Safety First

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SAFETY FIRST[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Where's Kai?” The leader asked other members with a concerned face.

 

“He hasn't returned from the toilet?” DO looked around.

 

“He has to be hung by wires! Where is he!? We will run late!” Chanyeol bit his bottom lip while dialing his number. The phone rang but no one to pick it up.

 

“But he is already up there.” All the eyes diverted to Lay, who had his finger pointed above to show Kai standing at the edge of a metal rod with wire perfectly attached around his body.

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol canceled his call, “When did he get up there and who fixed those wires?”

Lay shrugged.

 

“Well… that doesn’t matter. He’s up there… that’s all…. Let’s get ready,” Suho shouted and all got busy,waiting to get on stage.

 

The fans scream was loud. The lights turned off, and everything went black. A dim blue light filled the stage as Kai’s body hung in mid air, in an abnormal way. Fans took the pictures thinking that was a dance move. Little did they know that he had no other choice but to hang like that.

Was it the camera? Was it only bare eyes? Who cared? The only thing mattered  that everyone caught that moment of  liquid dripping down from him. At first all thought it was a part of the performance. Until…

 

until Exo members came out running from backstage seeing the little drops of red liquid slowly forming a blood pool right below him, on the stage. The darkness disappeared as the whole stage filled with bright lights. And what awaited next for all the eyes situated at that venue was probably not something anyone had wanted to see.

 

The deep cut on his throat was enough to let everyone know how his windpipe was the first target. And next?... Next was just probably for his appease as his famous jawline had a perfect border created around it by knife cut and the red liquid just increased the borders thickness. And the lips…...the perfect lips seemed more perfectly red  that day because of the cut in between. And the newly added thick lipstick did not also fail his make up artist and dribbled down in its perfect slow motion, letting everyone to gasp at its beauty.

 

Screams and fear spread among all the people standing there. Except one, as for him all that could be seen was that delighted smile spreading across his face. The satisfaction he gained from the screams while standing this close- pleased him,

and the fear in their eyes- was a bonus that he just received.

 

Waiting a bit more could have been fun, but as they say safety first. Bye….

 

Ravi sat there in the green room with his other crew members. The police had already confesticated the whole area, while the reporters crowded the whole place and none was allowed to leave. The image of his friend hanging while being coated with red color kept on replaying on his mind and no matter how he tried to shove it away he seemed to remember it even in more detail. He rubbed his eyes while hearing the gossips that went around in the room. Not so surprisingly, their phone had been taken away as well, so letting the other know about his current position…. was out of question.

 

The EXO members were all crying in the backstage meanwhile the police investigated the dead body.

 

“Hello there, I am officer Dojoon. The one in charge of this case. Can I please talk to you for a moment?” an officer asked in a slow tone, but everyone was too busy in bawling to actually care about his words. Finally the eldest calmed himself a bit and stepped forward to reply his query.

 

“Yes. How may I help?” He whimpered.

“I’m sorry for your loss. I’m sure he was a deer friend…”

 

Dojoon’s words were enough to break the little mask of calmness that Minseok had worked so hard to build for himself a few moments ago, and he again started sob.

 

Dojoon offered him a comforting pat on his shoulder. The sobbing stopped a little and he continued.

 

“So do you suspect anyone?”

 

Minseok shook his head.

 

“I see…. By the way…. Do you know who sent him those liles?” Dojoon asked lifting a plastic bag containing those three lilies.

“Those?” he sniffled. “His friend Ravi…”

 

“Ravi-ya! The police is looking for you.” one of the crew member shouted, and Ravi looked up. Soon 4-6 police were standing  before him.

 

“Ravi-sshi? I’m officer Dojoon and I think you would have to come with us at the police station for a moment. “

Ravi gulped.


 

“Ahh! It’d have been great if Ravi could come as well. He is also in Jeju-do.”

 

Hongbin pouted as he looked at his phone screen. Hyuk slowly took a bite from his cake and glared at Hongbin.

 

“It’s my birthday hyung,” Hyuk grinned,” why does Ravi hyung has to be here?” He wiped his mouth with a piece of napkin.

 

“Ah… I suppose you are right. But...anyway….it’s only 9 pm… his show isn’t even finished I guess” Hongbin stated while taking another piece of cake on his plate. Hyuk observed him closely and a snirk left his mouth.

 

You are unbelievable…

 

Hongbin’s phone start to ring and he took the call. His eyes widened at the words he heard from the opposite side and Hyuk arched an eyebrow at him. He hung up the call without saying anything and Hyuk frowned a little.

 

“What’s wrong hyung?” Hyuk finally asked.

 

“Ravi was….”

 

“A member of the most popular kpop band of our time, EXO have been murdered on his own concert today. His name is Kim Jongin aka Kai, age 19 was found dead today at 8:00pm in jeju do.”

 

“Aigoo...another celebrity death…..tch..” Eunji scuffed while turning her head away from the tv. Surely she wouldn’t have cared much, if the next words hadn’t crossed her ears.

 

“One of the dancing crew member have been taken under custody for further investigation. The crew member happened to claim himself as a friend of him. But also gifted him the most suspicious gift, three sticks of spider lily that has also been found in 2 previous murder cases. The police also reported that the fingerprints on these three new flowers matched with the previous one. But othe-” Eunji turned the TV off. Brain too frozen to think about anything else. And the only thing she shouted was

 

“HAKYEON_AH~~”

 

The loud thudding noise on Hakyeon’s door woke him up from his sweet nap and he almost ran over, worried that his half broken door might turn into a full broken one.

 

 

“Ya! A little slower would be-” Hakyeon got cut off, because as soon as he opened the door Eunji just made the unfinished knock on his chest, also tripped over him for not being able to keep her balance.

 

Leo looked at her and rolled his eyes. Annoyed for some unknown reason.

 

Eunji took a while to catch her breath.

 

“Arent you coming to a boy’s house in pajama too many times?” Hakyeon hissed but Eunji ignored.

 

“Hakyeon-ah~,” still panting hard,

 

“Ravi was taken to the police.” She managed to utter those words.

 

“WHAT!?”

 

 

“Are you certain of what you are saying hyung?”Hyuk held the clutch and shifted gears, the tires creaking across old pavement, “I mean he was his friend. Why would they capture him?”

 

“I dunno!” Hongbin almost shouted, hand busy in calling Hakyeon, Eunji and Ken but none to pick up.

 

Hyuk eyed him before facing his torso back at the dashboard, teeth busy biting the upper lips and nails grinding against the wheel.

 

Things are getting a bit messy now……..isn’t it?

 

Hakyeon kept on dialing the number of Ken who had ignored almost every single calls from every single members by now, thanks to his lonely long shower time. Hakyeon had enough and was now slamming the door. Which also seemed impossible at that time to pass through his ears. Leo exhaled a deep sigh at frustrated Hakyeon and finally decided to step into the house using his transparent body.

 

“ Ottokaji my girl, my heart goes boom boom

I can’t control it, pop pop

Eotteokhaji my love, the world spins

My heart follows you

Eotteokhaji my girl, my days are so short

When I’m with you right now now

Eotteokhaji my god, even one minute seems long

When I’m waiting for you right now now

Oh you say love me

Eotteokhaji, please save me

I want you~~,” Ken sang his hearts out while the cold water soaked his body.

 

Leo stood before the shower and let out an unbelievable chuckle.

 

He aint serious right!

 

“The whole world is breaking apart and you are sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter