Spider Lily.

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SPIDER LILY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A/N: Firstly, to the new subscribers....thank you.... but why did you subscribe? This story is going to get destroyed from now on... =_=" so......sorry,,,,,,both to my new and old readers........ I'm sure you will not like what you are about to read.........so I'm warning you beforehand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are really not going to try to contact him?” Leo again brought the matter up.

 

Hakyeon,who was finally fanning himself after dancing for 4 hours straight, stopped. Tuning his face to the fair one,

 

“Do you have anything else to tell me except for that?”

 

“That kid disappeared ,how cou-..”

 

“That kid,Ken….. that's the only thing I am hearing from your mouth for the last two days.” Hakyeon held the world's annoyance on his face.

 

“........”

 

“Ken tried to destroy you-”

 

“Vanish…, not destroyed..”

 

“WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?” Hakyeon just threw the fan away, and got up on his feet.

 

“ I don't have time to worry about him. I have more important things to do now. Stop pestering me!” Turning on the song “Atmosphere” by  Joy Division , he again started his practice.

 

But ….

 

Leo just kept staring at the angry dancer before him. He seriously could not understand that person. How could someone forget about another person so easily?



 

Walk in silence
Don't walk away, in silence
 

Hakyeon started off with a forced arch, slowly moving forward. Leo rolled his eyes.
 

See the danger
Always danger
Endless talking
Life rebuilding
Don't walk away
 

Hakyeon was dancing strongly as always. And it was no exceptional from his other performances. because his dance still portrayed a story. And that same seven sins of hell was clearly visible in his dancing.

 

while dancing Hakyeon once just looked at him with the corner of his eyes.
 

Your confusion
My illusion
Worn like a mask of self-hate
Confronts and then dies
Don't walk away

 

It was also the truth that the dance was still able to make Leo’s heart ache, or feel sad, or make him feel teary but at that moment,just like the song…. Leo was just confused,confused about why that latter only dance on let's-murder-all-and-alcohol-is-life type of song. And maybe,like that lyrics Leo's confusion really was Hakyeon's illusion; because seeing the blank expression on Leo's face,he started to move even more powerfully. Probably thinking Leo wasn't liking what he was seeing.
 

 

People like you find it easy
Nake to see
Walking on air
Hunting by the rivers
Through the streets
Every corner abandoned too soon
Set down with due care
 

The dance was almost finished but Hakyeon stopped in the middle.

 

“Ahh~~ Leo-ah! What do you think? Would it look weird to do a leap in this part?”

 

Hakyeon turned to face Leo who had his back against the wall and eyes closed. Absolutely have no care about whatever Hakyeon was doing.

 

“Ya!! Are you listening to me?” Hakyeon said as he turned off the music.

 

Leo didn't reply,he just flinched a little. Still eyes closed.

 

“Ya~~” Hakyeon came and sat before him.

 

“Why are you not replying again?!” Hakyeon demanded answer.

 

……

 

“Ouch!” Leo shouted as he rubbed his arm.

 

“Why’d you do so?” Leo stared at Hakyeon,who pinched his own arm to make Leo feel the pain.

 

“Hmph! Next time you don't reply I won't only pinch myself,but would do splits for the rest of my life.”

 

Leo just blinked twice. He didn't know what to say to that man anymore.

 

“So Tell me….how’s that performance?”

 

“First answer...are you an alcoholic?”

 

“Nope... why?” Hakyeon tilted his head a bit.

 

“Okay….are you a killer?”

 

Hakyeon's eyes widened. He lowered his face enough to hide his eyes.

 

“Why'd you ask so? I told you, I learned About your father from internet and I know Hongbin well ,so he can't do it, there's no way I or Hongbin killed you. So-””

 

“What are you talking about now?” Leo sneered.

 

Hakyeon looked up to see the extra annoyed expression on his face.

 

“Well you just said-”

 

“I asked it because of your dancing style,” Leo stood up. Tucking his hands in his pocket,

“ In these two weeks, I've only seen you dancing on alcoholic or murder songs. I might not understand dance much,but I do know how to express emotions while I sing. Or how audiences feel when I sing.”

 

“But the audiences love it. And the girls scream a lot,when I dance,” he snorted.

 

“I thought you asked me for my opinion…”

 

“Yes , but I think this dance will do great.”

 

“Yeah,it will… to send you to prison not to Seoul.” Leo started to walk towards the stereo.

 

“Huh? Why would I go to prison? For dancing?” Hakyeon said while getting up.

 

“No.. for your expression.”

 

Leo stopped.

 

“Don't you have any love song? Dance on that..”

 

“Ehh~ everyone does that. That's why I was in the last round..”

 

“Last round in this region. How many regions are in S. Korea again?” Leo said,looking at a distance.

 

Hakyeon paused for a while.

 

“Wahhh!! You are right….how could I have never thought like that. ..I’m competing against 5 most potential dancers across the whole country” he clasped his hands together,finally getting Leo's point.

 

“ Find a partner…” Leo locked his eyes right into Hakyeon's.

 

“Should I call Eunji?” Hakyeon gleefully shouted.

 

“She is a dancer?”

 

“No….but I can teach her.”his smile stretched causing his eyes to shut down.

 

“Don't bother. Find a dancer.” Leo paused.

“Better a male.”

 

“What? You want me to perform a love song with a male?!” Hakyeon winced at his friend’s suggestions.

 

“Hmm.” Leo just simply gave a mere nod.

 

“Are you interested in those stuffs? Or do you want to have a dance with me?” Hakyeon blankly stated.

 

“Stop guessing two degree more than what I’m telling you. Will you?” Leo yelled.

 

“But you just said…”

 

“It's how media works!! Romance is better than solo, and Bromance is better than Romance.” Leo rubbed his temple to calm himself down.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter