Revenge

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]REVENGE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hyung,where are you going?” Ken asked.

“I told you before, you're gonna meet your brothers today, ”

Hakyeon said as he lead the way with two other men following him. One ghost, and another exorcist.

“What brothers?I'm a lone child, ” Ken asked.

“ya!”

Hakyeon stopped on his track, turning to face Ken. Ken also stopped,so did Leo.

“I’ve been telling you about introducing you to my friends for the past 6 days. Do you even listen to me?”

Ken didn't say anything. He just nodded. Hakyeon again started to take steps forward, and the ghost along with the exorcist just followed.

It's been 6 days since Ken had moved in with Hakyeon . And for Leo, it was seven days. In the first few days, all Ken and Leo did was trying to convince N to get rid of each other. Leo had a bad feeling about Ken, because even though Hakyeon said that there was no ghost lurking around him, he still told him reasons why souls can't go to the other side after death and that they needed help to rest in peace . Well the reasons pointed out by Ken were all quite the same ones that they say in the movies, you know

Regret,

Tragic death,

Unfulfilled desire,

Final wish,

Unfulfilled promise,

Hatred,

…. Revenge.

So Hakyeon didn't give any ear to those.

But 2 days ago he once asked Leo if he wanted to revenge someone or not. But Leo didn't reply to his question . Rather, he got angry that Hakyeon was siding with Ken, and screamed at him as well,saying,

“What if I do? Will you get rid of me? I don't eat, I don't make your room dirty, neither that I needed a room, yet you gave it to me and then took it away the next day for your new friend! So why can't you wait just for 3 months?”

Leo’s voice broke at that last sentence. Hakyeon felt as Leo was trying hard not to cry. And after that Hakyeon never spoke another word about it. Actually they haven't talked since then. And as for Leo, he didn't even looked at Hakyeon in his eyes. And Hakyeon was too sorry to say anything to him either.

Leo was not mad at Hakyeon. He was just angry at himself for screaming at Hakyeon for no reason at all . He knew Hakyeon didn't mean it that way. Hakyeon probably was just curious about him. But that little bed, that Hakyeon arranged for him on the first day, was stolen from him on the next. And that was because Ken didn't have any other place to live in. Leo clearly was not happy about the actions of Hakyeon. Regardless to say, he also felt unimportant. Leo felt like Hakyeon put Ken before him, that Hakyeon put the man that want him gone or want to make him disappear, before him. And the worst part was they were both stranger, living with Hakyeon, yet Hakyeon was too close to Ken already. So close that Leo don't know if he could ever be the same with him.

So when Hakyeon believed Ken and asked him about that, he really couldn't control his anger and just let it all out on Hakyeon. And now they were in bad terms, all thanks to Ken.

There was an awkward silence between them. They walked but none of them talked. However, Their reasons for this silence were different.

Hakyeon didn't talk because of the guilt he felt towards Leo. He was not in his best mood.

Ken didn't talk because of the presence of an unknown being that he felt beside him. He felt that someone was walking beside him, but Hakyeon never agrees to that so he was silent. His feelings were tingling again.

Leo was silent because of Ken, who was looking at his direction with the corner of his eyes, each 6seconds.but he should not be able to see him. Then the reason why he was doing that was also annoying to him.

They reached a small garage. Hakyeon pushed the door. Though the sign said that it was a garage, there were no cars inside. It was rather empty. They walked inside and some music flowed into their ears. With each step, the music became louder. “My own steps” by Roscoe Dash was playing.

Hakyeon just followed the sound. Ken followed him. Hakyeon stopped and Ken followed. Ken stood beside him. Before them stood a man, doing hand glides, then standing up on his feet, doing popping. Another one was sitting in front of them, on the floor, back was facing them.

Leo knew the man dancing before them but not the one sitting . It was that Ravi guy. But he had to admit that he was shocked. On their first encounter he did give a hip hop vibe, but Leo just thought that was all show off, since Kids these days thinks HIP HOP is cool and stuffs. But seeing him like that, he was just glad that he was stuck with Hakyeon doing splits. He might endure that pain but he won't be happy if he suddenly start to feel motion sickness. Then again, do ghosts even fee that? Ravi stopped.

“Why did you stop! You just started!”

the other one commented. Ravi panting, pointed out to the figures standing before them, with his eyes. The sitting man turned his face to see what Ravi was pointing at.

“Ah, N-hyung!” the man exclaimed while getting up from the floor.

Who is this N hyung?

Hakyeon waved his hand to them.

“Who's he?”

the man said, casting a glance at Ken.

“He is Ken! Your lost brother!”

Hakyeon said as he pushed Ken’s back a little, resulting him to step forward. Ken bowed a little while offering them a nervous smile. He was confused. Hongbin send him an ear to ear grin. His dimples also greeted him warmly. Ken was shocked by that man’s beauty.

“I thought I was the lost brother of Ravi. You brought another one so soon ?”

Hongbin sounded as if he complained while reaching out his hand, in order to greet the other person by a hand shake perhaps.

“I’m Lee Hongbin. Nice to meet you. “

Ken took the offer as he shook his hand a little. Ravi suddenly popped out from behind Hongbin, wrapping his one arm around Hongbin's shoulder, and another one in his own pocket. He also turned the music off when they were speaking.

“And I’m Ravi.”

His voice sounded so bright. Ken again offered them a nervous smile.

“Ravi.. That's a weird name? Your real Name?”

Hongbin chuckled. Ravi narrowed his eyes to him.

“Says the one who's name is Ken.”

Hakyeon looked at all the boys meeting and greeting each other with such a motherly smile, and clasping his hands together, that Leo started to wonder if he was missing the picture or not. What was so special about the meeting that he couldn't see?

“So where did you find him hyung?”

Hongbin said as he darted his gaze to Hakyeon. Ravi and Ken also shifted their gaze to him.

“Well, I found him on the street. He was so hungry that I brought him in. Plus he seemed cute, just like md, don't you think? “

Hakyeon said as he grabbed Ken and pulled him closer, in an attempt to compare his own face with Ken’s. Hongbin frowned while Ravi just rolled his eyes before turning their back to him. .

“YA!! Come back here! Your omma is talking, “

Hakyeon said as he run to them, grabbing their shoulders with both hands, and pressing them. Both of them let out a squeal in pain, while trying to take Hakyeon’s hand off of them with their own hands.

“So you live with omma right now?”

Hongbin said as he munched on a chocolate bar sitting on the ground . Ravi was also sitting on the ground, again wrapping his arms around Hongbin from back, placing his chin on Hongbin's left shoulder.

“Yes,”

Ken didn't know if they were talking about Hakyeon or not, but since it was him who brought Ken here, so he just figured that they were calling Hakyeon omma.

“But why do you call him omma?”Ken asked.

Hongbin opened his mouth to take the last bite of the bar, but noticing how Ravi loooked at the chocolate bar, he stopped. Sending an ear to ear grin at Ravi he held the last piece to his mouth. A smile appeared on Ravi's face as he took the last bite of chocolate all into his mouth. Hongbin chuckled at his action.

Ken looked at the two friends before him. He was originally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter