Master

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]MASTER[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]The cause of this serial murder has yet to be revealed and the police have caught one of the current victim an EXO member Kai’s friend as the prime suspect. The evidence that they have revealed happens to be three spider lily found at the crime spot. However the evidence quite fit in with what the members had said.

“Suho-sshi, you have met him before this incident have taken place right?”

“Yes,”

“Did his friend send him three flowers?”

“No, we all saw him receiving two sticks.”

“Thank you,”

And also checking the CCTV footage we have found him returning from washroom exactly eight minutes before the stage and return to the waiting room with his crew member. Further what our reporters have found about this case is that the other evidence found on the victim’s body ‘gloves’ which is predicted to belong to the murderer, also does not match with the fingerprints of the main suspect. So question arises, whether the prime suspect by the police is actually prime or is it another scheme to deceive the general public in order to save the police’s own reputation.

“No way,” Doojoon managed to say through the gritted teeth. His eyes showed the perfect mixture of anger and incredulity.

“How did the reporters learned about the gloves?” the police officer standing behind him sounded bewildered to see the news announcing their so called secret evidence.

“Quite surprising, right?” the eyes turned to the young ones voice, who wore a playful smile putting down the phone from his ears.

Doojoon felt as if his breath hitched in his throat, and he slowly unclenched his fist.

“How did you….no..” shooting all the kids standing before him a glare he continued, “when and which one of you did it?”  

“We?” raising his both hands up in exasperation Hyuk continued, “How can kids do that?” the beam sent by the young one almost set fire up in the officer's eyes. He exhaled slowly.

“1 week utmost….” The childishness vanished from his tone, “After that you have to lose your prime suspect officer.”

Doojoon’s eyes furrowed at his statement, but he didn’t let another word leave his mouth.

“Hyung, a lawyer would be here soon to meet you. Just hang in there okay?” Hyuk’s words sounded almost impossible to Ravi and Hakyeon while the other one still dazed in his own world kept on biting his nails.

“So shall we take our leave?”

“uh?hmm,” Hakyeon’s voice trailed, too shocked by what just happened in the past five minutes. So without further talking he just continued following Hyuk out of the station.

While Hongbin and Leo both bit their bottom lips lightly to hear the officer’s next order to his subordinate, “Find every little details about these kids. Birthplace to DNA report, I want it all..”

 

Leo felt a bit weird to sit on the roof of Hyuk’s car. It was his first time sitting like that. Then again its also his first time being dead. it’s not as if any human could ever sit on top of a car like that. You have to be like him to do that.

“How did the reporters know about it?” the cinnamon orbs flickered with curiosity and Hyuk swerved his head around to meet that gaze.

“My manager did it.” He sounded oblivious as his hand pointed at the chubby cheeked boy sitting on the driver’s seat.

“He is your manager?” Hongbin appalled finally asked him, “I thought he was just one of your friend, or brother perhaps....”

“Well….not really manager… he is actually my personal secretary but a boy being a PS seemed weird to me so I call him manager. But…. calling him a bodyguard wont be wrong either….butler fits the best...”

Hakyeon and Hongbin both exchanged gazes at his words. Not too sure about actually believing it.

“How old is he? 12?13?14? Why is he driving? Does he have driving license?” Ken muttered it all in one breath while eyeing the back view of Hyuk’s young manager.

“He’s 17…the same age as me……but he looks younger. And yes, he got special permission for it, like me.”

“Ah……is that so?” Hakyeon and Hongbin both nodded.

“But hyung, why didn’t you meet Ravi hyung? You were only standing outside,” Hyuk looked at Ken through the rear view and Ken somehow scrambled back into his seat.

“Well, you were all there. So why bother,” he whimpered those words with sheer arrogance and Hyuk didn’t bother asking him any further details.

The rest of the way greeted them with an ever wanting silence. And they fully realized how much tired they had been exactly through the whole day when they returned to their own respective paradise called home.Not too sure if it could be called a paradise on Hakyeon’s part but as long as there is a bed even the open wide field can be called a paradise. Well on Hakyeon’s case, he only needed a bed that he just threw himself onto.

 

“Another hectic day, thanks to your sons.” Leo had a mocking tone in his voice that Hakyeon did not fail to catch, and Leo decided to take immense pleasure from the annoyed look that just crossed his other half’s feature.

“Well, it’s not quite my sons that are at fault,” Hakyeon’s words hardly understandable because of the continuous yawing from his side.Leo casted him another look this time a bit perplexed by his words.

“Things have been pretty hectic ever since a ghost joined me,” shuffling to his right side he somewhat mumbled.

“I’m the one at fault?” Leo hissed.

“Well…”

“You still remember that Ravi got caught for my murder, right?” his voice was loud, as if trying to prove a point to the blind one before him, also there was slight touch of anger that sparkled in that demanding black orbs.

“YA! He isn’t a murderer!” Hakyeon jolted up on his bed, eyes wide open by Leo’s sudden question.

“Sure, whatever!” Leo whirled around soon vanishing behind the walls using his transparent body, even rolling his eyes at him seemed like a waste of energy to him at that time.

The wind was most certainly strong, and it didn’t fail to mess his hair up. He felt an eerie sensation across his feature to discover that he can’t feel the wind against his skin but the wind yet jumble his hair up, making him feel wanting to perceive the touch of the breeze against his skin even more. A nimble yet fading smile appeared across his pale profile. The uncanny feeling yet lingering along with an unknown sadness companying him.

Is there anyone in this world describe what I feel now?

Leo looked at the sky filled with stars that shone ever so brightly. The stars can hardly be seen in the sky of Seoul, but living in a half countryside area, he was glad to see that wide open black ocean filled with white diamonds.

Tch…..

He scuffed,

“I can’t believe that I’m glad to be here like this,”

His voice perhaps was inaudible for anyone to make out what he had said, and how much sorrow it held at that time. But being sure that even his inaudible murmur couldn’t get unheard right now, he let out another exhausting sigh. The sudden feeling of shiver running down his spines due to the coldness managed to aware him of his existence behind him, and he continued staring at the night sky, with a stony look.

“You know, the roof of this house isn’t particularly that strong to hold on two persons weight,” The latter complained from behind, taking unsteady steps towards the fair one with trembling feet, both due to coldness and fear of height.

“ So sitting on the roof is not- ouch”

Leo whirled around to see the half bending one behind him with wary filled eyes, balancing himself on the roof to prevent himself from falling after stumbling upon his own feet.Hakyeon sent him a silly smile when their eyes met and Leo’s face dropped. Again returning to his previous stance, he gazed up at the sky.

“It’s good to see some emotion on that statue-like face of yours,” Hakyeon somehow uttered the words, carefully taking a seat beside him. His body was already fighting the cold, and he just added extra trouble for Leo. Even he felt like leaving the place now.

“It’s cold,” Leo stated, hands casually rubbing his arms,not that it helped, but...well habit is habit.

“I should get a sweater…..this dress isn’t helping.”

Leo peeked at his partner. He changed into a black turtleneck, and his grey jeans looked quite new compared to the other torned up attire of his.

“You should button up your shirt as well. Girls don’t see that pale skin of yours anymore you know?” Hakyeon snorted and Leo shot him a death glare. Hakyeon straightened up a bit.

“I’m not scared of you…” although his voice sounded a bit weak.

“Are you here to piss me off again?”

“You always get pissed of when I speak…” Hakyeon mumbled, “but miss me when I’m not there,” a little bit more meekly.

“I miss you?” Leo retorted and a slow grimace appeared on Hakyeon’s face.

“Of course. I heard you uttering my name twice at the studio that day, when we circled around to gossip and you chit chatted with Ken.”

Hakyeon expected some sorts of reaction from Leo, but he just again shifted his gaze back up at the sky.

Does he hear everything that I say… they were low whispers….

“You know, being stuck with a ghost is also quite hectic…..” Hakyeon said sweetly, head bobbing up and down. Leo didn’t move.

“I’m sorry….”

Leo peered at him through the corner of his eyes. Hakyeon’s upper lips curled up, with a remorseful look plastered on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter