Can You?

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CAN YOU?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Hakyeon did the dishes while humming Park Hyoshin’s “Wild Flower”. Ken was out to do something that he won't tell Hakyeon about, so it was only him and the ghost alone in the house.

 

Leo sat on one of the counters and stared at the working Hakyeon from side. The blisters were still not healed properly, but he didn't seem to care. And the way Hakyeon walked around in that condition really fascinated him, because Hakyeon was still in pain and Leo could feel the same amount as well, but yet Hakyeon acted as everything was just fine. Well it was certainly not fine for Leo,but he felt as if he complains too much about pain so he kept quiet.

 

“Did you learn how to sing as well?”

 

Leo said, while looking at Hakyeon's hand that wiped the water off from the recently cleaned plate with a piece of clothe. The bracelet was half soaked and the tiny drops of water on it’s cheap marble like stone were shining a little because of the sunray peeping through the window which was situated over the sink and boy did that bracelet suit him or what !

 

Hakyeon didn't shift his gaze from the plate.

 

“A little, after I came here.”

 

“your voice is beautiful. You used to live somewhere else?”

 

Hakyeon put the last plate down as he finished his job. He started to walk away, without answering Leo. Leo also realized that Hakyeon did not want to answer to that question so he stopped himself from asking that again as well.

 

Hakyeon returned with his bagpack, and Leo followed him to the front door. Hakyeon put on one of his shoes.

 

“Are you going out in that situation?”

 

“What situation? “

 

“Your blisters… “

 

“Ow that!!  It's not a big deal for me you see… it's really common for me to have them,” Hakyeon said cheerfully as he slid the other shoe in.

 

“Are you going to to the studio?”

 

Leo asked Hakyeon because he couldn't actually tell where he was going. But he was quite sure that the studio was not in that way.

 

“nope… to Hongbin's workplace. They always seemed to be in need of workers. Let's see if I can get something as well.”

 

Leo just looked at the back of Hakyeon, trying to figure out the problem of that person. Yes, he was in need of money, but his whole body ached, and nobody could know it better than Leo. Yet, he started to hunt for jobs, hoping he would get something to do….

 

He really loves to work hard….

 

Hakyeon stopped before a large shopping complex. It was a huge clothing store, and famous one as well. And Leo very well knew About the price of the clothes sold in there. As he himself once used to wear the same brand’s clothes.

 

“Are you here to shop?” Leo said in disbelief.

 

Hakyeon shook his head as he took out his phone to dial Hongbin's number and call it.

 

“ahh~ Hongbin-ah…. I’m here. Where are you?”

 

Hongbin told him to enter the shop and ask any worker to show him the way to the photo shoot room. Hakyeon did the same. And soon they were standing in front of Hongbin, who was just striking poses in front of the camera.

 

They stood there,both shocked. Leo was quite shocked to see Hongbin actually being a model of such a famous brand while Hakyeon was shocked that Hongbin was working in such a huge company and he didn't know that.  

 

The photo shoot finally ended, or so they thought, as the photographer brought down his camera and signaled him to do something. Hongbin bowed his head a little as he made his way to see his hyung.

 

However he was stopped in the middle of his track, as a tall young boy of 18-19 years tackled him out of nowhere. Hongbin somehow managed to prevent himself from falling.

 

"Hyuk-ah..... What are you doing here?"
 

"Came to see you. " The boy replied.

 

Hongbin sent him a grin as he patted on the boy’s shoulder,before finally moving to Hakyeon again. The boy followed him.
 

" Hongbin has a new friend... And he didn't tell me that" Hakyeon pouted.
 

" I think I saw that boy before.. " Leo told Hakyeon without actually caring about Hakyeon's pout.

Hakyeon did not even bother listening to him, he was too sad to not know about his new friend.

" Hyung, you are here. " Hongbin said, standing before Hakyeon,and the young boy just stopped right behind him.
 

" Hyung, this is Hyuk. Hyuk meet Hakyeon Hyung."

Hyuk bowed a little. Hakyeon returned him a bow as well.

"Hakyeon hyung? " Hyuk said inaudibly but enough for Hongbin to hear.
 

" I told you about N-hyung.... Didn't I?" Hongbin whispered to Hyuk.
 

"Ahhhhh~~ umma?!" Hyuk said that out real loud, as all the stuffs shifted their gaze to them.
 

"Nice to meet you, hyung told me so much about his umma that I myself also started considering you as mine; umma," Hyuk said that so playfully and it sounded so real that all the people started whispering to each other.
 

Hakyeon was somewhat flustered by an unknown boy suddenly calling him umma in front of all these people, also that loud. Hakyeon returned him somewhat a troubled smile, as Leo just choked, trying to stop his laughter.
 

"Ahh is that so.. Nice to know .. But calling me umma like that.. People are talking now, " Hakyeon said meekly while sending Hongbin a death glare.
 

" People, which people? " Hyuk just casted a glance at a group of workers huddled up together looking at them, with the corner of their eyes. And that was all that it took for the stuffs to get back to their job and soon the whole room became all noisy again.

" Ah.. He is Han Sanghyuk... The only and oldest son of this company's owner!”

Hakyeon turned to his side, to see the look on Leo's face to understand if he was saying the truth or not. Therefore he saw no lie.
 

"Is there any problem? " Hyuk said, seeing Hakyeon staring at he dunno where.Hongbin was now again back with the photographer, discussing something.
 

Hakyeon turned to face him.
 

" Nope, nothing..... Umm... How do you know Hongbin?"
 

"Ah... Hyung, I gave him the job here. He has a beautiful face and a smile you know! "
 

" Gave him the job? "
 

" My father is the owner of this company." well,  Hakyeon heard it from Leo, but it was still a shock to him.
 

My Hongbin is friend with such big people...?

Hongbin returned from the photographer,
 

"I'm all done today. Wanna grab some bite hyung, Hyuk? "
 

Hyuk nodded.
 

" Treat's on me! "Hyuk said as he shared glances with Hongbin.
 

Hakyeon just nodded.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter