Possesed

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]POSSESED[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Where’s your family? “ Leo asked, still lying on the bed as before, staring at Hakyeon who was just sitting on the floor folding clothes.

 

Hakyeon didn’t even show any will to answer to his questions. He just shook his head somewhat lightly and kept folding his clothes.

 

He is an orphan as well?”

 

“Where’s your son?”

 

“”Son?” Hakyeon faced Leo at the sudden mention of the word “son”.

 

“I’m unmarried and only 22,” Hakyeon said in a stoic tone.

 

“Ravi……?”

 

“Ahh, that!” Hakyeon grinned at him as he got up from the floor,  holding the folded clothes in his hands.

 

“He’s just like my son,” saying so he just stormed out of the room and soon peeking inside.

 

“Do ghosts take bath?”

 

Leo just open his mouth slightly but before he could utter a word,

 

“I’ll be going to take a bath.  You can do it after me okay?” Hakyeon said as he sent him another one of his smiles. Leo just diverted his gaze to the wall.


 

It was getting a bit weird for Leo. He was just lying on the bed but somehow he could feel the cold water running down on his back, he felt his whole body was soaked but when in reality he was just a completely dried up ghost. Even though he tried to ignore this tingling weird feeling that was old yet somehow new for him, he just couldn't sit still. And before he realized it he was already standing before the bathroom’s door. And as expected the bathroom door was also broken. He could hear the sound of tap water running . He let out a sigh.

 

It seems I’m talking alot today…. Well here goes nothing…

 

“ Are you wearing anything in there?” Leo felt like burying himself underground for asking this type of question,he just fixed his gaze on the floor.

 

The sound stopped.

 

“Why?” Hakyeon shouted from the inside.

 

“Just answer!”

 

“I’m wearing nothing.”

 

Of course…. Who wears anything when they bath.

 

“But why do you ask?” Hakyeon said as he suddenly popped his head out of the bathroom door hiding his whole body behind the door, more like trying to cover his body with the door.

 

Seeing Hakyeon’s head suddenly popping out,  Leo got a bit startled and he took a step backwards. Hakyeon just slightly tilted his head before sending him a smirk,  which indicated mockery.

 

“Did I just scare a ghost?”

 

Leo didn't reply to that question, he just died today, he still needed some time for to get used to the fact that he was a ghost.

 

“forget it.”

 

Leo just turned around. Anger was clear in his voice but it was not because of Hakyeon’s question. The fact that he was dead somehow again managed to built his temper, even though a few moments ago he found some reason to feel that being dead was not that bad.

 

“Hey, I’m not ! You can come in if you want, don't get angry!” Hakyeon said holding the door wide open.

 

Leo just started walking away, without even turning his head.

 

“Ow! Wait, you wanted to see me clothless ? But it’s too weird for me.. But do you really want it….” Hakyeon said in a whining tone.

 

Leo paused at Hakyeon’s word.

 

Is this guy serious!?

 

Leo turned to face the man in a towel standing at the bathroom door, he again let out a sigh.

 

He’s annoying.

 

Leo rolled his eyes as he left the pouting Hakyeon still standing before the bathroom door.

 

***

 

Hakyeon slightly frowned as the sun peered through the curtains of his bedroom. He curled up more in his bed, trying to bury his head into the pillow. He was awake already but yet wanted to sleep for another 5 minutes,well he has been saying that for the past 20 minutes but the 5 minutes never end.

 

“Are you not going to wake up? “

 

Leo said as he kept on looking at the turning, curling and rolling figure of Hakyeon on the bed for the past 20 minutes. Leo knew he was awake but didn't bother disturbing him, he looked so peaceful while lying on the bed that he could not muster up the courage to call out his name. So he just stood there leaning his back on the wall on the opposite direction of the bed and enjoyed looking at the cute male before him.

 

Hakyeon slightly turned his face to Leo, Leo could see one of his eyes slightly open, and the rest of his face was still buried in the pillow.

 

“You are awake already?” Hakyeon said groggily.

 

Like I ever slept in the first place.

 

Leo stood up Straight, again tucking his hands in his pockets, getting ready to leave the room.

 

Hakyeon slowly sat on the bed, yawning he shifted his gaze at the clock.

 

7:26am..

 

For the past few days he had been practicing nonstop, even without getting enough sleep. Even yest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter