Disappear

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]DISAPPER[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

It really was quite a long night. Hakyeon felt as if he had fallen asleep only 15minutes ago,and had to wake up already, thanks to the vibration of his phone.He buried his face a little more into his pillow,while his hand searched for the phone.

 

No use,he couldn't find it. So he gave up and somehow sat up in his bed,yawing.

 

There you are…..

 

Hakyeon reached out to stop it. Blinking two or three more times,in an attempt to clear his vision, he just totally turned his phone off. He was still yawning,wishing desperately to throw his head back on the pillow, but his daily routine consisted “dancing at 7:00 O’Clock.” So he just gave up the idea,instead he started stretching a bit. He stopped when his blurry vision caught Leo still lying beside him,left hand over his eyes,and right hand placed on his tummy.

 

Hakyeon leaned over a little to get a good view of Leo,trying to figure out if he was actually sleeping.

 

“Leo-ah~ are you sleeping?” Hakyeon whispered those words in such low tone,trying not to wake the sleeping Leo up

 

“No…,” Came the reply from Leo.

 

His voice was still husky. He removed his arm From his eyes a bit,to get a view of the whispering Hakyeon.

 

Seeing Leo shifting his gaze to Hakyeon,he straightened himself a bit.

 

“Did you sleep on the bed tonight?”

 

Leo did not reply, rather he again covered eyes,totally. Hakyeon narrowed his eyes at him.

 

“Are you really going to be like this, even today ?”

 

Do I have any other choice?

 

Leo’s pain was now at its peak. He felt as if the right side of his body was now paralyzed, his right arm,right leg,right eye ,there was not a single limb on the right side of his body that was not affected by the pain. He felt miserable. Even opening his eyes to take a look at the talking figure beside him was almost impossible.

 

“Wahh...you can even take off your shoes before you sleep!! Where have you put those?”

 

Hakyeon tried to talk about even the most rediculous topic to make Leo talk.

 

“You still have that same dress on…. Don't you change?” His voice became shaky.

 

Still no response from the other party…

 

“Ya!!! Look at me at least if you don't wanna answer!” Hakyeon sounded desperate.

 

Leo finally removed his arm from his eyes. It still hurt but Leo tried to keep his face stern, hoping that Hakyeon would not understand his friable condition.

 

The anger burning in Hakyeon’s eyes last night, was replaced with wary. Affection was visible in those, while they begged for an answer. Leo let out a silent sigh. Before he could say anything, he was disrupted by Ken’s good morning call.

 

The door slammed open, and Ken stood by it with a bright smile plastered on his face.

 

“Good Morning hyung!!!” With that Ken almost threw himself at Hakyeon, hugging him tightly.

 

Hakyeon yelped, surprised at Ken’s sudden lovey dovey attack.

 

“Did you have a nice sleep?”

 

Hakyeon nodded, even though it was a lie.

 

“I made breakfast,come and…”

 

This early?!

 

Leo was surprised. It was only 6 in the morning and Ken had already made breakfast. The question ,”when did that latter wake up to prepare food for Hakyeon?” Was rather unimportant at that moment as Leo was kinda thankful towards Ken to do so.

 

Hakyeon needs Ken….

 

The surprised look on Leo’s face changed into gratitude, but not for long as it soon got replaced by frustration.

 

“But I’m not hungry, Ken.”

 

Hakyeon replied almost in whisper while shifting his gaze to nowhere.

 

Liar…

 

Leo very well knew how much hungry Hakyeon was.Leo clearly felt like he could eat a whole elephant, so how could Hakyeon not feel hungry. It was a fact for him to be exactly that much hungry . After all, all that he ate yesterday was breakfast and a sip from that Aloha Berry Smoothie. He escaped both lunch and dinner. Leo just stared at him.

 

Why escape food for absolutely no reason at all?

 

Ken’s eyes narrowed, and that bright smile just disappeared. And it was only because Hakyeon and Leo ,none of them were not focused on Ken,they failed to see the annoyance and rage in his eyes. Ken rolled his eyes.

 

Surprise surprise… Tch….

 

“Hyung, how could you say that? You said that you were not hungry yesterday either…”

 

Ken peered at Hakyeon as he slowly slid his head to Hakyeon’s stomach area,trying to almost hide himself, his wrap around Hakyeon becoming a little loose….

 

“Is it because of me?” he asked darkly.

 

Was it a question, or was it a threat,Hakyeon could hardly tell. He knew that it was most certainly anything but a threat, but his mind said otherwise. He could not see Ken’s eyes or expression when he said those words,so guessing was almost impossible at that point.

 

“Just go. The kid is sad..”

 

Hakyeon turned to face Leo,who finally decided to reply in his usual style, his voice still sounded husky though. Leo offered him a slight smile.

 

“Go and arrange the table, I’ll be there in a minute…”

 

Ken almost jumped off from the bed, with an ear to ear grin.

 

“Thanks Hyung!!” and slammed the door behind him again,as he left the room  .

 

Facing Leo,a nervous smile appeared on Hakyeon’s face. Leo darted his gaze to the ceiling, before shutting his eyes tightly.

 

Sad….perhaps Leo is right...sad it is….

 

Hakyeon released a loud exhale as he again focused his eyes on the floor. But the words he heard last night from Leo’s mouth was also a reason for this confusion.

 

Maybe I am over thinking…….



 

“Do you want another pancake?”

 

Ken said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter