Explaination first! [Part 1]

NeverCast

Explaination first![Part 1]

"I'm tired..."YoungHim complained.

"Yeah me too...I'm tired and hungry...."YeoShin complained.

"Can we rest for awhile before continuing the journey for this 14 gemstones which you have haven't even explain to us."SunMi said to YoungHyun.

YoungHyun didn't reply but put her things down.

"We'll rest here...Someone must go hunt for some food.YeoShin can you heal YoungHyun's hand?"MiAh asked YeoShin.

"Yeah sure,let me search for some ingrediants for the healing."YeoShin stood up and search for some berry leaves.

"Here,let me follow you."AJ said,wanting to help YeoShin.

"Sure."

And they disappeared to find some berry leaves.On the other hand MiAh and SunMi searched for firewoods to make a fire.EunMi and YoungHim went to the river to search for some fishes for them to eat.

Few minutes later,AJ and YeoShin came back with the berry leaves.

"YoungHyun,come here..."YeoShin called for YoungHyun.

YoungHyun went to YeoShin and Yeoshin tend to her wound.

"God...YoungHyun,its worst then before."YeoShin said.

"But its not pain."

"Of course its not pain,you were trained to overcome pain,thats why your mood its like nothing.You don't feel anything.Your soul is numb."

"It's different from being an angel."

"Can you please tell us your story?"YeoShin asked YoungHyun.

"Yeah tell us..."MiAh and SunMi had just came back with the firewood and is now building the fire.

"Here,you don't have to find some stones."YoungHyun stared at the woods and a fire started.

"We're back with the fishes!!"EunMi exclaimed putting the fishes into the fire to roast it.

"We're lucky...We've caught so many!!"YoungHim said,happily.

"So YoungHyun,tell us about your past."Soohyun asked YoungHyun.

"Fine...But I'm not gonna repeat twice."

"I was a full angel in the past.I gew up quite fast.I used to be very happy back then.Very playful too.At the age of 99,a war broke out between the werewolves,demons,vampire.I was considered a teenager at the age of 99.Kiseop was at the age of 301 and Kevin was at the age of 112 when the war happened.All three of us were royal bloods,but not by family,but by our parents friendship.When the war against the angels were happening,Kiseop was taken by a demon family,naming his race "Fallen Angel-Demon"Kevin was taken away by another Demon family,but they had a contract between the angel family and demon family that Kevin mustn't be a fallen angel."

"Why didn't I know of such things?"Kevin asked.

"Part of your memory have been erased.As for I,I saw everything clearly,I was standing just infront of everthing when it happened,until I was kidnapped by a demon and vampire family,sharing the same bond between them.So I was a demon-vampire."YoungHyun continued.

"Could you..."Kiseop asked,but was cut off by YoungHyun.

"Elaborate further??I will...My memory had also been erased until the demon-vampire family had given me 5 powers.Premonition,Telepathy,Going back to the past,Earth elements,and time.But I haven't mastered Time yet becuase my personal trainer was killed by the Black Wends.He was the one who thought me how to overcome pain.That's why I feel nothing.My demon-vampire family was captured and locked away in the prison of the Black Wends."YoungHyun stopped at tears began to fill her eyes.

"I was taken away by them and was put under the protection of Serenity.That is why I have you as my unnies.They changed my identity to YoungHyun.My real identity is Elizabeth.But for demon-vampire,I am YoungHyun.Being an angel was different,you've got wings."

"You mean I have wings,since I'm not fallen or anything?"Kevin asked.

"Yes.And I used to be very good in using them."

"Can you teach me?"

"I'm not allowed to...I'm not an angel anymore."

"Can you tell us about our past?"AJ asked YoungHyun.

"No but I can bring back in time.But with all these war and everything now,I'm not able to go back in time."

"Why?"

"I need to go one secret place,which is at Voitala.It's my hometown where I got these powers.And it only works there.But I've got a limit when I go back in time.I'm not sure If I can bring all 15 of you back in time.If I over use my powers,I'll die."YoungHyun explained.

"But one things for sure,Your lover can help you remember."YoungHyun continued.

Soon dark clouds covered the whole of Neverland.

"It's gonna rain,take shelter."Soohyun said.

"No...No need to take shelter,it's not gonna rain.Neverland is neverCast."