First couple born!

NeverCast

First couple born!

Morning came by easily,but the sky is still dark.

"WAKE UP YOU PIGS!"YoungHyun shouted.

They still didn't want to wake up.

"Corax wake up now..."YoungHyun shaked her dongsaeng,and he woke up.

"Oh noona,good morning!"

"Good morning to you too dongsaeng.Could you help me wake up the rest?"

"Sure noona."

"WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE I WAKE YOU UP WITH MY DAGGER AIMING YOUR EYES!"Corax screamed.

Still there was no reaction.

"Maybe threatening isn't working for morning wakes."YoungHyun said to her brother,and he agreed.

"Lets try to wake them up one by one."Corax suggested.

"You go I'll search for some water."And YoungHyun went to look for some water.

As Corax went tree by tree to wake the sleepy pigs,we saw Soohyun and JinAh cuddling each other.

"A NEW FRIGGING COUPLE HAS BEEN BORN!!!WHOOTS!!lETS PARTY!!"Corax shouted,which resulted in waking the couples to wake up.

"Really?Who?"DongHo asked Corax.

"See?"

"OMO!!Soohyun hyung?MiAh noona?"Kiseop exclaimed,eyes nearly popping out of his skull.

"Kiseop hyung,your eyes are coming out."Corax warned Kiseop.

"Oops,sorry."

"Mind explaining?"Eli asked.

"I don't really know who to explain.It's just a connection between two person."Soohyun told his brothers.

"Where's YoungHyun?"JinAh asked her sisters.

Her sisters would mostly reply her,but this time,they ignored her.They went back to their tree to get their stuff and went to search for some food before they set off to find the 2nd gemstone.

"What's with them?"Soohyun whispered to JinAh.

"I don't know."MiAh replied.

"Noona!"Corax shouted as he saw YoungHyun approaching towards them.

"Where's the girls?"

"They went off."Eli told her."You okay?"

"I'm fine.You said they went off?"

"Yeah."

"They shouldn't.This place is too dangerous."YoungHyun said and she went of to find them.

After minuted of searching,she finally found them.

"Hey!Come back!"YoungHyun shouted at them."

"Okay!"EunMi shouted back.

"What the hell are you girls doing?!"YoungHyun scolded.

"We're just trying to get away from JinAh unnie."YoungHim replied.

"I see...I knew it earlier than you."YoungHyun said.

"What?"SunMi said.

"I didn't sleep the whole night.And JinAh wasn't sleeping also,she was crying."

"Why was she crying?"MiAh asked.

"Because of me.But I didn't really care.Then Soohyun woke up.He woke up because of that sound and JinAh apologised to him,but he lied that he couldn't sleep anymore.Than the fire started."YoungHyun explained.

"Still she can't do that."YeoShin said.

"I know,parents orders."YoungHyun said.

As the were walking and talking at the same time,they finally reached the camp site.

"Spotted any Brewendicians?"Soohyun asked.

But the 6 girls didn't answer.

"Hey!Soohyun asked you a question!"JinAh scolded her sisters.

"YeoShin,take Corax,U-Kiss and the girls to the nearest river.I'll meet you there."YoungHyun instructed.

"Okay,come on guys,let's go.Corax stay close okay?"YeoShin said and they headed of.

"What's the meaning of this YoungHyun?"JinAh asked her dongsaeng.

No answer,but YoungHyun took out a dagger and pierce it through the soil.A light appeared and brighten the place up.

In JinAh's mind,flashed pictures of her past.

In Soohyun's mind,flashed pictures of his past too.

"So my past is..."JinAh muttered.

"Save it,we're not related.Serenity is not your parents.Soohyun is born in the same village as you."YoungHyun said.

"Do you know where's our village?"Soohyun asked.

"Yes,you must not tell anyone about this.If you tell,I'll erase everything I have told you."