Donar

NeverCast

Everyone landed on the ground except for Kevin.

When Kevin walked towards the gate of Doberve,he saw a tall lender woman waving at him.*That Must be Donar,the girl who wa once friends with YougHyun..*

"You must be Kevin right??I've been expecting you..."Donar said,with a welcoming voice.

"Yes,and how did you know I was coming?"

"Well,let's just say,YoungHyun told me."

"But I thought both of you weren't in any form of relationship?"Kevin asked,confused.

"Angels wits..It's in us.She may longer be an Angel,but still,she still has the skill of an Angel.Revone knows about Neverlands condition.So she must have guessed you guys are seeking something.Am I right?Oh,and if you are clueless as to who is Revone,she is the Queen of Doberve."

"We're seeking a third Gemstone.Sugilite."

"Ahh...That gemstone.There are many Sugilites here in this place.But the real ones is in the Garden of Flair.I'll bring you there."Donar said,and lead the way while Kevin followed her from behind.

As they were walking to the Garden of Flair,many angels were staring at Kevin,making him feel awkward.

"Don't worry,they are just amazed to see the son of Zarch,Warriors of Angel,come back to this place."Donar assured him.

"My father?You mean he is my real father?"

"Yes.I'm sure YoungHyun told you that you and Kieop were brothers and that the three of you were born here."

"Yes,she did told me about that...It's a shame that both of them aren't allowed to step inside this heaven place."Kevin said.

"Yeah,I'm guessing you still have your wings right?"Donar questioned.

"I'm not sure if I have them.Even if I have them,I still wouldn't know how to use them."

"Well,why not you stay here for just a few minutes so I can teach you how to use them."

"Sure!That'd be great!"Kevin exclaimed.

As they were talking,they finally reached the entrance of the Garden.The place was hidden in the cave,many glowing flowers glowed as you made contact with it.Many fairies can be seen whizzing around in the air.It was completely magistic.Donar told Kevin to head inside the Garden first while she followed from behind.As they entered,it was glowing turqiouse in color.And right in the middle was a small land,surrounded by water,with a bridge attached to allow people to move across the water.In the small land,right in the very middle,stood a clear glass table.And in the table,laid a gemstone.

Donar motioned Kevin to cross the bridge and take the gemstone.Once he got the gemstone,both of them then left the cave.It was then,Donar lead Kevin to an open field,where many young angels can be seen learning how to use their wing for the first time.

Donar told Kevin to try and spread open his wings.It was difficult and painful at first,because it's been a long time since Kevin last opened his wings.But something was different.As an Angel,the wings would be white in color,but not in Kevin's Case.His wings were different in a way that it was dark red from the inner part of the wing and then turn black on the outer,creating an ombre effect.And there were tattoos on the wings.All the young angels got scared looking at Kevin's wings that something of them flew away or hid behind their teachers back.

"That is one of the most amazing thing I have ever seen."Donar awed.

After a few minutes,Kevin came down to land.And as he came down,everyone was all snoring away,including YoungHyun.Corax suddenly stirred in his sleep and finally woke up.He looked at Kevin,with eyes opened wide and mouth opened wide.He then started slapping his sister's arm and Eli's arm,making them shoot right up.And this time,when both of them looked at Kevin,only,Eli's mouth and eyes were opened.YoungHyun just looked at Kevin normally.Soon,everyone rose up and awed at Kevin.At his WINGS.

"Kevin?Is that you?"SooHyun asked,making sure if that guy with the wings was Kevin.

"Of course I'm Kevin.Donar taught me how to fly!Finally!!"

"Congratulations Kevin!"the 6 girls and 7 boys said,feeling happy for Kevin.But YoungHyun did not say a word.Neither made a sound nor expression.

"What's wrong noona?"Corax asked.

All YoungHyun could do was stay still.The rest was looking at Corax,gesturing to him what's up with YoungHyun,but Corax couldn't give them the answer.Not till when Corax looked into YoungHyun's eyes and started backing up away from his sister.The rest didn't know what was going on,except for the fact that they also start to back away from YoungHyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!!I'm so so so sorry I took so long to update.It's been almost a year since I last updated!

I've been busy with school and everything that has been happening around me.So Sorry!I hope this Chapter can make up for everything!