War agianst Brewendercians

NeverCast

War agianst Brewendercians

That night,EunMi and YoungHyun stayed up late.They were discussing for the battlefield strageties if Brewendicians were to attack Nervender,just in case.But they didn't know that Brewendercians would attacked at midnight.

"So,if they enter,you and JinAh would finish them all,while me and YeoShin will get everyone out of the castle."EunMi explained,marking and measuring the layout plan to escape.

"Fine..."Was all YoungHyun could say.

While EunMi was doing her layout plan,YoungHyun suddenly blew out the candle.

"Ya!!I can't see without the light."

Instead of apologising,YoungHyun rolled her eyes and lit the candle agian.

"Ya Hyung!!Are you done taking all your stuff??We'd better escape now or fathers will come and get us!!"Hoon yelled at Soohyun,who was taking all the umimportant stuff and putting it in his bag.

"Fine...don't get your pants in a wad...I'm coming."Soohyun hissed back.

"Okay hyung,we're are we gonna go now?We've just escaped out of the castle and it's so dark to see where we're going."Kevin whispered,hand stretching out to guide him where to walk.

"According to my measurement....Nervender Forest is just straight up ahead."Hoon said,pointing straight.

And soon,U-Kiss disappeared into Nervender Forest.

"U-Kiss!!!Get ready!!!"Their father shouted.But there was no response.

"You boys better get your down here now before I come up and rip your heads off!"But still no response.

When their father got pissed off already,he went up to their room and opened the door.He saw nothing.

Not even a single item was inside.

*They have escaped.Nevermind,I'll ask my Wizard to curse them.*

"Wizard!!"The sir also known as Bone called for his Wizard.

"Yes sir,how can I help you."The Wizard asked Bone.

"I want you to curse U-Kiss."

"Curse your sons??I'm afraid I can't do that.But I have other exceptions."

"Tell me."

"I'm sorry sir,but when you attack Nervender,7 girls will escape."

"Whatever....as long as you don't make a mistake."And Bone walked away.

Soon,all the soldiers of Brewender were in their places.

The clock then struck 12 midnight.And the war for Nervender began.

Soldiers burnt down all the houses and capture the people who were living in there.

"AHHH!!!"Screams could be heard everywhere.

"What was that?"MiAh woke up from her sleep and looked out of her window.She was horrified."So YoungHyun was right all along."

"Wake up!!"YoungHyun and EunMi woke their sisters up and all of them got their weapons and EunMi told the plan to escape.

JinAh and YoungHim was assigned to get their mother and father out while YoungHyun and MiAh tried to keep the enemies from coming in.

But YoungHyun and MiAh failed.Soon the enemies all attacked their maids,butler and everyone who is living in the castle.MiAh climbed up to the highest place and took out her archery and aimed at each of the enimies.YoungHyun was on the ground using her sword protecting herself from getting hurt.

When there's too many enemies charging for YoungHyun,MiAh added 2 more arrows into her archery and shot 3 ememies at a time and YoungHyun could escape easier.When YoungHyun had the chance to escape She ran up to the second floor where MiAh was waiting for her.

On the other hand,JinAh and YoungHim tried to find their parents,but they came across The Black Wends.They were holding their parents.

"Let go of our parents!"YoungHim shouted.

"Hahaha,save them then."Bone said and ordered his soldiers to lock them away in the Lost Ruins.

MiAh,YoungHyun,YeoShin,EunMi,and SunMi arrived where YoungHim and JinAh were standing.

"What do you want Bone?"MiAh hissed.

"I want power."

"How can you have power when you can't even do things right!"YeoShin shouted back.

"Blah,blah,blah,Gaurds,locked them away with their weak parents."

"Don't call our parents Weak,and you can't take us easily."EunMi exclaimed.

"Oh really?Well,too late you can't escape.We know how you're going to escape,so we beat you earlier before you can even escape."

YoungHyun was to busy to say anything.She was reading her parents mind,finding out where they were going.When she got he answer,she was already handcuffed and brought to the carriage where her sister were now.

The carriage then started moving.All seven of them looked at the scene which was happening right infront of their eyes and regretted not listening to their youngest sister.

Their weapons was not taken away,just taken away from their body.

"How are we gonna escape?"SunMi said,trying to free herself from the cuffs.

Her other sisters were also struggling except for YoungHyun.She was concentrating on something.

"Great..."YoungHyun smiled at her free hands.

"Good job YoungHyun,now melt our cuffs too."

YoungHyun knew that she couldn't leave her sisters alone and she knew that she need help even though she doesn't need help,but still,she melted their cuffs.

"Here,you'll need some protection."YoungHyun said,passing EunMi and Yeoshin some weapons,since they didn't have one.

"YoungHyun come here.I can't break the lock."MiAh called for YoungHyun.

YoungHyun then tried melting the lock,and it worked.

"Great job!Now come on lets go,don't make a rush movement if not they'll know."MiAh said,helping each of her sisters out of the carriage while it was moving.

"So where do we go now?"YoungHim said,looking around.

"Where are we?"MiAh asked.

"I don't know..."

"Nervender Forest."YoungHyun said."Come on,this way,we need to take shelter for the night."

Soon,her sisters all followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay peeps,I hope this chapter was exciting!!Annyeong!!