The legend

NeverCast

The Legend

"What is it that you want to tell us?"YoungHyun asked.

Ida took out an old scroll and gave it to YoungHyun.

"What's this?"

"Read it when you have the time."

This time,Ida handed a map to to SunMi.

"I'll explain that later,but you must keep it safely,never pass it to anyone,understand?"

Nest she handed YoungHyun a Gemstone.It is black in color and have little spots on it.

"I'll explain that too."

Next she handed Hoon another map.

Ida handed AJ a necklace.

Kiseop got arrows made of fine steel.

Ida gave YoungHim a sword.

YeoShin received a book of healing.

Eli got a bow of arrows that the end is different from the arrows he had.

"I'll explain now.I'll explain first the arrows Eli have."

"Eli,those arrows are not any kind of arrows.Those arrows different from the ones you have now.Compare this arrows with the ones you are using now.See the ends on the arrows?The arrows I gave you is a special ones.When you shoot it at your enemy,the enemy cannot take it out cause its already stuck through their body.YoungHyun's father used it,and now it's time you use it."

"Now for Kiseop's.That arrows I gave you have a poison on it.And the ends is the same as Eli's arrows.Use those arrows only when defeating a strong opponent."Ida adviced Eli and Kiseop.

"AJ,wear the necklace everytime.Since your a full werewolf,you can shapeshift into anything.Only when you wear that neklace."

"Now YoungHim,take out the sword I gave you.See those patterns on the sword?When you use it against your opponent,you'll be undefeatable."

"YeoShin,study the book of healings.Never lose the book."

"Hoon,that map I gave you is to find another 16 gemstones.Those gemstones can bring you back to where you want quickly.I gave YoungHyun a gemstone already,it's called the Snowflake Obsidian.But that gemstone doesn't belong to her,it belong to either one of you.Each gemstone belongs to one person only.Open the map Hoon.Now,everytime you find the next gem,the map shows you the next one."

"SunMi,that map is for you guys to go to Damonta.I know your reason.You people want to save Neverland.Am I right?"

"Can you tell us about the Time Flower?"MiAh asked.

"I'm sure YoungHyun told you,it's a curse right?Well,YoungHyun has a power which she can actually control time,but she hasn't mastered it because her trainer was killed by the Black Wends.Her parents was also killed.YoungHyun,that scroll I gave you can help you master Time in a short period of time.From what I know,You girls need to love someone.That will help stop the flower from turning black fast.I had that too,but because of your grandfather,I was able to take it off.Save you parents girls,and bring peace back to Neverland."

"Can I follow grandma?"Corax asked.

"Sure dear,it's time you take down some enemies.But please becareful."

"I will!"Corax then went to take his stuff.

As U-Kiss and Lucky Warriors were resting,Ida asked for Eli.

"Ida?"Eli said.

"Come in dear."

And Eli entered.Ida asked him to sit beside him and he did as he was told.

"You're a demon-vampire right?You were dorn is this very village you know.When we took YoungHyun into this village,she actually fell for you.Whenever you practice,she would always hide behind a bush and watch you practice.But as she turn 104,she began to train.She also was trained to over come pain.Right now,her feeling is numb.I'm not sure if she still likes you,but try to make her fall for you please.She really need to be loved.Being a demon-vampire sometimes is bad,all the boys who are demon-vampire are very devoted to their loved one,but the female are playgirls.So when you get YoungHyun's heart,put this ring on her fourth finger,to indicate she will love you and you two are meant for each other."

"I promise you."