Introductions

NeverCast

Introductions

It was morning,and YoungHyun was up first.She went to find some water to wash up.She found a river and knelt down to have a light wash up.She went to their place.EunMi and SunMi was up already.

"If you're asking where to find the river,its over there."YoungHyun said,pointing to the direction of the river.MiAh,Yeoshin,YoungHim and JinAh all followed EunMi and SunMi to the river.YoungHyun was left alone at the camp.

"Shh...If not she'll hear us!"A voice said.

"Okay,okay..."Another voice said.

YoungHyun heard the voice and said,"Whose there!!Come out now!"YoungHyun grabbed her sword just incase she would get a surprise attack.

"COME OUT NOW YOU ING BASTARDS!"

"Okay...just chill..."A guy with chocolate brown hair came out of his hiding spot,followed by another 6 more guys.

The chocolate brown haired boy opened his mouth to say something but YoungHyun talked first.

"Enemies..."YoungHyun muttered and she attacked them.

"Wait!!Wait,wait,we're not here to fight."The chocolate brown haired boy said.

"Than what?!"YoungHyun asked."Hold on...You boys are the sons of the Black Wends...which means...You boys are my enemies!Hi~~"

"WAIT!!!Don't!!"A blonde boy shouted.

"What is it now!!"YoungHyun hissed."Wait,you boys escape from your parent right?"

All 7 of them nodded their heads.

"You were suppose to capture me and my unnies right?But you boys backed out.You escaped so that you boys will live...."

As YoungHyun was reading U-Kiss's minds and saying what she knows,her sisters have already come back.

"Who..."MiAh wanted to say something but EunMi knew that she cannot interrupt YoungHyun so she told her to keep quiet.

"And you boys are called U-Kiss...Soohyun a Vampire-Angel,Kiseop a Fallen Angel-Demon,AJ a Werewolf,Hoon a Werewolf-Vampire,Kevin a Demon-Angel,Dongho a Werewolf-Angel and Eli a...Demon Vampire."

"How did you know our identities?"The chocolate brown haired boy also known as Soohyun asked.

"My dongsaeng here reads minds...she has 4 more other powers."Yeoshin said,walking towards YoungHyun.

"So you're the Demon-Vampire.."Eli asked.

"She won't tell,but are you a Demon-Vampire?"EunMi asked.

"Yes."

"Well,since our dongsaeng says your good,we'll introduce ourselves then.I'm MiAh first eldest.I'm expert in Archery.Werewolf-Vampire"MiAh introduced.

"I'm SunMi,2nd eldest,expert in Navigating and planning out battlefield strageties.Angel-Demon."

"I'm YoungHim,3rd eldest,expert in Guns and Swords.Werewolf-vampire.""And a spoilt girl too.."YoungHyun muttered.Eli heard it and smiled a small smile.

"JinAh ibnida,4th eldest,expert in Martial arts and guns.Vampire-Angel."

"YeoShin here!!5th eldest,expert in healing.Angel-Werewolf."

"EunMi.6th eldest,expert in healing and planning battlefield strageties.Werewolf-Demon."

Then there's silence.MiAh,SunMi,YoungHim,JinAh,YeoShin and EunMi all looked at YoungHyun.

"What?"YoungHyun said.

"Intro..."YoungHim said pointing to U-Kiss.

Instead,YoungHyun took a sword and swung it at U-Kiss,"I'm YoungHyun,Expert in Martial arts,Swords,Guns and Archery.I'm a Demon-Vampire,so you know my temper.I'll do one small kindness you boys,I'll do your intros myself."

"Soohyun,expert in sword and martial arts,Vampire-Angel....JinAh,maybe you two could be together..."YoungHyun said and both Soohyun and JinAh blush.

"Kiseop,expert in Guns and Arrows??Whoa...Fallen Angel-Demon...MiAh,you to could be Love Demons!!"YoungHyun said sarcastically,and both MiAh and Kiseop blush.

"AJ,expert in swords,Werewolf.I'm sorry,but you've got no partner who has the same race as you,but I can see your future."

"Really?Who'll be with me?"AJ asked.

"An Angel-Werewolf."

"Hoon,expert in navigation,werewolf-Vampire...Golly YoungHim...Blush now you two.."And Hoon and YoungHim blushed.

"Kevin,expert in healing,angel-demon I see...SunMi...nice boy..."And both Kevin and SunMi blush.

"Dongho...Maknae...same as me..Expert in Swords and arrows.Werewolf-angel.No partner too of the same race...but still I can see your future."

"Who?"Dongho asked.

"A werewolf-demon."YoungHyun said.

"I'll do my introduction...I'm Eli,expert in Martial arts,guns and archery.I'm a Vampire-demon,so you'd better blush."

"Don't be so fond of yourself.I'm not that easy."YoungHyun said.

"Yeah she's right.You'd better not waste your time on her."YoungHim said.

"Oh Kiseop...You don't remember your past right?"YoungHyun asked Kiseop.

"Yeah..."

"I'll give you one answer and the rest you figure it out.You are Kevin's long lost brother."YoungHyun said.

"Really??Kiseop hyung is my hyung?"Kevin said.

"Yes...He's a fallen angel and you're an angel.I only know this.I was too an angel once,but I was changed to a demon-vampire.You see,the both of you are biological brothers,but because of a war between the angels and the rest of the race,Kiseop was taken away by a demon...So he's a Fallen Angel."

"You know the story YoungHyun?"MiAh asked.

"I understand each of your past more than you do."YoungHyun said,eyes turn blazing red.

"Trouble."EunMi said.

"How do you know."Kiseop asked.

"Look at her eyes Kiseop oppa."SunMi said pointing at YoungHyun's red eyes.

U-Kiss looked at Eli,he's eyes red too.

"Climb the trees,stay close."SunMi ordered.

YoungHyun and Eli wasn't need to told where to hid.They had gone first.