Explaination first![Part 2]

NeverCast

Explaination first![Part 2]

"Nerveland is NeverCast."MiAh repeated."Great...What should we do now?"

"I don't know..."DongHo said,still munching on the roasted fish.

"Here...eat this..."Eli offered YoungHyun a piece of fish,and she accepted it.

"SunMi unnie,where are we?"JinAh asked.

"I'm sorry,I don't know anything about this forest.There's not even a single map about this forest."SunMi said.

"Hoon,what about you?"Soohyun asked his donsaeng.

"I'm not sure already.The deeper we go,the difficult it is to know where we are."Hoon replied.

"Who else know where are we?"MiAh asked.

"Hoon,you said that the deeper we go,the difficult it is to know where we are right?Well,I know the way when we go deeper.My family used to bring me here to practice fighting and they even teach me where to go wihtout any signs needed.Right now,we're in the middle of Nervender Forest.This part is less dangerous,but if we go further,you'd need to look out.No Brewendicians or Nervendicians ever cross the bounty line."YoungHyun explained.

"What is this bounty line?"Kevin asked.

"It's a line that seperates Nervender and Brewender from YoungHyun's kind."EunMi explained.

"Okay,enough of that.The main reason is,how are we going to save our people and our parents?"YoungHim said.

"The only prison which is abandoned around here is Prison Cor.It's near to the bounty line."YoungHyun said,finding the way to Prison Cor.

"Okay,we need to save our people from prison Cor and bring them somewhere safe first."MiAh ordered.

"Okay."

"But wait,where is the most safest place for your people to hide?"DongHo asked.

"Good question.Everyone think."Soohyun said.

"I know...There's a place where everything is provided and that place has an invisible shield.Meaning that the enemies can't spot them."Kiseop told them.

"Where is it?"YeoShin asked.

"I don't know,but I heard someone saying it."

"Paradise Fall."EunMi muttered.

"How did you know?"YoungHyun asked.

"Mom told me."

"Well,lets go see how Prison Cor looks like and we'll plan how to get in."SunMi said.

And YoungHyun led the way to Prison Cor.