Journey for the 3rd gemstone

NeverCast

Journey for the 3rd gemstone

SunMi was thefirst to wake up.When she saw everyone still dozing off,she shouted at the top of her lungs."RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!!!"

"What the..."AJ whined.

"Oh stop whining will you.Why didn't YoungHyun wake us up?"Soohyun asked.

"Guys!!!Where is YoungHyun and Eli oppa?"EunMi asked,searching high and low for them.

"Quit looking."

Everyone all spun aroung,shocked to see YoungHyun back at her sleeping bag,right beside Corax.

"Where is Eli?"Hoon asked.

"Where did you go?"MiAh asked YoungHyun.

Instead of answering twice,she simply just answered."Large boulder."

"Hey guys!"

"What the hell...They keep on appearing and disappearing without us knowing or looking.Is it minded?"DongHo stupidly said.

Everyone all just looked at DongHo and facepalmed their forhead.

"Okay,since everyone is wide awake and BACK,we now have to get to Doberve to retrieve the 3rd gemstone.So any ideas how to get there?"Soohyun asked.

The navigators were studying the map,but the map didn't show any route to get to Doberve.The rest were using their brains,exceept YoungHyun.

"Are you even thinking?"MiAh snapped at YoungHyun.

"Relax unnie,she may seem as if she is not thinking,but maybe she is."YoungHim told her unnie.

"She's right,I'm not thinking."YoungHyun opened .

"Why you little Rascal!"MiAh drew her sword to attack,but YoungHyun didn't react.

"Why won't you fight?!"MiAh shouted again.

"IF you were to kill me right now,you won't have any idea how to save those worthless king and queen.IF you were to kill me right now,Corax will lose his sister.IF you were to kill me right now,Eli would be heartbroken.IF you were to kill me right now,All of you won't see the rest of your ing past.IF YOU KILL ME RIGHT NOW,YOU GUYS WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FIGHT BACK!"YoungHyun said carefully,stating everything.

"And to be honest,I don't use my bain"

"Why?"MiAh asked.

"Because I hate using them,I rely on the informations I have STORED inside my ing brain."

"So,how do we get to Doberve.I can't find the route to it."Hoon asked YoungHyun after double checking the map.

Doberve is a city of Angels,Meaning they live in the sky.And the only way to get into Doberve is to call out a bird that lives in the sky."YoungHyun explained.

"And how do we call out for it noona?"Corax looked at his sister with questioning eyes.

"You know the spell for it.GrandPa told you the chant before he passed on."

At first Corax didn't remember.But as the more he thought about his beloved Grandpa who died innocently,the more he could remember the chants.

And after chanting,The bird arrived to pick all of them and flew to Doberve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys!!I had to change this whole chapter,because it didn't linked to the previous chapter.I had already updated Chapter 19,but I couldn't show it yet becuase I had to make some changes to the chapter.I'm sorry for not updating a new chapter for 6-7 months because I had just started school in early January.

Sorry!!

Till Chapter 19!!

OH!!I have a new story coming out!This story is base on one's girl life,

(I can't say everything out!!)

And good news is,

I had my new story chapters planned out!No more waiting for next Chapters!!!

But I won't be releasing it on the day I type the sotry out.

Once I finish it,

I would release it for you all to see!!

This is mostly for BigBang members and 2NE1 fans!!!

Sorry if it's not U-Kiss!!

But hope you see it!

The thing is,The writing structure is a whole lot different.

Less Actions,More convo.

But you get the gist as it goes along.

TILL NEXT TIME EVERYONE!!!