It's been Long.

NeverCast

After having that small dinner,everyone all slept comfortably.Except for Kiseop.He was still wide awake.Kiseop was thinking about his past.But the more he thought about it,the painful his headache ached.

"Don't push it brother."A voice said.

"Oh,Eli.Why aren't you sleeping?"Kiseop asked.

Eli looked behind him and Kiseop looked at the direction Eli was looking.YoungHyun was also up.

"Hello YoungHyun."Kiseop said,smiling.

YoungHyun felt a brotherly love when Kiseop smiled at her.Her heart was beginning to melt.But she decided to keep her strong image.Instead of returning a smile,she snorted.

"It was impossible to sleep with someone forcing himself to know his past."YoungHyun hissed and took a spot next to Kiseop.Eli followed and sat beside YoungHyun,covering her with a blanket,afraid she might get a cold.

"I'm sorry.I just to eager to know my past."Kiseop replied.

"If I were you,I wouldn't want to go back or know my past."YoungHyun told Kiseop.

"Why so?"

"You past wasn't nice.There so many bad moments.You suffered more.More than me."

Eli kept quiet the whole time,and when he felt YoungHyun tapping hi thigh,it meant that he should leave and take care of Corax.Eli did as he was told,leaving her and Kiseop alone.

"Mind telling me?"

"I shall tell you a bit only.The rest will come to you once you are in love."YoungHyun said."There were many wars happening.It happened because of us princes and princesses.The Angelic War, was about the Vampire,Demon and Angel war.I saw you being taken away by the Demon society,but decided to keep you angel soul too,naming you Fallen Angel-Demon.From that point,it was an unsightly sight to see.The Demon family,they...They took your heart out and replaced it with another heart.For that,I don't know the reason why.From there on,they said you were reborn.Kevin was taken away too.Taken away to the same species but a second family.From there on,both of you don't know each other existence.You forgot everything about your angel life."

"It's quite complicated."Kiseop said.

"Haha..I know.Although I know the story,I myself is still confused.Tomorrow when we reach Lacis Mount,a man will be waiting for you at the gate.He'll take you to the place where Lace Agate is."YoungHyun gave Kiseop a pat on the shoulder and left him to be alone.

The next morning,everyone was woken up very abruptly.It wasn't the usual wake up call.This time it was different.YeoShin stared at YoungHyun's sleeping bag and found out that she wasn't there.AJ looked inside Eli's sleeping bag,but found Eli to be missing.Corax was sleeping alone.

MiAh woke Corax up and asked him where his sister was,but he knew nothing.While everyone was searching where the two had gone to,YoungHim saw that not far from their campsite,she could see YoungHyun fighting with a group of people.When YoungHim got a close look on who the people were,she shouted,"BREWENDICIANS!!They're here!"

Hoon and SunMi brought Corax to a higher ground,not wanting him to fight.Corax behaved and helped to plan an escape route.While the three people were busy planning an escape route,the rest went to help Eli and YoungHyun out.

Turns out that while they were travelling,they've forgotten about the wizard.The wizard has been following their every move.And in the end they got hold of their resting spot and staked out for the night.YoungHyun sensed something was wrong at night,so she never let her gaurd down.Until when the Sun was shining,she moved out and fought with the troop,Eli was awoken by the sound and saw YoungHyun was in trouble o he went to help.

"Eli!"Soohyun shouted.

"There they are!Catch them all!"one Brewendicians said.Everything was now in havoc.

So far,only the Brewendician got hurt,but they still wouldn't give up.Until that when Kevin got shot at the chest.

"Ah!"Kevin groaned in pain that SunMi noticed and screamed for Kevin.

"Kevin!!No!!"SunMi wanted to get down to help Kevin but Hoon and Corax stopped her because is was too dangerous.

YoungHyun knew that that two had something,so risking the danger,she went over to Kevin and called for EunMi to heal,while she fight off the gaurds who wanted to attack all 3 of them.

When YoungHyun had enough with fighting with the gaurds,she used her element power and burnt them to death.

After everything was finished,YoungHyun slumped onto the ground feeling very tired,while EunMi was still tending to Kevin's wound.

YoungHyun laughed at EunMi's mistake.Seems that EunMi had forgotten to take the arrow out of Kevin's chest.Eli knew the mistake and pulled the arrow out in one shot.SunMi jumped down from the tree and rushed to Kevin's side.

Once Kevin's wound were healed and EunMi gave him a medication to get his energy back everyone all went back to get the Yalinx.No one noticed that YoungHyun was getting weak.

Before Kevin and SunMi can get to the Yalinx,YoungHyun asked them to stay behind.Like what YoungHyun had done to Soohyun and JinAh,she took out the Angel-Demon dagger and pierced it into the ground and white light blinded the two angel-demon.Then in their minds,flashed their past.

"YoungHyun...I remembered!!I used to play wiht you back in Doberve!"Kevin exclaimed.

"YoungHyun..."SunMi said.

"Yes SunMi,thanks for the cookie."YoungHyun winked.

When YoungHyun was out hunting,she came across SunMi.During that time,SunMi was giving out free cookie,and she gave some to YoungHyun.SunMi loved to bake,but ever since she came into serenity's care,she had forgotten she loved baking.And while they were staying together,YoungHyun always asked SunMi for cookies,in attempt to make SunMi get back to baking,But she failed.SunMi always told YoungHyun,"I don't know how to bake."

But now that SunMi knows what she loves doing most in her free time,she wished she could be in the kitchen rather than in the wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratz to RachelLuvsKey!!!Sorry I tooked a long time to pair up another couple.I hope this chapter was long enough!!

Subscribe,comment,vote and Share!!