Time Flower

NeverCast

Time Flower

YoungHyun found a nice place for her sisters and herslef to camp.

"I'll go and collect some firewood to built a fire."YoungHyun said.

"I'll follow you!"EunMi said,following YoungHyun who didn't even turn back to smile at EunMi,but EunMi understand.

While EunMi and YoungHyun were collecting firewoods for the fire,the rest were already getting ready for sleep.

A few minutes later,EunMi and YoungHyun came back with all the firewoods.And they started making the fire.

"I'll go find some stones."EunMi stood up,looking for 2 stones to spark a fire.

"No need."YoungHyun said,looking at the block of woods which has a fire on it already.

"So,YoungHyun,do you know where is the Lost Ruins?"MiAh asked,who had already woken up.

"I'm trying to read one of the soldiers mind who is taking mother and father to the Lost Ruins."

"So have you find out?"YeoShin asked.

"Would you just shut up and let me concentrate!"

"Sorry.."YeoShin apologised.

"Lost Ruins isn't somewhere here in Neverland.It's out of Neverland."YoungHyun said,staring right into the fire.

"Well,do you know how to get there?"SunMi asked.

"Yes."

"Well...Lets move out first thing in the morning."MiAh said,feeling sleepy.

"Wait!Don't move."YoungHyun warned her sisters.

"What?"JinAh asked.

"All of you,look at your right wrist."

Soon,all of them looked at their right wrist.Their right wrist had a white rose.

"Ohh....Whose so sweet to give us a nice white rose??And look,its even a braclet!"YoungHim exclaimed.

"YoungHyun,that's not any type of white rose is it?"YeoShin asked.

"No...It's a Time Flower.We've been cursed."YoungHim exclaimed.

"Your majesty,the 7 princesses have escaped."One of the soldiers who was suppose to bring the princesses to the prison,said.

"You fool!!!You've should've assigned one soldier to look at the princesses!"Bone exploded.

"Sir,I told you,they'll still escape."The wizard said.

"Curse them."

"I already did."

"What did you curse them for?"

"Time."The wizard said.

"Time?What kind of curse is that!?"Bone boomed.

"What kind of curse have we been cursed for??!!"YoungHim exclaimed.

"Time.Our curse is Time."YoungHyun replied.

"What kind of curse is that!"SunMi asked.

"This Time Flower is like a watch.When the rose turns Black,whole of Nervender will become Equitola,Our people will no longer exist,our parents will die and we'll become slaves if we get caught,and Neverland will no longer be Neverland.It'll be named NeverCast."YoungHyun replied calmly.

"How can you be still so calm!!We must do something!"MiAh shouted at YoungHyun.

"LOOK!IF IT WASN'T FOR MY HELP,I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN YOU OUT OF THE CARRIAGE RIGHT?!BY NOW YOU WOULD BE LOCKED AWAY!!AND DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO DO SOMETHING.THIS TIME FLOWER WILL BECOME BLACK FASTER IF YOU DON'T CHILL!!!"YoungHyun shouted at her eldest sister.She was too pissed off.She needed to release her anger.

"Calm down YoungHyun.MiAh Unnie please...YoungHyun is the only expert in all this,we need to listen to her."YeoShin said,trying to calm YoungHyun down.

"LOOK!IF IT WASN'T FOR MY HELP,I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN YOU OUT OF THE CARRIAGE RIGHT?!BY NOW YOU WOULD BE LOCKED AWAY!!AND DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO DO SOMETHING.THIS TIME FLOWER WILL BECOME BLACK FASTER IF YOU DON'T CHILL!!!"A voice shouted.

"Whoa,whose scraming at this hour of time."Kevin said,awake from the sound.

*A Demon-Vampire...*Eli thought.

"Eli hyung,what are you thinking?"Kevin asked his brother.

"Huh??Oh..Nothing...Lets just go back to sleep okay?"

"Okay...Goodnight."

*I need to find this person....A Demon-Vampire."

"Fine...Where did you get this information from YoungHyun?"MiAh asked.

"From the Black Wends's Wizard."YoungHyun muttered under her breath.

"What did you say?"

"YoungHyun said she got it from the Black Wends's Wizard.She must have read his mind."SunMi said.

"Okay...Lets go back to sleep,Tomorrow we'll discuss where we'll go."MiAh said,going to sleep.

SunMi and EunMi slept together YoungHyun in one spot.

*I sense a Demon-Vampire here somewhere.*YoungHyun thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!I hope this okay!!Next chapter would be both sides meeting each other!!Stay tune and don't forget to subscribe and Comment!!Annyeong!!!