Werewolves

NeverCast

The journey didn't take long since they all had a ride.Phoenix Horse are also know as Yalinx.The Black Wends used to use this creatures to bring them wherever they want,but ever since the country developed and vehicles were developed,the Black Wends abandoned them into the forest,and with that,these Yalinx roamed the forest.

"YoungHyun,how did you know all of these better than us?We studied together during our free time,but never did we study about these."EunMi asked her sister.

"General knowledge."She simply answered and continued looking forward.

Finally they reached their destination,Lake Parich.The lake was an opened lake,there weren't any barriers surrounding the area,and there were many werewolves roaming the place.Some were in their human form,other were werewolves.All 15 of them stepped down the Yalinx and walked towards the enclosure.Before they could really enter the enclosure,they were stopped by two werewolves.The two werewolves sniffed each of the 15 people.When they sniffed AJ,they backed away and transformed into their human form.It was a Female and A male.YoungHyun's eyes grew wider when she saw them.

Eli sensed something wrong with YoungHyun and nudged her hand,she turn to Eli and gave him the look saying she was alright.But her eyes says everything...

The female then spoke,"Prince AJ,please follow us.."

AJ looked at his brothers and the girls with a confused look,and YoungHyun pulled him away from the group and told him to follow them.SooHyun then asked the group to follow him to an open area where they all could rest while the boys took the Yalinx to the river to replenish themselves.

As for AJ,when he entered the enclosure,many werewolves started crowding around him.The two host didn't say anthing but just took lead instead.They kept leading the way until the 3 of them came across a grassy plain.

"This where the 4th gemstone you are looking for is here."The male told him.

"Thank you,may I know who the both of you are?"AJ asked the two werewolves.

"I'm Kyle and this is my younger sister,Kayla."The male known as Kyle answered AJ question.

"I see...And moments ago,Kayla addressed me as Prince.Why so?"

"You see,You were from this enclosure once.The king was about to pronounce you as the next king in throne,but because war broke out,you were taken away by the Black Wends.We fought with the Brewendicians,but they were much stronger than us,in the end we lost."Kayla answered,tears forming in her eyes as she thinks of the past.

"Do you know why there was war?"

"The Black Wends wanted power and children.The Black Wends' mistress couldn't bear any children of her own,that's why her husband takes away princes from different species to be his son."Kyle filled in.

"Your 6 other brothers,it was the same reason for them.But they had to undergo much more than you.Many of them are half-blooded,only you are a full-blooded species."Kayla added.

"I see..It must have been the same for Serenity's daughter.."

"Yes,they have a strong young warrior.Am I right?"Kyle asked.

"Yes,her name is YoungHyun."

"Her life is much more complicated than you think.There is more to what she says.You can see it through her eyes."Kyle said.

"Her eyes changes color throughout the journey.None of us know what each colors mean,same for her sisters."

"She is a very mysterious creature.Try to please her,that way you can get to know her past."Kayla winked.

After much talking,AJ grabbed the gemstone and made his way back to the central.But before he left the enclosure,Kyle handed him a book without saying a word and just left.AJ examined the book and found out there was a locket.Not giving much thought about it,he put the book inside his bag and left the place.

Once he found the group,He handed the 4th gemstone to YoungHyun and she kept it safely in a Special Box where the other Gemstones laid and there were still many holes needed to be filled.

"SO...Where is the next place we need to go Hoon?"AJ asked.

"Lacis Mount,where the 5th Gemstone,Lace Agate is hiding."Hoon answered his brother,not bother looking into his eyes.

"What are we waiting for?Let's go!"AJ said excitedly,but none of them wanted to move.AJ looked at his brother and the girls with questioning eyes.

"We're not moving till I clear this out."YoungHyun broke the peace.

"YoungHyun noona here has to clear this to you AJ."Corax spoke.

"I'm all ears."