Before Neverland was NeverCast

NeverCast

History of Neverland

Neverland was divided into two parts.Lower and Upper.Lower is for Hell,while Upper is for Heaven.

Heaven was known as Nervender,and Hell was known as Brewender.

Nervender is ruled by a Queen and a King called Serenity,and they rule the whole of Neverland,including Brewender.

Brewender is ruled by an evil family called The Black Wends.

In Nervender,people lived in harmony.Whenever they see poor family wandering around,they would always bring them to Serenity to be washed and be fed and given a house to sleep in.These people are called Nervendicians.

In Brewender,people didn't lived in harmony.They treated poor families as animals.The Black Wends didn't even bother to help them.

Serenity have seven daughters.From eldest to youngest:MiAh,SunMi,YoungHim,JinAh,YeoShin,EunMi and YoungHyun.

But each of them have different blood group.

Black Wends have seven sons.From eldest to youngest:Soohyun,Kiseop,Eli,AJ,Hoon,Kevin and Dongho.

Same as Serenity's daughters,each of them have different blood group.

Serenity daughters are not any kind of princesses,they're warriors.They are known as The Lucky Warriors.

Black Wends sons are not any kind of evil princes,they're kind-hearted,and also warriors.They are known as U-Kiss.

Not long ago,Black Wends was tired of being under the command of Serenity and has come out of a plan to steal the throne away from Serenity.They sent spies to different location with some soldiers.And once everyone was in their position,they attacked Nervendicians first.Within minutes,everyone was locked up in different parts of NeverLand.As for Serenity,needless to say,they were locked up far away from Neverland,called The Lost Ruins.But their daughters ran away as far as they can.

Nervender is now under the hands of Black Wends.

And they had renamed it to Equitola,while Neverland was renamed to NeverCast.

And now Lucky Warriors have to save their parents,poeple and most importantly their land.

But a black wizard had cast a spell upon them,which is Time.

Each of the princesses has a white rose tied to their wrist,and it cannot be taken out.These white roses is like a watch.If the white rose turns black,means whole of their people and their parents will die,while they'll be kept as slaves forever.

So time for the princess is very short.