Practice

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

A week had passed. You didn’t talk to L after that ‘kiss’. You also take a distance from him.

You are still confused about your feelings. So that you think this is the best way to have some time to think about your true feelings for him.

It’s really for you but you need to do it just for the both of you.

One day, Sunggyu received a call from Jungryul. “Yeoboseyo?” he answered.

“Uh.. Sunggyu-ah.. I just want to remind you that you guys need to practice for Infinite’s another comeback for your new album.” the other line said.

Sunggyu nodded, “Yes, I didn’t forget about that. We’re going to do what you said.” he replied.

“Good! And another, you’re the one who decide on what kind of performance you guys need to do. We’re going to be busy this week so please take care to the performance Sunggyu..”

“Okay hyung. I’ll be take care for this.” Sunggyu replied. With that, the phone call ended.

“Guys listen!” Sunggyu caught all your attentions. “Okay.. So, I think you all knoe about our comeback right?” Sunggyu asked.

All of you automatically nodded.

“Since you all know about that, I want to say that we’re going to have practice for our performance today..” he added.

All of you nodded once again.

“Another one, I’ll be the one who will decide for the concept of our performance because our managers we’re going to be busy.” he explained.

“No problem with me..” Woohyun said. All of you agreed with him.

“Okay then.. Go prepare yourselves so we can go now to the practice room.” Sunggyu ordered.

All of you do what he said.

---

“Um.. Our theme is about love right?” Sunggyu asked as all of you arrived at the practice room.

“Yeah..” Dongwoo answered. “And also the valentines will going to come so our comeback will going to be perfect!” Woohyun added.

Sunggyu smiled, “Exactly!”

“So what will be our performance look a like?” Sungyeol asked. “Yes, what are your plans?” Hoya asked.

“Since it’s about love, I think we need a pair for some part in our song.” Sunggyu said. “Uh yeah! I like that! But who will be the pairing?” Sungjong asked.

“Um.. Since we have a female member which is Hyemi, I decided to give her that part.” Sunggyu explained.

“M-Me?” you gasped. Sunggyu nodded, “Yes. You and L will do that part.” Sunggyu explained.

You were so shocked when you heard what he just said. You and L look to each other but you quickly look away.

“I decided to give that part to our visuals. The fans will go crazy when they saw the two good looking faces together right?” Sunggyu explained.

Woohyun nodded, “Well, I agreed with that. We need to give a special part for our visuals.” he said.

The others nodded in agreement.

“Since no one disagree, let’s start the practice.” Sunggyu said to and L ehat you two need to do on your part. The two of you need to do a sweet dance.

Need an eye contact.

Need to touch each other.

Need to act like a couple.

You want to protest that you didn’t want to do that but you don’t have any explanation to say to them. So you just do what Sunggyu had said.

All of you started to practice. Suddenly, you and L’s part came. You heart started to beat so fast like crazy.

“Eye contact!” Sunggyu ordered. You tried but it’s really hard for you to have an eye contact to the person whi stole your first kiss.

“I said eye contact!” Sunggyu ordered again. You still trying but you couldn’t.

“Stayed close to each other.” Sunggyu oredered. You didn’t do what Sunggyu had said but L pulled you closed that made you shocked.

You can’t focus now on what you were doing because of what you were close to him. “Focus!” Sunggyu said.

“Again!” Sunggyu wanted you two to repeat your part.

“Aish! This will going to be hard for me.” Sunggyu said. “You two stayed here until the both of you mastered your part.” he added.

Your eyes widen, “But oppa!” you protested.

“No buts. Just do what I had said.” Sunggyu said as he and the others left the practice room.