Breakfast

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

As you were silently sleeping on your room, the boys were still awake.

Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun were lying on their room. Dongwoo was a bit far from the two. “Yah! Why are you two so far from me?” Dongwoo said.

“Don’t ask us. You already know why.” Sunggyu said as Woohyun nodded.

Dongwoo pouted, “Aish! I don’t want to sleep here though.” he said. “Go back to your room then.” Woohyun said.

“You know I can’t.” Dongwoo snapped. Sunggyu let out a heavy sigh, “I wonder what hyungs see to her to let her joined Infinite.” he whispered.

Woohyun nodded, “Yeah. I’m also wondering.” “Maybe she’s really that great.” Dongwoo hissed.

“I hope she won’t ruin our name.” Sunggyu said.

---

Hoya was already lying on the lower bed on the left double deck as Sungjong on the upper. L on the other hand was lying on the lower bed on the right double deck as Sungyeol on the upper.

“Do you think hyungs made a right decision?” Hoya suddenly asked. “We all didn’t know but she seems nice.” Sungyeol replied.

“We didn’t need her attitude but her talent.” Hoya hissed. “But our hyungs already said she has a talent.” Sungjong said. “Yes, they said that but we need a proof.” Hoya hissed.

“Let’s just see tomorrow on the practice.” L suddenly said. “L is right. Let’s wait for tomorrow.” Sungyeol said.

---

Morning came, you woke up early. You went out from your room no one is there. *Maybe they’re still sleeping. But what should I do now? I’m so bored.*

But then you brightened, *I’ll go make breakfast!* you went to the kitchen and look for the ingredients.

As you already saw it, you quickly started to cook. After 30 minutes, you already finished. You then set the foods on the dining area.

Suddenly, Sunggyu groaned as Dongwoo accidentally hit his face while sleeping. “Aish! You made me sick Dongwoo-ah!” he yelled as he sat up holding his face.

“Yah! What’s that noise?” Woohyun asked as his eyes slowly opened. “Dongwoo hit my face.” Sunggyu said as he pointed at Dongwoo.

Then suddenly, Dongwoo woke up because of the smell of the food. “Eh? Woohyun already cooking?” his vision still blurted. “Yah! I’m still here!” Woohyun snapped.

“Wait! I smell a food.” Sunggyu whispered. “If Woohyun is here, who will that one who was cooking then?” Dongwoo asked.

“Hoya? No. L? Not also. Sungyeol? Never. Sungjong? Also no.” Woohyun said. “Let’s just go out and see.” Sunggyu suggested as the two nodded.

As the 3 went out, they saw you setting the food in the dining area. You then noticed them, “Good morning!” you greeted them and smiled widely.

The 3 look to each other, confused. “Breakfast is ready. Come on eat!” you called. They just slowly nodded and sat to the dining area.

The other 4 boys also awake. “Woah! Hyung already cook breakfastso early?” Sungyeol said to Woohyun.

Woohyun shook his head, “Not me.” he said. “Then who?” L asked. Woohyun nodded to you as he giving a signal.

“You cook for breakfast?” Sungjong asked you. You smiled and nodded. “Let me taste it.” Sungyeol quickly sat and grabbed a plate.

You smiled at him as you sat next to him. “Let’s go start the breakfast.” you said to the boys. Sungjong sat on your other side. L and Hoya also sat.

Hoya take a look at you, *Maybe we can give her a chance.* he thought as he started to eat.

“Omo! This is good than Woohyun hyung’s cook.” Sungyeol beamed. Woohyun give him a glared.

“He’s right.” Sunggyu agreed. “Yah!” Woohyun yelled at him. You giggled, “I don’t think I’m that good.” you said.

“No. You were great.” Woohyun said. You look at him surprised but then smiled.

As all of you finished the breakfast, Sunggyu suddenly open up. “Um.. Hyemi right?” he asked you as you nodded.

“I just want to say sorry for being stubborn last night. It’s just that I was really shocked.” he apologized. You shook your head, “No. It’s okay. I know this will ne hard to all of you.” you said.

“I’m also sorry.” Woohyun said. “Me too. I didn’t want to be mean to you.” Dongwoo said. Hoya cleared his throat, “I’m sorry too.” he said.

L was the only person who didn’t say sorry to you since Sungyeol and Sungjong were good to you on the first place.

The boys look at L, waiting to say sorry. Sunggyu nodded to him to give him a signal. “Uh-oh.. Sorry for last night.” L finally said.

You smiled even wide, “You all guys don’t need to say sorry. I’m happy that all of you starting to talk to me now.” you said.

“Um.. We still didn’t introduce ourselves properly to you. I’m Kim Sunggyu. I’m the eldest.” he said. “Nam Woohyun aka Namstar.” Woohyun said as he smiled.

“I’m Jang Dongwoo.” he introduced himself. “Kim Myungsoo aka L.” L said. “Lee Howon aka Hoya.” he also introduced himself.

“Well, nice to meet you all. I’m Hyemi” you intoduced yourself again.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. “That must be hyungs.” Sunggyu said as he open the door. He was right, their managers came.

“Ready for the practice?” Jungryul asked. The boys nodded.

Geonam look at you, “Did they take a good care of you?” he asked. You smiled and nodded, “They actually good to me.” you smiled at them as they smiled back.

“Good then. Let’s go to your practice room now.” Hyoan said as all of you nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Sorry if it is late. I just want to say Thank You to all my readers and subbies :)

Um, school will resume tomorrow so I can’t promise to update daily.

Please understand. Thank you ^_^