Babo

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Morning came, L went to their house so early.

“Omma!” L called. “Uh.. Myungsoo.” his omma said.

“Omma, Hyemi is gone. I didn’t know where to find her.” L said.

“What? She’s gone? Did you know where did she always goes when she have problems?” his omma asked. L shook his head.

L’s omma paused for a while. “I know where to find her. Let’s go.” she said as she went out.

L nodded and follow his omma.

---

“Maybe she’s here.” L’s omma said as they arrived at the Orphanage. “I was hoping..” L said.

As you were walking around the Orphanage with the care taker, you saw L and your so-called omma entered tge Orphanage.

“Omo! I need to hide now.” you whispered. “Eh?” the care taker asked. “They are here.” you said.

“Who?” she asked. You pointed at them, “If they asked where I am, tell them that I’m not here.” and you quickly run to hide yourself. As you didn’t know, your bracelet accidentally fell on the ground.

L and his omma walks to the care taker. “Is Hyemi here?” L asked.

The care taker study their faces, *He must be her boyfriend and she must be her omma..* she then shook her head, “I’m sorry but there’s no Hyemi here.” she replied.

L look down in disappointment. But then his eyes caught your bracelet on the ground. He walk close to it, “You’re lying. I know she’s here. Tell where she is?” L said to the care taker.

The care taker just remained silent.

“If you don’t want to tell me, I’ll go to search for her.” with that, L starting to search for you.

As he passed by at the corner room, he noticed your hair. You were hiding behind the big chair.

He smiled and walks to you. “Why are you hiding?” he asked. You look up and frozed. You just lowered your head.

L stooped down at you, “Let’s go back now.” he said. “I can’t. I still need some more time to think.” you replied.

“No need to think anything.” he said. You look up at him, “There’s a lot of things tp think of. About my mother that your mother also. About us, we’re related to each other now.” you said.

He smiled and reach your hand, “Babo, we’re not related.” he said smiling.

“We both know that we are. We have the same mother.” you said. He smiled once again, “She’s your mother but not mine.” he replied.

You gave him a confuse look. “She already told me the truth. She’s not really my omma. She’s just my stepmom so we’re not really related.” he explained.

“Is that true? You’re not kidding?” you asked.

“Yes, he’s not kidding. All he just said to you was true.” a voice suddenly came from behind. You spun around to see your omma.

You then look back at L. L smiled at you, “She’s your omma. Go and hug her. She really miss you.” he said.

A smile went up to your face and nodded. You stood uo and slowly walks to her, “Omma?” you asked. She smiled wide and nodded, “Yes. I am.”

With that, tears started falling from your eyes as you hug her tight. Without a second, your omma hugs you back. Her tears also starting to fall.

“I’m sorry for leaving you. I promise to full-fill all your needs just for you to accept me as your mom.” she said.

You shook your head in the hug, “I don’t need anything. As long as you’re already with me, I’m happy.” you said.

Your omma smiled, “Gomawo Hyemi-ah..” she whispered.

L smiled of the hug scene between you and your omma.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

2 more chapters to go~