New member

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

The 3 managers and of course you, didn’t got shocked to the reaction of the boys. The 4 of you actually expected that to happened.

“I know you boys will got shocked. Let’s just go inside and we will explain this to all of you.” Jungryul said as he nodded inside the the door.

The boys just nodded as the 3 managers and you went in.

The boys were keeps the eyes on you as all of you sat on the floor. You were sitting in between Geonam amd Hyoan. Because of the 7 pairs of eyes on you, you just lowered your head.

Jungryul look at you, “So.. Aa I said earlier at the phone to Sunggyu, Infinite will going to have a new member. The new member is the only girl that here at the dorm.” he said.

“But hyung, she’s a girl.” Sunggyu said. “Yes. We know that she’s a girl but she’s the only one solution to our problem.” Geonam explained.

“How can she help us?” Dongwoo suddenly asked. “If netizens knows that Infinite has a female member, all of you will ne the front page for sure and the name ‘Infinite’ will bloom again.” Hyoan said.

“Not only that. Your fans, Inspirits will going to have boy members right?” Jungryul added. “Yes. This will be a top news but what if the netizens didn’t accept her?” Woohyun asked.

“At first yes but if they saw her performance, I’m sure they were amaze.” Geonam said. “Is she that good to happen that?” Hoya raised an eyebrow.

“Want to see huh?” Hyoan look at you as you shook your head. “Yes. We want to see.” L agreed.

“I think she’s already tired. Maybe the other time.” Jungryul said as you sighed on it. “What’s your name?” Sungyeol asked you. “I’m Kwon Hyemi.” you bowed a little.

“How old are you?” Sungjong asked. “I’m 17 years old.” you replied. “So.. you will replace me as the maknae of the group..” he whispered.

“So.. Any question boys?” Jungryul asked. The boys just remained silent. “So, I think there’s nothing. We’ll going now. Take care of her araseo? You will having a practice tomorrow together with Hyemi.” Jungryul said.

They just nodded. “Don’t do anything to her araseo?” Geonam said. “Wait!” Sunggyu snapped. The 3 managers spun around to face them again. “Where did she going to sleep?” Sunggyu asked.

“Uh yeah. About that, she will be using Dongwoo’s and L’s room. From now on, Dongwoo will sleep at Woohyun’s and Sunggyu’s room and L will sleep at Hoya’s, Sungyeol’s and Sungjong’s room.” Hyoan said.

“What?! We all know that Dongwoo is really hard to sleep with.” Woohyun said. “Yah! You don’t need to mention that! I also don’t want to sleep at your room.” Dongwoo protested.

“We’re okay at our room since we have 2 double decks and it still have a space for L.” Sungyeol said. Hoya glared at him. Sungyeol then shut his mouth.

“I’m okay with it since I really want to sleep on the bed.” L said. Sunggyu glared at him.

“Yah! Stop that! You guys don’t have any choice but to do what we said.” Jungryul said. They just sighed and nodded. “We really going now.” with that the 3 managers left the dorm.

“I’m going to cook for dinner.” Woohyun said as he went to the kitchen. “I’ll go with you.” Sunggyu followed. “Me too.” Hoya also followed.

“I’m going to move my stuffs to my new room.” Dongwoo said as he went to their L’s room to get his stuffs. “I’ll go too.” L said as he followed.

Sungyeol walks to you, “Don’t mind them. By the way, I’m Lee Sungyeol.” he pulled out his hand. You shook it, “Nice to meet you.” you said. He smiled at you smiled back.

“Annyeong! I’m Lee Sungjong.” Sungjong suddenly appeared. You look at him, “Annyeong!” you greeted back. “I and hyung will going to help you to put your stuffs on your new room.” he said as Sungyeol nodded. You smiled and nodded.

As Dongwoo and L already moved to ther new room, you, Sungyeol and Sungjong went to your room together with you stuffs.

After that, the 3 of you went out to eat dinner. The 8 of you eat the dinner silently, no talking.

As all of you finished the dinner, Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo quickly went to their room as Hoya and L also went to their room. Sungyeol and Sungjong said ‘goodnight’ to you first before they completely went to their room.

You returned them a ‘goodnight’ and also went to your room. You sat first at your blanket, *This will going to be hard for me I guess.* you then touch your bracelet on your wrist, the only thing that your mom left for you. *Omma where are you? How I wish you’re here with me so that I’m not suffering like this.*

You then laid and soon, fall asleep.