Another Comeback

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

The comeback date finally come. You and Infinite were very busy preparing yourselves for the comeback stage.

“Are all of you guys ready now?” Geonam asked. All of you nodded.

With that, you and Infinite together with the managers went to the van.

---

“We’re already here..” Jungryul said as he parked the van at the parking lot.

You breath in and out. You were very nervous that time.

Suddenly you felt a hand on the top of your hand. You followed the hand to see L look worried at you. “Are you okay?” he asked.

You shook your head, “No. I’m nervous.” you replied. He squeezed your hand, “There’s no need to be worried about.” he whispered. “What if the fans still not accept me?” you whispered back.

“Is that the only thing that you are worried about?” he asked. You lowered your head and nodded. He reach your chin and make you to look at him, “Don’t listen on what the fans will give comments to you. Just perform with a heart like you did last time.” he smiled at you.

You couldn’t help but to smiled back and finally you nodded. “Let’s go!” he said. You nodded again, “Ne..”

You followed him as the others already went out from the van. *Thanks Myungsoo oppa for always making me calm..*

---

“Infinite will be the next to perform after Kara.” Hyoan said.

All of you prepared yoursrlves for the performance. “Ready?” L asked you. You smiled and nodded.

As Kara finished their performance, you saw one of the member greeted L. You saw L smiled at her.

You don’t know why but you didn’t want to see L smiling to that girl. *Who is she to Myungsoo oppa?* you wondered.

“Hyemi-ah! Let’s go!” Sungjong called. You snapped out your wondering and nodded to Sungjong.

“Yes. Coming!” you shouted back as you run to them to the stage.

---

As the song started, you and Infinite started to sing on your respective part of the song.

When the time of rapping part came, you give your all the best and perform with a heart like L said to you.

Suddenly, you heard a loud squealed coming from the fans. They’re all going crazy when they hear you rapping.

You smiled by that and continue to rap with Dingwoo who is happily rapping along with you.

As the song finished, the fans squealed more louder than the time when all of you are performing. You can hear them chanting your name. You smiled at the fans and bowed. Infinite also bowed as all of you went out from the stage.

“You did so great!” Dongwoo said. “You’re now have so many fans!” Woohyun commented.

You smiled, “Thanks!”

“Our princess is now popular I think..” Sunggyu said. “Yeah.. That’s going to be true.” Hoya added.

“That’s impossible!” you replied.

“I’m now jealous at you. You’re going to stole our fans..” Sungyeol said. “Aish! You know Sungyeol oppa, I’m going to share all my fans to you.” you said. He smiled at you, “Really?” he asked.

“Aish! So childish!” Sungjong said. Sungyeol pouted.

You laugh at him as the others laugh along.

You look around to search L to say thank you but you didn’t saw any sight of him. “Eh? Where’s Myungsoo oppa?” you asked Woohyun who is next to you.

Woohyun look around and spotted L. “He’s there!” he pointed. You followed his point only to see L talking to the girl who greeted him earlier. You can see that the two were happy together.

“Who is she?” you asked. “Uh.. Her? She is Park Gyuri, member of Kara.” Woohyun replied.

“Are they really that close?” you asked once more. “Yes they’re a bit close and I heard she has a crush on L.” he said.

“How about Myungsoo oppa?” you asked. “L is a mysterious type of person so I don’t know.” Woohyun said.

You just nodded in understanding. You didn’t ask any question again since you don’t want hear the answers anymore.

You want to look away but your eyes don’t want to take off at them. Suddenly, L saw you so you quickly look away.

L excused himself to Gyuri and walks to you. “Hey! I still didn’t say to you tgat you’re great tonight!” he said. You gave him a forced smile and just say thank you.

“Is there something wrong?” he worriedly asked. “I’m just tired..” you replied.

“You already tired?” Sunggyu asked as you nodded. “Aww~ our princess is already tired. Let’s go back to the dorm then..” he said.

---

As all of you arrived the dorm, you went straightly to you room.

Infinite were confused by your action but they just think that maybe you were really tired.

With that, they also went to their respective rooms to take a rest.

L take a glance to your room’s door fist before he completely went to their room.

---

You laid and put your hand on your chest. *What’s happening to me?* you thought.

Suddenly, you fall asleep together with your thought.