News

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

You look to Sungjong then to others. “Wae? Can’t I call him oppa? He’s elder than me right?” you raised an eyebrow.

“But you’re the only one who call me oppa.” Sungjong said. The others just nodded. You look at him again, “Then let me call you oppa.” you smiled.

He smiled back and quickly hug you. You were surprised by his action. “I’m happy that someone call me oppa now. Thank you Hyemi-ah..” he whispered as he broke the hug.

You smiled awkwardly, “I’ll go to bed now.” you said. “Okay. I’ll go wash the dishes.” Sungjong happily beamed as he bent down to get the broke plates then went to the kitchen.

You bowed to others, “Goodnight.” you said. You was about to walk to your room when Sungyeol suddenly blocked your way.

You look up, “Wae?” you asked. “Call me oppa too.” he said using his aegyo. *Omo! So cute. Aish! I can’t resist him.* you sighed then nodded, “Okay Sungyeol oppa. Can I go to bed now?” you asked.

“No!” Sunggyu blurted. You look at him raising an eyebrow. “It’s not fair! Only Sungjong and Sungyeol you called oppa. You need to call us oppa too.” he explained.

You look to others and they just nodded. “Okay. Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Hoya oppa and Myungsoo oppa goodnight. Can I sleep now?” you asked.

They smiled and nodded. You sighed, *I can’t believe idols are also childish.* you then went to your room.

---

Morning came, you felt someone lightly shook you. You slowly open your eyes. Your vision was still blurted so you just close your eyes again.

Again, you felt someone shook you again. “Hyemi-ah, wake up now. Breakfast is ready.” a familiar voice said.

*Eh? That voice is so familiar.* you then fully open your eyes just to see Dongwoo. “Good morning.” he greeted.

You remembred what happened last night then you said, “Good morning Dongwoo oppa.” you greeted back with a smile as you sat up. He smiled when he heard you calling him ‘oppa’. “Come on, let’s have a breakfast. The others are waiting for us.” he said as he stood up.

You nodded and stood up. The two of you went out from your room and joined the others at the dining area.

“Good morning oppas!” you greeted them. You sat in between Sungyeol and Sungjong as always. They smiled and greeted you back.

---

The door bell suddenly rang as all of you finished the breakfast. “I’ll go get it.” L said as he approach the door.

“Uh.. Hyungs..” he whispered as he widely open the door. The 3 managers went in. L then closed the door.

“Uh, hyungs! What’s bring you 3 here?” Sunggyu suddenly asked. “We just need show all of you the headline news.” Jungryul simply replied.

“News? What kind of news?” Woohyun asked. “Here..” Geonam handed them the news paper.

Sunggyu the one who took it. The others went close to him to see what was the headline.

Sunggyu raise an eyebrow to his hyungs, “What is the meaning of this?” he asked.

“What do you think?” Hyoan asked back. “What exactly you 3 are planning?” Dongwoo asked their managers.

“Wae? Is there a problem with that?” Jungryul asked. “Yes. Why you 3 already told the world about our new member?” Hoya asked.

“Wae? Netizens need to know about the new member of Infinite right?” Geonam said. “Yes. We all know that but why so sudden?” Woohyun asked.

“Yes. What will be the reaction of Inspirits?” Sunggyu worrieddly asked. “Why don’t you watch the news?” Hyoan suggested.

“Yeah right.” L quickly turn on the TV. Exactly, the news is about the new female member of Infinite.

The news caster asked the netizens about their reaction. “I’m not actually happy. I’m so jealous at the girl to be with the 7 handsome boys.” a girl commented.

“I don’t think  this will be good to have Infinite a female member.” another girl said. “I’m actually excited to see the new female member. How I wish she’s beautiful and have a perfect talent.” a boy said.

“I actually don’t agreed with it.” a girl said. “I’m very jealous. That’s all.” the other girl said. “How I wish I’m that girl.” a girl said with a laugh.

With that, the news ended.

You bit your bottom lip after the news. *Eoteokhae? Netizens didn’t want me to be a part of Infinite.* you worriedly thought.

But then you felt a light tapped on your both shoulders. It was Sungyeol and Sungjong trying to comfort you. You just forced a smile and look in front just to met L’s eyes. He quickly look away when he saw you looking at him. You then lowered your head.

“Omo! Netizens didn’t agreed with it. Infinite will straightly going down.” Sunggyu worriedly said.

“They still didn’t saw the new member so don’t panic.” Geonam said. “We actually expected those reaction. At first, yes! They won’t agree but soon they will accept her for sure.” Jungryul said. “And they also didn’t see her yet.” Hyoan added.

Woohyun nodded and tapped Sunggyu’s shoulder, “Maybe hyungs were right. Just wait what will going happen.” he said as Sunggyu nodded.