Blood Connection

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

“Uh.. Hyemi-ah.. What brings you here?” the care taker asked you when she spotted you at the gate.

“Ahjumma, can I stay here for tonight?” you asked. She study first your face before she asked, “Is there something bad happened?” she asked when she noticed your eyes were teary.

You just sadly lowered your head. “Okay. Come in first and tell me what happened.” she said as she led the way. You followed her inside.

---

“You met your omma?” the care taker asked after you told her what happened. You nodded.

“Isn’t you must be happy? Then why did you runaway and goes here?” she asked. “Yes I know. I must be happy now but I feel different.” you said.

“But wae?” she asked again. “Beacuse.. She’s also my boyfriend’s omma..” you replied as a tear fall from your eye.

The care taker feel sorry to youa nd didn’t say any word. She just hug you to give you a comfort.

You hug her back as your tears starting to fall and fall again. “Why life is so difficult to me? Wae?..” you whispered between your sobs.

The care taker gently your hair, “This will going to be alright soon. Now, you take a rest and don’t think so much.” she led you to the room as she help you to laid on the bed.

With that, you closed your eyes and fall asleep. A tear fall from your eye once again as your eyes still closed.

The care taker gently wipes it, “I know you’re having a hard time now but it will going to be okay soon.” she whispered as she left you from the room.

---

“What? Why? How?” L asked her mom. “She’s my long lost daughter. I admit left her at the Orphanage and I’m truly regret what I just did to her.” L’s omma replied.

“How did you sure that she’s your long lost daughter?” L asked. “Because of her bracelet..”

“Bracelet? The bracelet that she always wearing?” L asked again. “Yes. I think so. When the time that I left her at the Orphanage, I also left that bracelet with her. And that’s the only bracelet that has a original design so I’m very sure that she’s my daughter. Another, she came from Seoul Orphange that also the Orphanage that I left my daughter.” she said.

L lowered his head, “That means.. She’s my sister..” he sadly whispered.

L’s omma reach his hand, “I think this is the right time for you to know the truth.” she said.

L look up at her, “Truth?” he gasped. She nodded, “The truth is.. You and Hyemi are didn’t have any blood connection.”

“What? You said Hyemi is your daughter then you are saying that we didn’t have any blood connection? I’m confused.” he said.

“Yes. Hyemi is my daughter but you’re not actually my son.” she replied. “What?” he asked.

“The truth is, I met your father after I left Hyemi at the Orphanage. He’s already has 2 sons that time. That 2 are youa nd Moonsoo. I actually didn’t want to accept your father but he won’t gave up and suddenly I accept him. That’s why I’m here now together with you and Moonsoo.” she explained.

L brightened after he heard what her mom or stepmom said. “Um.. I think I should go now. I still need to talk to Hyemi. Maybe she misunderstood all of it.” he said.

L’s omma nodded, “Okay and please say to her I’m sorry and I miss her.” she said. L nodded and kiss her forehead, “I will. You just go and rest. Bye.” with that, L left.

---

“Hyemi-ah?” L called as he arrived at the dorm. Sungyeol suddenly appeared from nowhere, “Uh.. L you’re already here.”

L just nodded, “Where’s Hyemi?” he asked. Sungyeol raised an eyebrow, “Why are asking me? Isn’t she’s with you?” Sungyeol asked.

*She’s not here? Then where is she now?* with that, L quickly left the dorm to search for you.

“L wait—” Sungyeol want to catch you but you already disappeared from his sight.

“Aish! That boy!!” Sungyeol whispered.

---

“Hyemi-ah, where are you?” L search for you around the town but he didn’t saw any sight of you.

*Hyemi-ah.. I’m very worried about you. Where are you now?*