Bracelet

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

All the attention turns to you when they heard your gasped.

Sungjong runs to you, “Wae? Is there something wrong?” he worriedly asked. You shook your head, “My bracelet..” you whispered.

“What?” he asked. But then Sungyeol walks to you, “What’s happening?” he asked. Sungjong shook his head, confused.

Then Sunggyu went to you, “What happen Hyemi-ah?” he asked, worried. “My bracelet is gone. That bracelet is very important to me.” you replied.

The others also went to you. “Hyung, what’s the problem?” Dongwoo asked. “Her bracelet was gone.” Sunggyu replied.

“What’s your bracelet looks like?” Woohyun suddenly asked. You explained to them what the bracelet looks like.

“Maybe you just left it at the dorm.” Hoya said. “I left?” you whispered to yourself.

“No! That’s impossible! I saw it on her wrist before our performance got started.” L blurted. You look at him as he nodded at you.

“Maybe she lost it when we explore the audience.” L suggested.

“Okay, let’s all find it then.” Sunggyu said as all of you nodded.

All of you went to the audience place to find your precious bracelet. Suddenly you saw a girl at the corner holding your bracelet with her friends, laughing evily.

“That my bracelet..” you whispered. “Eh?” Dongwoo look at you but you didn’t reply and judt continue looking at the direction of your bracelet.

Dongwoo followed your gaze only to see a girl holding a bracelet. “Is that your bracelet?” he asked. The other members heard his question and turned to you.

You nodded.

The next thing you didn’t expect, the girl throw your bracelet on the floor and step her one feet on it and twist it to broke your bracelet. Your eyes widen on what the girl did. Infinite also saw it.

“She desereve to be a member of Infinite. I really hate her!” the girl said as she continued twisting your bracelet on the floor. She laugh as her friends laugh along.

They worriedly look at you. “My bracelet..” you whispered as you slowly walks to them. Their eyebrows frowned then followed you to the direction of the girls.

“Infinite oppa!” the girl’s friend squealed as her other friends too but Infinite remained serious.

“Are you 5 our fans?” Woohyun asked. They eagerly nodded, “Yes! We’re certified Inspirits!” they replied.

“Inspirit my !” Dongwoo laugh a little. “How can you say that you’re Inspirits if you can’t accept our new member?” Sunngyu asked them.

“Excuse me?” the girl who broke your bracelet asked. “You can’t deny. We already saw what you did.” Hoya said.

“What? I don’t understand?” she said. “You stole Hyemi’s bracelet right?” L asked. She shook her head, “No. Why should I do that?” she denied.

“We already saw you.” Sungjong said. “And the bracelet is on your foot..” Sungyeol pointed, “Do you still want to deny huh?” he raised an eyebrow.

The girl look down and step backward, “Ow! I didn’t know that there’s a bracelet here.” she pretended that she didn’t know. “Can you please stop fooling around?! We already saw the whole scene!” Sunggyu shouted that made her jump a little.

Luckily, there are no people around.

You then slowly stooped down and get your broke bracelet. Your tears started to fall. *My bracelet..*

Infinite look worried at you. Woohyun glared at the girls, “Look what you just did! If you 5 don’t want to accept our new member then you better go and stop being our fans. We didn’t want fans who just want to hurt our member especially her!” he shouted.

The girls cried then runaway.

Sungjong look down at you and stooped down beside you. “Hyemi-ah..” he whispered. You look up at him as your tears keeps falling. “Oppa..” you whispered as you hug him.

He gently rubbed your back, don’t know what to say.

“Hyemi-ah, let’s go home.” Dongwoo tapped you. You look up and wiped your tears. You slowly nodded as Sungjong help you to stood up.