Good News

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

As the sun suddenly rises, your eyes slowly open. The first one you saw was the handsome face of L.

You blushed when you noticed that you were hugging each other. You gently removed his arms from you then slowly stood up.

You leaved the room silently. You decided to prepare a breakfast for them as a sign of ‘thank you’ for the last night.

---

*I’m done!* you smiled as you finished preparing the breakfast.

Suddenly, Infinite already awake and went to you.

“Eh? You already prepared the breakfast?” Woohyun asked you. You smiled and nodded, “Yes oppa.”

“Woah! So many foods! But I’m the one who need to do that.” he said. You shook your head, “No. I’m the one who really need to do this. Actually, It’s a ‘thank you’ gift to all of you.” you explained.

“Thank you gift?” Sunggyu asked. You nodded again, “About last night.. Thanks for comforting me. Maybe my bracelet is fated to be broken..” you said.

They look sad at you and they just remained silent. You smiled wide at thrm to hide your sadness, “I’m really okay now oppas. Don’t worry.”

“Okay then. Let’s just eat.” Sunggyu said as all of you nodded.

---

Sunggyu’s phone suddenly rang as all of you finished the breakfast. “Yeoboseyo?” he answered.

“It’s Jungryul. I just want to share a good news.” the other line said. “Good news?” Sunggyu repeated that made the others to look at him.

“Yes. A good news. Infinite is the no. 1 in M! Countdown last night!” Jungryul beamed. “Really?” Sunggyu couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, you heard right.” Jungryul said. Sunggyu then look to all of you, “We’re no. 1 in M! Countdown last night!” he whispered. Infinite and you smiled wide because of the good news.

“So.. Hyung.. Can we go out to celebrate?” Sunggyu asked on the phone. “Since all of you got the no. 1 place. Okay, I will allow you all to celebrate.” he replied. “Thanks hyung.”

With that, the phone call ended.

“We’re going to celebrate?” Sungyeol excitedly asked Sunggyu. “Yes, we’re going to celebrate.” Sunggyu replied as he smiled.

“Woah! So excited!!” Sungjong squealed. “And we got the 1st place because of Hyemi..” Sunggyu said. You look at him surprised, “M-Me?”

They nodded, “If you’re not become a part of Infinite, maybe we didn’t get the first place. Thanks to you Hyemi-ah..” Dongwoo said. The others nodded, “Thank you Hyemi-ah..” they echoed.

You shook your head, “Not only me, all of you also did a great job last night.” you replied. They look to each other and just smiled at you. “Let’s go to Lotte World now!” Woohyun beamed.

All of you nodded.

---

“Woah!” you whispered as all of you reach the Lotte World.

“First time here?” L suddenly appeared at your side. You look up to him. *I just noticed, he’s kind of mysterious.* You just smiled and nodded. He smiled back, “You’re gonna enjoy this place for sure.” he said.

“Um.. Myungsoo oppa..” you whispered. “Hmm?” he replied. “About last night, mianhe. I was just scared that time.” you said.

He look at you, “No need to say sorry. To be honest, I’m glad that I comforted you last night.” he smiled at you.

You couldn’t help but to just smiled back.

“Okay! All the rides here are pairing. So.. Since we’re 8, let’s pairing.” Sunggyu suddenly announced. You and L turns the attention on him.

“Eh? Who’s going to be Hyemi’s partner?” Sungjong asked. They all look at you.

“Why don’t we ask her?” Dongwoo suggested. “Okay then. Hyemi-ah, who do you want to be your partner from all of us?” Sunggyu asked you.

You look at them one by one as they also look at you, waiting for your answer on who will you going to pick.