Rap

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

A week had passed, you and Infinite were getting close to each other now. They’re  just like your real oppas.

As all of you were eating the breakfast, the managers suddenly came.

“Uh, hyungs!” Sunggyu called. “Are you guys ready for the comeback?” Jungryul asked.

“We’re having a comeback again?” Dongwoo asked. Geonam nodded, “Yes. That will be next month.” he explained.

“So now, go and change. We need to go to recordings.” Hyoan ordered.

All of you nodded and did what you managers said.

---

“Um.. Hyemi-ah, did you know how to rap?” Jungryul asked you as all of you arrived at the recordings.

“A little bit..” you replied. “Do you mind to show some sample?” Hyoan asked.

You nodded and started to rap. Infinite’s jaws were all dropped as they heard your rapping.

They clapped as you finished. “Woah! You’re great!” Dongwoo gasped as the others nodded and gave you a thumbs up sign. You sweetly smiled at them.

“Hyung, why don’t you give me and Hyemi a duet rap?” Dongwoo suggested. “Well.. That’s exactly my plan that’s why I ask her if she know how to rap.” Jungryul said.

“Really? Woah! I’m going to rap with Hyemi!!” Dongwoo happily beamed. You couldn’t help but to laugh at him.

“Okay, let’s start then!” Geonam ordered. With that, all of you started to recording.

---

Before the comeback, you and Infinite were just busy to practice and practice especially the rapping part of Dongwoo with you.

It’s really hard since it’s your first time to perform a rap but you always give your best of the best on the practice.

Finally, you do it perfectly after so many practices. “Good job Hyemi-ah.” Dongwoo give you a thumbs up. You smiled at him and bowed a little, “Gomawo oppa..”

“Okay! Since we did it well, let’s go back to the dorm and take some rest.” Sunggyu announced.

With that, all of you leaved the practice room and went back to the dorm.