Solution

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Next day, you woke up early for you to start your job for today. As you arrived at the shop, you got a surprizing news.

“Hyemi-ah!” your co-workers called you as she run to you. You were confused by her and by the sudden commotion of the workers on the shop.

“What’s going on?” you asked her. “Our shop was going to close.” she replied.

“What?! Why?!” you gasped. “Our manager said that the owner already sell our place to someone. The manager also said that we need to leave now.” she replied.

“Aish! What will happen to us now? It’s hard to find a job. Why didn’t they say this so early so that we can be ready and find another job.” you said, disappointed.

“Yeah. But we didn’t have choice now but to leave the shop.” she said. You sighed, *I need to join a dance competition again for me to have a money to buy some foods and for my rental.*

You get all you stuffs at the shop then left. You quickly went to the dance competition to registered. Luckily, you arrived at the right time and did registered. You were the last who will going to perform.

As the dance competition started, a mysterious girl gave you a look. You can feel that there’s something bad attitude on her.

But then, that girl was next who perform. *Well, not bad!* you thought as you saw her nice moves. After her performance, you saw her talking to one of the judge like she was seducing the judge.

*What the !* you thought. But then you heard the MC called your number for the next contestant. You look up and went up to stage.

---

“What are we going to do with Infinite?” Hyoan asked to the other managers.

Geonam sighed, “I don’t know. It’s really hard to find a solution for this.” he said. “Let’s have a walk while we’re thinking for a solution for our problem.” Jungryul suggested.

Both Hyoan and Geonam nodded as the 3 of them started to walk around the Seoul.

“Wait! Is that a dance competition?” Geonam suddenly asked as he saw a commotion. Jungryul look up, “Oh yeah. Why don’t we go there and watch. Maybe we can get a solution there.” he suggested.

“Okay. Let’s go there!” Hyoan said as they walks to the commotion.

As they arrived, they saw a girl who was currently performing. That was you.

“Woah! Daebak!” Geonam whispered as he saw your great dance moves. “Her dance moves was really unique!” Hyoan added as he was also amazed at you.

“She’s perfect!” Jungryul muttered. “Yeah right!” Geonam said. “It’s not what you think.” Jungryul snapped.

Geonam look at him confused, “What do you mean?” he asked. “I think I know what you were thinking.” Hyoan suddenly said to Jungryul.

They look at each other and smiled like an evil. “Wait! Are you planning to ask her to be a part of Infinite?” Geonam suddenly asked.

Jungryul smiled at him, “Bingo!” he squealed. “But she’s a girl.” Geonam protested.

“But she’s the one who can only help us to our problem.” Hyoan said. Jungryul nodded, “He’s right.”

*Maybe they’re right!* finally, Geonam agreed to their plan.

As you finished your performance, you bowed as the 3 managers clapped for you. You didn’t even noticed them since many people also clapped their hands for you.

A minute later, the MC came back to stage to announce the winner. “And the winner is..”

“She must be the winner.” Hyoan whispered. “Sure she is.” Geonam agreed. “Let’s see then.” Jungryul snapped.

“The winner is contestant number 25.” the MC announced. Your face fell as you didn’t heard your number. You’re the number 26 not 25.

To your surprised, you saw the mysterious girl who glared and trying seduce the judge earlier went up to stage. *What? She won? I can’t believe it. She just used her body.*

You just lowered your head in disappointment, *What will going to happen to me now? No job and no money.* you then started to leave but the you saw 3 pairs of foot blocked your way. When you look up, you saw a 3 men in front of you.

“Who are you 3?” you asked. “Um.. Don’t worry, we’re not bad. We’re just want to offered you something.” Jungryul said.

“Offered?” you repeated. Geonam nodded, “Yes. We saw all your moves and we found it very unique.”

“Then?” you asked. “We want to offer you a job.” Hyoan said. You brightened, “A job?” you asked, excitedly.

They eagerly nodded. But then you frowned, *What if they just want to fool me and do something bad to me?* you asked to yourself.

They noticed that you were hesitated to accept their offer. “Don’t worry. We’re not really bad people.” Jungryul tried to convince you.

You study their face for a while. *They looks kind and they seems like they rich.* you thought.

“What will be my job is?” you asked. “By any chance, are you also know how to sing?” Jungryul asked.

You nodded, “A bit.” you replied. “Did you know the boy group called Infinite?” Hyoan suddenly asked. “Infinite?” you repeated.

They nodded. “So.. did you know them?” Geonam asked. You shook your head, “No. I didn’t know.” you replied.

“Seems like Infinite is really going down now.” Hyoan whispered.

“It’s okay if you didn’t know. Since you will know them soon because that will be a part of your job.” Jungryul said. “How?” you asked. “We are actually the managers of Infinite and we want you to be a member of Infinite.” Jungryul said as the other two managers nodded.

“What?! B-Be a member of I-Inf-finite?!” you gasped.