Press Conference

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

At night, the managers suddenly visit the dorm.

You look at L in panic, “Myungsoo oppa, eottokhae?” you whispered to him. He reach your hand and hold it tightly, “Don’t worry. You still have me.” he whispered back.

You smiled at him and nodded.

The managers look straightly at you and L. “I think all of you already know we are here right?” Jungryul asked all of you.

All of you automatically nodded. “So.. Was the headline is true?” Geonam asked. All of you nodded again.

“What?! Both of you are really dating?” Hyoan gasped. “Yes, they are.” Sungyeol said.

Sungjong elbowed him. Sungyeol look at his dongsaeng, ‘Wae?’ he mouthed. ‘Shut up!’ Sungjong mouthed back. Sungyeol pouted.

“Stop that!” Geonam said. Sungyeol and Sungjong stop arguing and sat straight.

“So.. What are you two going to do with this mess?” Geonam asked you and L. “I’ll take care of it.” L said.

“By how?” Jungryul raised an eyebrow. “I want to have a press conference.” L replied.

“Then what will you do next? Tell them the truth?” Hyoan said. L nodded, “Yes, that’s my plan.” he replied.

“Did you know what are you saying huh? Your fans will all disappeared if you do that.” Jungryul said. “I know but I don’t care. All I care is my girlfriend.” he replied.

You hold his arm, “Myungsoo oppa..” you whispered as you shook your head. He removed your hand from his arm and hold it instead. “They need to know the truth. Just trust me okay?” L whispered to you.

You just nodded.

“Hyung, call the press and I want a press conference tonight.” L said to the managers. Jungryul let out a long sigh, “Are you really sure with your decision?” he asked.

L nodded, “Yes, I’m very sure.” he replied.

“I think we can’t stop you so I will call the press now. Excuse me..” with that, he went out and called the press.

---

“Are you ready?” L asked you before both you could go to stage. You shook your head, “I’m nervous.” you replied.

L hold your hand, “You don’t need to be nervous. I’m always here for you. All you just need to do is to say the truth.” he said. You let out a sigh then nodded.

---

“What’s the real issue between the two of you?” the press asked both of you as you and L sat on the chair at the center stage.

“Are you really dating?” the press asked also.

L reach the microphone and place it in front of his mouth. “Yes, we’re dating.” he simply answered.

The press starts whispering to each other. But then they asked, “Is it true Ms. Kwon Hyemi?”

You look up at L. He just nodded at you. You then reach the microphone and place it in front of your face. “Yes. It’s true.” you replied.

“Next question, this is actually for Mr. L. What about Ms. Park Gyuri? Isn’t it she has a crush on you?” the press asked.

You look at L, waiting for his answer. “Me and Gyuri-ssi were very good friends and yes, she has a crush on me but..” he look at you, “..Hyemi is the only girl that I love.” he sweetly smiled at you.

You couldn’t help but to smiled back.

The press were touched on what L had just said. The netizens also feel the same way.

“Wow~ that was so sweet of you. Last question, we heard that Ms. Hyemi is an orphan. Is it really true?” the press asked.

You paused for a moment by the sudden question.