Saranghae

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Awkward silence filled the practice room as the others completely disappeared.

“Um.. I think we should start practicing now..” L started. You look at him and slowly nodded, “Yeah..” you whispered.

L walk close to you. He hold your hands and place it to his both shoulders. His hands were holding your waist. He then look straightly to you.

You on the other hand, trying to make an eye contact with him but you still couldn’t so you look away.

“We can’t do it if you couldn’t cooperate with me.” L suddenly said. You slowly look back at him. He stared back at you. Both of your eyes met with him. His gaze was melting you on your spot.

You and L started to move together with a music. L kept staring at you as you also did. But after only a minute, you look away again.

“If the kiss yesterday the one that bothering to you—” he said.

“No! That’s only an accident! And I just want to go home now.” you blurted.

L just nodded in understanding, feel dusappointed. “Okay then. If you want to go home now, you should cooperate with so that we can both go home now..” he said to you.

You close your eyes and let out a long sigh. You bit your lower lip and look back at him. “Okay, let’s do it again.” you said.

You and L started to dance again. Suddenly, the lifting part came. L need to lift you and you need to wrap your legs to his waist. L was holding you waist as you wrapped your legs to his waist and placed your both hands to his shoulder.

L kept staring at you as you also did since you really want to finish the practice. That stared become serious as both of you couldn’t take off the eyes to each other.

Both you was focusing on staring to each other that both of couldn’t hear any sounds even the sound of music. Like the world stop on moving to the both of you.

Suddenly, L started to lean in towards you. You didn’t move but continue staring at him.

After a while, you felt his lips met yours. His eyes were closed as yours were widely open in shocked.

L suddenly broke the kiss and whispered, “That kiss is no longer an accident. That kiss is real and I meant it. Hyemi-ah, saranghae~” he then lean in back to you and kiss you again.

With that, your eyes automatically closed and kiss him back without a doubt.

*Nado Saranghae Myungsoo oppa..*