Bad News

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

At night, you and Infinite prepare yourselves for the comeback.

As all of you finish preparing, all of you left the dorm and went M! Net without your managers since they are still busy with something.

Since you and L are couple now, both of you perform your special part very well. Both of you just act normally.

As usual, the performance was daebak!

---

“Great job you-ah and L.” Sunggyu praised the two of you. “Gomawo oppa.” you smiled at him.

“You know what?..” Woohyun started. All of you look at him, waiting him to continue. “..I thought you two are couple. Both of you just act normally on your part.” Woohyun continued.

You and L lookat each other. You then laugh nervously, “What are you talking about Woohyun oppa.. We’re not a couple okay.. Right Myungsoo oppa?” you look at L.

L quickly nodded, “Uh-oh, yeah. We’re not a couple. Maybe we performed our part normally beause we practice very hard just to make our performance perfectly.” L explained.

The others just noddedin understanding.

---

Next morning, Sunggyu awake early. He saw a newspaper at the door of the dorm and grabbed it.

His eyes widen when he saw the headline news.

Infinite L and Infinite Hyemi are dating?

That was the title of the article. There are also some pictures there that L is feeding you and vise versa. A picture when L pinched your cheek was also there.

Suddenly, the others also awake except you and L.

“Uh hyung! What is the headline news today? Our successful comeback?” Dongwoo asked. “Maybe. And that’s a good news right?” Hoya said.

But Sunggyu shook his head, “Not good but bad. Very bad.” he whispered.

“Eh?” Woohyun grabbed the newspaper from his hyung to take a look at on it. His eyes widen, “What is this?!” he gasp.

The others got curious and went close to him to see the headline. “Eh? Isn’t it their clothes that theyare wearing yesterday?” Sungjong said.

“Yeah it is.” Sungyeol agreed.

Suddenly, you and L also awake at thesame time. L smiled and greeted you. You also greeted him back.

The others gave both of you a look.

“Goodmorning oppas!” you smiled and greeted them. But their expression remained serious.

“What happen hyung?” L asked. “Are you two not really a couple? Sunggyu asked both of you. “Yes, we’re not.” L quickly answered.

“Then what is this?” Sunggyu raised the newspaper for the both of you to see what the headline is.

Your body frozed on your spot when you saw your sweet pictures together with L. L was speechless after he saw the headline.

“Shock huh?” Woohyun said. Both you and L just remained silent.

“So.. Go and tell us the truth now..” Dongwoo ordered.

You bit your lower lip and lowered your head. L walks to you and hold your hamd. The others raised an eyebrow on your both hands.

“Okay.. The news was right. I and Hyemi are couple now.” L said. You look up to him, worried.

“What?! It’s true? How?” Sungyeol asked. “It’s along story but we’re actually a couple now.” L said.

“Is it true Hyemi-ah?” Hoya asked. You paused by that but then L squeezed you hand. You look up at him and nodded, “Yes. We’re a couple now.” you replied.

Their shoulders fell when they hear what you just said.

“So.. How could you two handle this mess hmm?” Sunggyu asked both of you. “Don’t worry hyung, I’ll take care of it.” L said.

“Okay. I’ll leave it to you araseo?” Sunggyu said. L nodded, “Araseo hyung.”