Birthday

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

You smiled at them again and nodded. “The care takers said to me that my birthday is the date today. This is also the day when they saw me in front of the Orphanage door.” you explained.

“Care takers? Orphanage?” Woohyun asked in confusion.

You nodded again, “Yeah.. I’m actually an orphan.. I didn’t know what my real birthday is that’s why I’m using this date when I first stayed at the orphanage..” you sadly whispered.

They just nodded in understanding and lowered their head with sadness. They feel sorry for you. The atmosphere filled by silence at that moment.

You can see that they’re feel sorry for you so you started to walk to them and hug them one by one.

They were shock at first but after the hug, you smiled wide at them to hide your sadness. “No need to be worry. I’m okay. And I don’t want also to be sad on my birthday.” you said.

With that, they sweetly smiled at you.

“Let’s celebrate your birthday then!” Sungyeol beamed. “Yeahhh!!” Sungjong excitedly squealed.

You smiled at their being childish and nodded. “Okay! Let’s celebrate!” Sunggyu announced.

---

“Let’s all sing!” Dongwoo suggest as all of you enter the karaoke room.

All of you agreed with him. Sunggyu was the first person who starts the song. Followed by Woohyun. Then you an the others sing along with the two.

You and Hoya on the other hand, starting to dance for the song. All of you were just partying there.

*This is really my happiest birthday ever! Thank you oppas for being with me all the time.* you were happy with your birthday with your 7 oppas.

---

“Where do you want to go next?” Hoya asked you as all of you went out from the karaoke room and started to walk around. You look up at him, “Anywhere!” you replied.

Luckily, there’s only a few people are in there.

“Eh? Don’t you want to go to some special place? A place that you really want to spend on your birthday?” L asked. The others shift the attention to you.

You sweetly smiled at them, “I don’t need a special place to spend my birthday. As long as all of you are with me, I’m happy.” you honestly replied.

Infinite softened by that. “Aww~ our princess is so sweet.” Dongwoo said as he gently your hair. You smiled at him.

“Aww~ We’re sorry. We didn’t hace any gift for you.” Sunggyu said. You quickly shook your head, “No! Like I said, I don’t need to go to a special place or received anything. I’m already happy now that I spend my birthday to all of you.” you replied.

They smiled at you once again, softened.

“We’re so lucky to have you Hyemi-ah..” Woohyun gently tapped your shoulder, “Happy birthday..” he whispered. You look up at him and smiled, “Gomawo oppa..”

All of your continue to walk. Suddenly, Infinite make a circle around you so you’re now at the center. As you were about to ask them, you heard them sing.

“Saengil chukhahamnida~ Saengil chukhahamnida~..................... happy birthdy to you~” Infinite sing as one.

“Saengil Chukhahae Hyemi-ah..” Infinite greeted you as the song ended.

Your eyes become teary because of the sudden surprised. You were speechless now that you didn’t know what to say.

“Aish! Don’t cry. It’s your birthday you know that..” Sungyeol squeezed your hand. “Yeah.. Just smile.” Sungjong smiled at you as he wiped the tiny tear on the side of your eye.

“Our princess is now 18!!!” Dongwoo beamed. They just laugh at him as you also laugh along with them.

*Thank you oppas for making my birthday so special.*