Practice

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

As all of you arrived at the practice room, the boys set theirselves at the center as you and the 3 managers sat to the front.

Sunggyu set the music as the others went to their positions. When the music finally started, the boys started to dance.

You were amazed at their moves as your jaw dropped. *Woah! Their moves were so perfect! They’re like one. No wonder why they become an idols but why their popularity going down?* you wondered.

As the song ended, the boys sat on the floor. “What can you say?” Jungryul asked you. “Perfect!” you whispered.

Geonam nodded, “Yes but something is missing.” he commented.

“Yeah. The visual is missing.” Hyoan added. “What? But L is here.” Sunggyu blurted.

Jungryul shook his head, “Not him...” he then look at you, “...but her.” he added. You frowned, “M-Me?” you asked in confusion.

“Hyung, L is our visual. We all know that but what are you talking about?” Dongwoo asked. “Yes. L was the visual of Infinite before but now Infinite has a female member. Isn’t she’s the right one to be the visual?” Geonam asked the boys.

“But—” Woohyun want to protest but L cut him off, “That’s okay with me.” he snapped. Woohyun look at him as L just shook his head.

You look guilty at L. He just look away. You bit your bottom lip, “I think Myungsoo is more appropriate on that position.” you said.

L look at you surprised. “Um... I think both you and L are fit to be the visual.” Jungryul said. Hyoan nodded, “I agreed with that.”

“So.. From now on, L and Hyemi will be the Infinite’s visual.” Geonam announced.

“Is that okay with you L?” Jungryul asked him. You take a glance on L, waiting for his answer. He look at you and smiled, “That’s better.” he replied.

You let out a relief sigh. *Thank God.* you thought.

Jungryul stood up, “Okay then. It’s already settled. We’ll go ahead now. You guys continue practicing and take a good care of her. We just need to do something.” he said as the other 2 managers stood up also.

“Sunggyu, you’re the eldest so we’ll going to leave this practicing to you.” Geonam said.

Sunggyu nodded, “Okay hyung.” he replied.

With that, the managers left.

As the managers completely disappeared, the atmosphere became silent. Unti Sungyeol broke the silence, “What are we going to do now?” he asked. “Practice of course.” Sunggyu replied.

“So, Hyemi will only watch us?” Sungjong asked. “Right question. You still didn’t show your talent to us. Why don’t you show it to us?” Woohyun asked you.

You were surprised on what he just said. But then, Dongwoo said, “Hoya, why don’t you show your dance moves to her?”

“He’s right. Hoya go and show her your moves.” Woohyun said. “Yes. Just show to her.” Sungjong said.

Hoya want to protest but all of his co-member wants him to go and show to you his dance moves. “Okay. I’ll do it.” Hoya stood up and started to dance.

*Omo! He was a great dancer. I can’t deny.* you were really amazed at him that you couldn’t take off your eyes on him.

As Hoya finished, the boys started to cheer for him. “Woah! Hoya was really great as ever!” Sunggyu beamed. “That’s why he’s part of Infinite!” Woohyun added.

“So.. What can you say about it?” Hoya asked you. “You were really great. Your dance moves were originally yours.” you said.

“If then. Go and do what I did.” Hoya said. “W-What?” you gasped. “Our managers said that you were great. If that so, then do what I just did earlier.” he smirked.

“He’s right. Go and show to us that you are really that great.” Dongwoo said. You bit your bottom lip and slowly stood up. Sungyeol and Sungjong started to cheer for you. “Go Hyemi-ah!” “You can do it!”

You just nodded an started to copy Hoya’s moves. The boys jaws suddenly dropped as you started to dance. Your were perfectly copied his moves.

As you already finished, Sungyeol and Sungjong clapped for you. “You were great!” Sungyeol beamed as Sungjong give you a thumbs up sign.

“No wonder why hyungs choose you to be a part of Infinite.” Sunggyu said. Woohyun nodded, “Yeah. You were so perfect!” he gasped.

“I totally amazed.!” L said. “How did you copied Hoya’s moves so perfectly?” Dongwoo asked.

“I actually love dancing that’s why it’s easy for me to get it even if I saw it for once.” you explained as Dongwoo nodded in understanding.

Hoya was still in shocked. Sunggyu lightly shook him, “Hoya, are you okay?” he asked. Hoya slowly nodded, “Yeah.” he whispered.

“What can you say about her moves?” Woohyun asked him. You look at him, waiting for his answered.

“I admit, she’s really a good dancer.” Hoya commented. You smiled by his replied.

“Can you show us your original dance moves?” Sungjong asked you. You nodded and show it to them.

Again, they were now really amazed at you. You were the perfect dancer that they ever saw.

“You were really perfect to be a part of Infinite!” Sunggyu said. “Now, you were officially a member of Infinite!” he added.

You bowed, “Gomawo.”

“Do you want to join in our practice?” Hoya shyly asked. You smiled at him and nodded.

With that, you and Infinite started to practice.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Sorry for the boring chapter.

I’m just not in a mood today :(