Lotte World

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

Again, you look at them one by one. “Um..” you started. Infinite smiled at you, waiting for you to continue.

“..I choose Hoya oppa.” you continued as you pointed at him. Infinite’s eyes grew wide because of your decision.

“Hoya? Wae?” Dongwoo asked you. “Yeah! Just choose me~” Sungyeol whined. “You can choose me too.” Sungjong said.

“Hey! Don’t listen to them. I’m just wondering why did you choose Hoya.. But you can still change your decision. You can still choose me..” Woohyun winked. Sunggyu gave him a look.

You giggled at them until you shift your attention to L. He was just lowering his head. *I thought she’s going to me..* L thought.

“I..” you started again. They look straightly at you. “.. I actually choose Hoya oppa because he’s the only one who didn’t much talk to me so now, I want to have a time with him.” you explained.

Infinite nodded. “Okay, We will respect your decison then.” Sunggyu said. “Hoya go to her. Sungyeol and L will be paired up. Sungjong and Dongwoo then me and Woohyun.” Sunggyu added.

Woohyun pouted. “Yah! You don’t have any choice but to paired up with me! Come on! Let’s ride the roller coaster first!” Sunggyu dragged Woohyun away.

“Sungjong-ah, let’s also go!” Dongwoo also dragged him away. Sungyeol sighed, “I think we need to go too.” he said. L nodded as they followed the 4.

You smiled at them. Hoya look at you, “Thanks for choosing me..” he whispered.

You look up at him and smiled, “Like I said, I want to have some time to know you well because you didn’t much talk to me.” you replied.

“You’re right, I’m not talkative but I will do talk to you now.” he smiled as you smiled back.

“Let’s go!” Hoya said to you. You nodded as both of you followed the others.

---

“Ready? Not scared?” Hoya worriedly ask you as all of you sat on your seats. You force a smile and nodded. *I’m totally scared. I hate heighs!* you deeply thought.

Suddenly, the roller coaster started to move. Your hand suddenly grabbed Hoya’s arm. Hoya turns to look down at you.

Your eyes were firmly close. He smiled at you as he remove your hand from his arm. Instead, he hold your hand.

Your eyes suddenly open and look at him. He smiled at you, “Just hold tight on my hand if you’re scared. All your fears will be faded for sure.” he whispered as you nodded.

The whole ride in the roller coaster was successful. *Hoya oppa was right! All my fears go away. Thanks to him..*

“Enjoy right?” he asked. You smiled and nodded, “Yeah! Thanks to you oppa..” you replied.

He smiled back, “No problem.” he replied. “Let’s go!” he added as he help you to get out from your seat.

You and Hoya meet the others, still holding each others hand. L was the first one who saw the scene. He just look away.

“So.. How was it?” Sunggyu asked you. “At first, I’m scared but thanks to Hoya oppa. He tried to calm me.” you replied.

Woohyun then saw you and Hoya holding each others hand. He went between the two of you that made the holding hands thing broke. “Let’s go and ride the others.” Woohyun said as he wrapped his arm to you.

“Yah! We’re still partners! Go away from her!” Sunggyu scolded him as he dragged Woohyun away from you. You just laugh at them.

With that, all of you ride the other rides at the Lotte World with the respective partners.

Hoya started to talk and talk to you in the whole time. You were happy that he’s now talking to you.