Kiss

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

The atmosphere became silent when the others left the dorm.

L cleared his throat that broke the silence. You jump a little after you heard him.

“Did I scared you?” L worriedly asked. You shook your head, “No.”

Awkward silence filled the dorm again. “Um.. Why don’t go with them instead of staying here?” this time, you’re the one who broke the silence.

He look straightly at you. You stared back but quickly look away. “I just want to spend my time with you..” he said.

You look at him surprised, “Eh?” you gasped. He sweetly smiled at you, “I said I want to spend my time with you. Only you..” he repeated.

You frozed on your spot as L continue staring at you. You just look at him, still frozed.

“Um.. I’m still sleepy. I’m going to take a nap first.” you quickly stood up planning to go to your room but L suddenly grabbed your hand.

You closed your eyes, *Omo! Please just let me go..* you slowly spun around to face him again. “Wae?” you asked.

“Are you going to ignore me now?” he asked. You raised an eyebrow, “Why did I do that?” you asked back.

L then stood up and held both of your shoulders. “Hyemi-ah.. I know you were going to be shock to this but I think I like you..” he said.

*Wait? Did I heard right? He likes me?* you coudn’t believed on what you just heard from his mouth. You just stared at him, speechless.

“Hyemi-ah?” he gently shook you. You went back to your world now. “I-I r-really.. n-need to take a n-nap now..” with that, you quickly run to your room and closed the door.

L’s shoulders fell. *Did I made her really shocked in my confession?* he rubbed the back of his neck and let out a long sigh.

---

As you already closed the door, you placed your hand on your chest. Your can feel your heart beating so fast after the confession.

*Omo! My heart..* you slowly walk to your bed and laid. “He likes me?..” you whispered.

You shook your head, “No. He said he thinks he likes me but not sure.” you sadly whispered.

You tried to sleep but couldn’t. You stayed in your room in an hour but as you trying to sleep, you always remembered what L just said to you.

‘I think I like you..’ L’s voice keeps repeating on your head.

Since you can’t sleep, you slowly went to the door and lean in to it. You want yo make sure if L is around. You lightly open the door and look around. No sight of L.

You carefully went out and slowly walk. You still didn’t saw any sight of L. *Where did he go now?* you asked yourself. But then you heard a voice said, “Looking for me?”

You jump a little by the sudden voice. You knew who’s voice is that and that is L.

You spun around to protest but you felt a soft thing touching your lips. Your eyes widen when you realized that soft thing is L’s lips. You’re now kissing L.

You quickly step back and runs back to your room. L wants to run after you but you quickly closed the door.

---

You touch your lips, still in shocked. “We.. We did.. kiss?..” you whispered.