Chapter 4- November 11,2011(11-11-11)

My Ultimate Wish

(A/N: I'm dividing the day November 11,2011 in a couple of parts because I feel like it's going to be too long since this is the "BIG DAY". This is the first part. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you so much yunjaemania for your continuous support and commenting on this story and my other yunjaemin story:D Also thank you subicbay for commenting on this story. Thank you silent readers for reading my story. Don't forget to comment though and tell me what you think.


PART 1: Wishing Bracelet

I let out a yawn as I rubbed my eyes and tried to make myself wake up. I checked around the room and saw that I was back in the hotel. Last thing I remembered was the concert backstage... the wishing bracelet... Oh , the concert. Did I miss it?

I checked the room to see if there was anyone else in the room and I saw Jaejoong’s sleeping figure on a chair next to the bed. He was sleeping and there was a small basin with water and a face towel on the bedside table.

Just looking at him makes me feel nervous and I could feel my heart beat faster. Was he here the whole time? What happened to the concert? Where was Yoochun?

I got up and tried looking for my phone but my small movements woke Jaejoong. “Hey Minnie, how are you feeling?” He asked me.

“Hi hyung. What happened yesterday?” I asked Jaejoong hyung.

“How are you feeling?” he asked again avoiding my question.

“I’m feeling fine. Why? What happened yesterday?’ I asked him again.

It seems like he didn’t believe my words since he checked for himself and felt my forehead. He compared our temperature by feeling my forehead and his. “Be right back okay Min?” he said as he took the small basin and the face towel and left the room.

I looked for my phone and once I found it, I checked the time and it said 3:47 am. Why was hyung awake at this time? Small things like these confuse me. I don’t know if he only thinks of me as a friend or he really loves me.

I heard the door open quietly and saw Jaejoong hyung come inside the room once again with the basin full with water and ice along with the face towel. He closed the door and sat on the seat next to the bed.

Jaejoong hyung was quiet for a while as he let out another yawn. He took the face towel and dipped it in the basin. “Lie down Min,” instructed me.

I followed what he said and lied down.

“Hyung... I’m fine. You should go to sleep. I’m sure you’re tired,” I tried to tell him even though my mind is going crazy and I feel that I’m falling more and more for his charms.

“I’m fine. I’m not that tired,” Jaejoong hyung said with a smile. “Besides, we don’t want that incident to happen again right?” Jaejoong hyung asked giving me a warm smile.

“What exactly happened hyung?” I tried to ask again.

Jaejoong hyung placed the small basin of cold water with ice on the bedside table and began to wet the damp face towel. He fixed my pillow and gently pushed my head back so that the back of my head was comfortably resting on the pillow. Hyung took the damp face towel and rung the excess water and placed it on my head before saying, “You scared us Min. You didn’t tell us you didn’t feel well. You just said that you had a headache but you actually had a fever.  You fainted because everything became overwhelming and your fever got worse. If you don’t feel well tell us okay?”

“I can’t miss the concert and I didn’t know that it was that bad. I just thought that it was just a headache or jetlag or something.  What happened to the concert? Where is Yoochun? Where are the others?” I asked him.

Jaejoong hyung slightly looked hurt for a second but he collected his composure. “Promise me you’ll tell one of us if you’re not feeling well okay Min?” Jaejoong hyung said ignoring my questions.  He is so stubborn.

“What happened hyung? Was it cancelled? What did Cassiopeia say?” I asked again.

“Promise me Min,” he ignored my questions again. Jaejoong hyung looked at me with a stern look on his face that implies that he wouldn’t give up until I give in.

“Okay...”I said quietly.

He looked into my eyes and looked to see if I was lying or not. He didn’t believe me and said, “Mean it Min. We’re like a huge family Min. You can trust me. Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and I are like your brothers and it hurts us to see you hurt. Tell us what you’re feeling okay?”

How hyung? I do trust you... but how? How can I tell you that I’m in love with you? How do I tell you that you are in every thought that I have? How do I tell you that it hurts me to hear or see you look at Yunho hyung that way? How do I tell you that sometimes it makes it hard for me  to talk to Yunho hyung without asking myself what does he have that I don’t. How? How do I tell you hyung?

I stayed quiet for a while. It’s been the second time that I let my guard down and let tears flow on my face. I can’t bear the pain anymore. It’s too much.

Jaejoong hyung took the damp face towel and put in on the basin. He went towards me and gave me a warm embrace. I could smell his scent mixed with his shampoo. He was so close that I don’t want him to pull away. I want him to stay so close like this forever. But I want him to go away. I want him to go away because I know that I’m the only one getting hurt in the end. I know that he will always love Yunho more.

We stayed like that for a while until Jaejoong hyung pulled away and said, “Let’s go back to sleep okay?” He dampened the warm face towel in the cold water and rung the excess water before putting the face towel on my head again.

 

He went around the bed and slept beside me. I can feel his body heat right beside mine. I put my phone on the bed side table where the small basin of water was and noticed the wishing bracelet for the first time.

Didn’t Jaejoong hyung say that I can make a wish if I take the ends of the bracelet and tie them together? I took the bracelet and closed my eyes. I silently wished, “I wish I could forget you Jaejoong hyung; that my heart will forget you so my heart won’t look for you anymore.”

Sometimes I wish that I never met you. Sometimes it hurts just to see you. Sometimes I wonder if it was better to never have met you.

I closed my eyes and let myself drown in my own exhaustion, pain, and insecurities as I slowly let my tired eyes close.