Chapter 11

My Ultimate Wish

Changmin’s POV

The other members went out to buy our dinner. I don’t know how long we stayed like that but we just stayed in the room as Jaejoong hyung comforted me. It was quiet but comfortable.

I don’t know why but having him hug and comforted be feels warm. His embrace feels warm and enticing.

I broke away from his hug and said, “Humour me.”

I was now looking into his eyes as he stared back at me. He glanced in my direction and said “what” as he tilted his head to the side.

“You know? Tell me something funny,” I explained as I tried to stifle a smile.

A tiny sound came from him that sounded like a supressed laugh. Jaejoong hyung said, “Um… I don’t know.”

“Come on, you can do better than that. Are you always this boring?” I challenged him.

He became quiet for a while. He was silent for a while until he spoke and said, “My laugh is funny.” The way that Jaejoong hyung said it was as if it was a question rather than a statement.

“Are you asking me? Because if you are my answer would be I don’t know,” I replied with a smile.

“No… seriously my laugh is hilarious,” Jaejoong replied.

I looked at him incredulously and said, “I don’t think so. You just laughed a while ago and that wasn’t that funny,” I said with a smirk.

I a little and checked to see if he was hurt or offended by my joke but he seemed fine by it, Jaejoong hyung was even smiling.

“That was just a laugh, but my laugh laugh is really funny. The fans go crazy and even have miniclips of it,” Jaejoong hyung tried to explain his laugh.

No matter how much I tried to wrap my head around the thought of his “laugh laugh” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You’re ridiculous,” I said in between my fits of laughter. “What you just said doesn’t make any sense. What’s a laugh laugh?” I scoffed at how crazy his words sounded like.

“My laugh laugh is my laugh. Not the laugh that you heard earlier but my laugh laugh. It’s not as crazy and Junsu’s eu kyang kyang but it’s still funny,” Jaejoong said as he tried to justify his laugh laugh.

“You’re crazy,” I .

I looked at him to see his response and he just smiled.

The way he smiled seems different. It’s very warm and welcoming. I can sense something as we fooled around and made silly jokes here and there. The other members were out buying food and it was just us in the hotel room, but it wasn’t uncomfortable or awkward, it was just welcoming.


A/N: Sorry if it's really short and really really delayed but I hope you are still with me. I'll try to update soon. For those who are still reading this, I really thank you. I'm really grateful for you reading this and I'm really sorry for not being able to update sooner. Just out of curiousity, who do you think has a crazier laugh, Junsu or Jaejoong?

(not mine. found it from tumblr)