Chapter 9

My Ultimate Wish

Chapter 9- I'm Sorry

Changmin's POV

I could tell that it was already morning since I could feel the sun’s rays slowly shining brightly. I stretched my arms in an attempt to wake me up.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around the hotel room. Yoochun was sleeping on the bed next to me.

Stupid Yoochun. How can he possibly mad at me for not knowing Jaejoong? I let Yoochun continue to sleep as I headed towards the kitchenette and saw Jaejoong prepare something.

I approached the mini kitchen and he said, “Good morning Minnie. How did you sleep last night?”

“Good...” I said suspiciously.

Yesterday, he got mad at me for not knowing him, now we’re on friendly terms. He’s also addressing me informally. That’s strange.

“Excuse me... Jaejoong-shi,” I called him. He turned around from making breakfast and I continued, “I know that we used to know each other but I would like it if you wouldn’t address me informally...for now. “

I saw him nod his head and said, “I understand. I will talk to you formally until you become comfortable with me. However, you don’t need to call me Jaejoong-shi. You can call me Jaejoong but if you don’t feel comfortable calling me Jaejoong, just call me hyung.”

I nod and said, “I understand hyung. Thanks for understanding.”

I don’t know why but he seems very understanding and for some reason, I gave him a smile, in which he returned with a brilliant smile.

We were quiet for a while until I asked, “So what are you making for breakfast hyung?”

“I’m making egg omelet with tomatoes in it,” he replied as he began to cook.

“Are we eating rice too?” I asked.

“Deh... I haven’t made it yet though. After I make the eggs, I’ll start to make the rice,” Jaejoong hyung answered.

“It’s okay hyung, I can do that,” I offered and started looking for the small rice cooker.

“Really? Thanks Changmin-ah. The rice cooker is over there,” he replied as he pointed to a corner where the rice cooker was located.

I finished preparing the rice and said, “Anything else I can help hyung?”

“How about set the table Changmin-ah? Is that okay?” he asked me.

I nod my head and said, “Deh... It’s okay.”

I began to set the table and saw Yunho approach the small dining table.

“Morning Min,” Yunho hyung said sleepily.

“Morning hyung,” I replied.

Junsu was right behind him and said, “Morning Min. Did you finally remember?”

I didn’t answer his question and thank god Jaejoong hyung came in the right moment with the food and he said, “Let’s eat.”

“Hyung, does Changmin finally remember you,” Junsu asked Jaejoong this time.

Jaejoong shook his head and said, “No... He doesn’t.”

“But you guys aren’t fighting anymore,” Yunho commented as he took a piece of his egg.

Just then, Yoochun came in and sat on one of the chairs. “Morning,” he said sleepily.

“Changmin-ah and I aren’t fighting anymore because it would be too uncomfortable for us and for everyone if we always fight. I also don’t want us members to be awkward with each other so until he remembers, I won’t remind him about not remembering me, and I hope you guys will stop talking about it. Let’s just deal with this slowly,” Jaejoong hyung replied.

“Hyung... are you sure? What if he won’t remember?” Yoochun asked.

“You know I’m still here right? I can hear everything you’re saying,” I stated as I took a big bite of my food.

“I know. I just want to say that even if you don’t remember me now or might possibly not remember me at all, I still want to be your friend. Even if you did forget me, it’s not too late to make new memories right?” Jaejoong hyung told me as tears slowly fell from his face.

“Hyung...” Yoochun and Junsu said.

“Jae...” Yunho stated.

“Thank you,” was all I said.

I don’t know why, but what he said is affecting me. He’s doing everything he can to stay with me. Even though he seems like a stranger, he became more like a friend to me. He understands my situation and isn’t forcing me to remember something that I don’t remember. He even offered to make new memories together.

“Excuse me...” I excused myself and went to my room.

I locked the suite’s door and sat by the door. I let myself drop to the floor and hugged my legs. I let my head rest on my knees and let my heavy eyes cry. I don’t know why but those words touched my heart. It may just be empty words but his actions are so sweet that I wished I never forgot him. He’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met and I caused him this much pain. I wonder why this happened and how this happened. Now, I just feel bad for not remembering. If only I knew why and how, this sweet guy wouldn’t be suffering right now.

I closed my blurry eyes and continued to let the tears that were forming around my eyes to flow continuously.

I’m sorry.


A/N: I'm sorry if it's shorter than my other chapters but this is just a filler chapter and I wanted to update for you guys. I hope you like this update and don't forget to subscribe and/or comment on how I did.