Recap & A/N

My Ultimate Wish

A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating for the longest time ever. I guess I had writer's block and I didn't know how to continue the story. I reread the story and decided that I don't want to abandon this fic. I'm going to finish this. If you're still interested with what happens to Jaemin, please know that I wouldn't be abandoning this. I'm going to update soon but for now I'll give a quick recap from the previous chapters in case you forgot like me lol.  Please leave me a comment. I want to know what you guys think. I love reading the comments. Thanks to everyone who commented and thank you for subscribing. Thank you to you too silent readers, if there are any.

Even though it's 2013 this story is still in November 2011 lmao. 


Jaejoong loves Yunho. He loves Yunho but Yunho doesn't love Jaejoong in that way. Changmin loves Jaejoong as more than a brother, more than a friend, Changmin loves Jaejoong in that way.

Jaejoong completely trusts Changmin and tells Changmin about how much he is hurting because Yunho doesn't love him back and how Yunho couldn't see how much Jaejoong loves him. 

Although Changmin loves Jaejoong, sometimes he feels like it's better for him to not know Jaejoong. Before their first international concert on Friday, (November 10) he made a wish when he looked at the clock and the clock was 11:11 am. He made a wish saying I wish that Jaejoong hyung would love me back the same way as I love him." He also confessed  to Yoochun about his love for Jaejoong. Yoochun told him that it doesnt matter to him whether Changmin loves Jaejoong in that way or not because Yoochun says that Changmin is still Changmin and that he doesn't let that change anything.

Their first stop in their first international concert was in Toronto. In Toronto, they were scheduled to have 2 concerts: one on friday (November 10,2011) and one on saturday, (November 11, 2011). 

They went on a mini tour in Toronto and went to the CN Tower. Everyone loved it but Changmin was not feeling well. He had a headache by the time they went to the concert venue he was feeling worse.

DB5K prepared for the concert and did last minute practice but all of a sudden Changmin's condition got worse and at the end he was feeling so bad that he fainted.

The next morning around 3 (November 11) Changmin woke up in the hotel room with Jaejoong beside him. Jaejoong took care of Changmin while Changmin was sick and it turns out that Changmin didnt just have a headache but he also had fever on top of the headache and he fainted because of stress and his fever.

While they were preparing for the concert the night before, Jaejoong gave Changmin a wishing bracelet that one of the fans made. Before Changmin went back to sleep, he put on the bracelet and made the wish “I wish I could forget you Jaejoong hyung; that my heart will forget you so my heart won’t look for you anymore.”

On the same day, Changmin woke up and the other members said that it's okay if Changmin doesn't go to the concert and just rest in the hotel. Changmin said that he's fine and that the concert is still in the evening so he still have time to rest.

He surfed the internet about the wishing bracelet that Jaejoong gave him and found many sites that gave information. One site caught his eye and that was when Changmin found out about the Ultimate Wish.

The Ultimate Wish only happens once in a blue moon and it can only happen when the date is written as (11-11-11). That means  that for the ultimate wish to happen it can only be on November 11 on 1911, 2011, 2111... On top of that, the Ultimate Wish can happen when you make the same/similar wish for 11:11 am and pm and also have the same wish using three wishing superstitions like blowing on a dandilion in one breath, wishing on a birthday cake, shooting star, throw a coin behind you, choose which side your eyelash is when you loose it, wishing bracelet... superstitions like those.

For Changmin's 2nd wishing superstition, he lost an eyelash and he chose the right side so he said,  “I wish that I never met you... Jaejoong hyung.”  On 11:11 am he also wished I wish that I had never met Jaejoong hyung so I wouldn’t feel the pain.”

Until their concert that night, Changmin did a mini tour of the city by himself and found a place with a fortune teller. He went in and the fortune teller said that he would encounter hardships in his relationship and that he caused something(Ultimate Wish) that caused his relationship to be that way.

Changmin went back to the concert venue and once he was back, he remembered how he needed his last wishing superstion and he remembered how there was a fountain in the venue so he decided to make his wish there. He threw the coin and made his last wishing superstition he said, “I wish that I never met you Jaejoong hyung.”

 The concert went on and during the concert, Changmin got jealous when Yunho was being over the top with his fanservice with Jaejoong and Changmin decided to do a fanservice of his own and kissed Jaejoong twice. Jaejoong got overwhelmed when Changmin did that but he didnt hate Changmin.

Once the concert ended, their manager scolded him about the whole kissing fanservice thing because their concert has been all over the internet and that Yunjae shippers are mad because of what Changmin did. Yunjae and Jaemin shippers are fighting against each other and arguing, everything was a mess.

When they were walking home, Yoochun asked Changmin why he did what he did and Changmin said that he did that because he was going to forget jaejoong and that the kiss was his way of saying goodbye. 

Yoochun beat Changmin up to get some sense into him and Yoochun asked what he means by forgeting jaejoong. Changmin confessed about the Ultimate wished and on 11:11 pm he made his last Ultimate Wish he said, "I wish to have never met Jaejoong hyung so my heart won’t look for him anymore.”

When they went back to the hotel,nothing changed. Changmin still rememebers Jaejoong and his wish never came true. The next day , his wish came true and he completely forgot Jaejoong's existance. All his memory of Jaejoong vanished.

At first the members (mostly Yoochun) accused Changmin of pretending that he doesnt know Jaejoong but they realized that he wasn't lying. Changmin doesnt know who Jaejoong is. 

Meanwhile in the airport in Anaheim, California Yunjae and Jaemin fans went crazy and are fighting with each other. Jaemin fans are protecting Changmin while Yunjae fans are mad at Changmin.

Changmin got mad because the members are pressuring him to remember something he doesn't remember and stormed out to cool off. While walking, he talked to Kyuhyun for advice. Kyuhyun said that their concert is all over the news in Korea and that Changmin should think it through and try to rememeber.

Jaejoong told Yoochun how he was feeling and how much he was affected by changmin's behavior. He confessed how he was confused and hurt because it feels like all of their (Jaemin) memories are gone.

While Jaejoong and Yoochun were on their walk, Yoochun decided to go to the fortune teller. Yoochun asked the fortune teller if there was anything to reverse the Ultimate Wish.

The fortune teller first told Yoochun what the Ultimate Wish is and what it's limitations are. She also said how if the person whose Ultimate Wish was to forget a certain person, those memories of those people were forgotten. The only but rare exception is when those people fall in love. However she warned Yoochun how that chance is practically slim to none because she said how the reason why people wishes to forget a certain person is because the other person doesn't like them back. She also told Yoochun how the person who made the wish and who the wish was about should not know they should fall in love and that it should happen naturally. 

it's already Monday (November 13) and when Changmin woke up, he decided to help Jaejoong make breakfast. They talked and Changmin told Jaejoong how he was slightly uncomfortable with Jaejoong speaking to him informally. They set some boundaries and jaejoong talks to Changmin formally.

While eating breakfast, the other members commented about how Jaemin wasnt fighting anymore. Jaejoong told the members in front of changmin that he doesnt care that Changmin doesnt remember him. He would just focus on making new memories with changmin.

Once Changmin heard that he felt emotional and guilty even though he doesnt know why. All he know is that he feels bad for hurting Jaejoong. he cried in his room.

The other members noticed that Changmin left and they went to see Changmin. He locked the door and the other members was trying to make the maknae open the door but he wouldnt budge. Changmin didnt open the door until the members told him how their international concert was cancelled. Once changmin opened the door, the other memebrs found out about changmin's condition and how the maknae has been crying. 

Jaejoong wanted to comfort Changmin but was afraid to cross the boundaries they just set. It was Changmin who open his arms and took comfort from Jaejoong. Changmin feels more comfortable with Jaejoong. Changmin told Jaejoong that he feels more comfortable with Jaejoong and suggested that they should be friends.