Seven: Sudden meetings

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven:

Sojin was sitting in her bed looking ahead of her, her orange hair falling gently next to her and her green eyes shining brighter than any other time. She was looking at the ceiling thinking about his lips on hers again and again… the energy that she got from him, not like the usualenergy she stole through the touches, this one was different it felt stronger, without killing him. He felt like he was the tree of life and with every touch Sojin took that life for her.

She felt alive with every touch she felt energized.

She was sure that last Friday she scared Mark away. That is why he left and maybe the fact that she pushed him away after kissing him, but you can’t blame her. Imagine your whole life to be scared to be touched by someone or touch someone because you might kill them and suddenly you feel such a strong pull toward someone else that you can’t do anything to stop it and you are unable to do stop yourself from wanting that person.

She knew that something was wrong with all this, yet felt so right between her and Mark, she couldn’t point exactly what but she knew that Mark was special. That pull, the eyes that captivated her, those lips and his y aura, it drove her crazy, she didn’t hate it thought. In fact she loved it, the warmth she felt wherever Mark was around, the secure feeling he gave her whenever he held her and the fact that she felt whole just by standing next to him, but what if she was killing Mark bit by bit with her touches, it didn’t matter if Mark was heaven to her, because she was sure that she was hell to him.

That is why this week she avoided any kind of skin ship with Mark.

Why?

Because she was fatal to him. She was going to kill him, her touch was going to kill him and she didn’t want that. She knew that Mark was special to her the moment she laid her eyes on him that is why she was going to keep her distance. He wanted him to be safe, safe from her.

A buzz from her phone snapped her out of her thoughts.

From Mark Tuan

[Received 11: 32]

Good morning! I was wondering if you wanted to come over at my place for... you know our unfinished project.

Sojin thought about it. Would it be a good idea? Something inside her woke up though, a rush to meet him or even see him, she felt excited even by the mere thought of being next to Mark. Her heart sped up thinking about him and she felt a blush, what was this pull on her chest? It felt like she was connected to someone.What is wrong with her?

She decided and with the same determination she typed a quick message.

To Mark Tuan

[Sent 11:46]

Sure. Sent me the time and the address, I’ll be there.

Was all she wrote before tossing her phone next to her and standing up to go take a shower!

“Come on Kuro- Kun let’s go get cleaned up.” She invited the small dog toward the bathroom while she skipped a foot feeling excited.

Was it good to feel excited or even happy just thinking that she will meet him?

She didn’t know, if it was right or wrong but she loved the idea of meeting him.

---

Mark was sitting in his room the whole week, because one the feeling full moon left after it ended was a pain in the , the unused hormones and mostly the headaches were really painful, so yeah Mark was moody the whole week, secondly,he really hated the fact that Sojin was avoiding him. thus those two leaded to his current behavior of avoiding  his pack members and he didn’t even bother to help Bam- Bam and Yugyeom with their new claimed abilities.

The younger members of the pack had merely a week since their abilities awakened and that meant they needed guidance on how to use them, because they couldn’t focus to activate their powers with only one part of their body, but they will either use 100% of their power or 0% of it. Mark was the only one who could help them the most, because as any other alpha he was linked with his packs he shared a really strong bond that made him feel exactly what they are feeling or thinking.

“Mark, come downstairs or Yugyeom is going to freeze the weather.” Jackson yelled in desperation for Mark’s help.

He sighed but decided to stand up nonetheless.

He went downstairs and to the backyard only to be met by a wet to the toes Youngjae and a Jaebum tangled inside a tree.

“What the hell.” Mark mattered totally in shock about what he was seeing.

Yugyeom had a sheepish smile while Bam- Bam was rubbing his neck nervously, they were screwed.

“Ok everyone gather up and let’s get finished with this one.” Mark said and moved forward.

For the past 3 hours Mark was using his link with the youngsters plus his fire ability and that brought him to his pick. He was experienced with his powers yes but not having a proper sleep or even a concentrate mind was tiring.

“I think we should rest.” Yugyeom said while sweat run down his forehead. Bam- Bam had collapsed next to him not being able to mutter a word and breathed heavily. Mark plopped down to his feet not speaking a word while the others came around them with cheery voices and water bottles for the three of them. Mark didn’t bother to stay he wanted to sleep he felt so tired and depressed he needed to see her and he missed her and the fact that he could feel every feeling she felt thanks to the pull didn’t help. Plus he hated that his mate avoided him. He hated that she wasn’t even meeting his eyes anymore. Did he do anything wrong? He couldn’t find where he did wrong, IF he did any wrong.

He stood up and went back to his room frustrated and angry.

“Arghhh” He groaned, he already felt the after effects of the exhausting work out with the guys and now he had to think about reasons of why his mate doesn’t even care if he is alive or not.

The sound of a door opening and then a person stepping into the room had Mark turn around with his red eyes.

“You look like .” A smirking Youngjae commented to his alpha image.

“Thank you very much Youngjae you make me feel so good right now.” Mark said and felt his mattress putting an arm on top of his eyes.

Youngjae walked and sat at the edge of Mark’s bed nudging his foot in the process.

“What’s wrong?” He asked simply, making Mark confused if Youngjae cared at all.

He sighed it.

“I think she hates me.” Mark said with a sad voice.

Youngjae chuckled.

“Are you mocking me?” Mark was about to use his alpha power he had. He was way too tired and by the mere thought of his mate rejecting him he felt even more tired, his wolf for the past week sat in a corner crawled not moving at all. A sign that was not good at all.

He liked her that much.

“No.” Youngjae answered simply. “It’s just that you were so emotionless all this time and just 5 minutes ago you were on killing spree with training and helping the guys and now you get so worked up after meeting her.” He said sincerely. “I want to meet her.” Youngjae said after that.

Mark felt proud for his mate, well she was indeed amazing.

“Too bad we are not exactly close.” Mark whispered he wanted to find a way to get close to her; he needed to, he felt desperate.

“Call her over then.” Youngjae said after unwrapping a candy and then plopping it to his mouth, the watermelon flavor filed Mark’s senses and he hated after smelling his mate he didn’t want to smell any other fruit smell because hers was mouthwatering and perfect.

Mark sighed for the umpteenth removing his arm from his eye.

“You don’t understand she practically avoided me the whole week, how can I call her over?” Mark sounded so frustrated and stressed.

“Well you did say that you haven’t finished your project so…” Youngjae shrugged like he offered something simple.

Mark’s eyes shined by the idea, he stood up quickly trapping Youngjae in a tight hug.

“Youngjae you are the best.” Mark screamed with a big smile and hugged Youngjae closer almost suffocating him.

Youngjae tried to leave his embrace but Mark was far too thankful to let him go yet.

“Let go, please Mark it’s embarrassing.” Youngjae protested.

Mark didn’t listen and hugged him harder until the both of them fell to the floor; the sound brought the other members up in their alphas room.

“What the hell?” Jackson yelled at Mark that sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter