Eighteen:Surprises

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighteen:

Everyone stayed frozen in the room, only the sound of the clock that hang in the wall was heard making the rhythmic tic-toc sound, no one dared to move afraid that another arrow was going to fly toward their direction. Mark had me pressed against him even though he was badly hurt and having someone pressing against his woods made everything worst, but he didn't seem to care.

A sigh escaped his mouth and then he looked down at me. I looked scared and upset. He made an attempt to sit up but I pulled him down again, he groaned in pain.

"Don't." I said my voice barely heard. I closed my eyes scared and then opened my mouth to speak again. "Don't move." I whispered anxiety on my voice.

Mark sat back down and tried to find  a more comfortable position,  in order to make the pressure from my body hurt him less and waited. I sniggled closer to him still not grasping the whole situation. All of use waited, we couldn't rush anything. What if there is someone from the other side waiting to shoot us for the seconds time? What made the situation even more scary was the little note that hung from the tip of it. I made eye contact with Mark, he immediately understood what I meant. He lloked at Jackson and they seemed like they were discuassing about it. Nobody moved, they were waiting further notice from Mark or Jackson.

 Jackson being pressured eventually stood up"Oh I had enough, I'm going to see what is this thing all about." Jackson finally said and moved from his place. He took a few steps and passed by Mark only to stop to where I was previously.  He extended his hand to grab it, but something was not seetling good to me. Something was odd about the arrow. His hand was only cm. away from touching it, when I thought about it and stood up ready to prevent him from grabbing it.

I grabbed his arm and pushed me gently to the side, something that earned me a disatisfied groan from him.

"What now?" He complained and turned around to be greeted by my one green one purple eye.

"Don't touch it." I said using my authorative voice, knowing pretty well if I didnt use it now, he wouldn't listen.

Jackson seemed shock to me, maybe I took him by surprise! He was not the only one shocked but Mark too and the others of course. I mean one moment I am next to Mark looking all scared and the next I move as fast as lightning and stop Jackson from touching the arrow.

"It's silver and there is a tiny bit chanse their is wolfsbane in it." I manage to say, my eyes still glowing and focused on the arrow.

Jackson made an attempt to open his mouth but then closed it, like a fish.

Someone else spoke though. "How do you know?" Jaebum asked not knowing what to think about my conclusion.

I slowly turned around together with Jackson's hand, firstly I let it go gently and then I looked at Jaebum witht he same glowing eyes.

"Remember when I said I'm your protector?" I didn't wait for an answer. "I meant that I can  actually feel when something is wrong and just like now my insticts kicked in before I could understand what was going on. That means that we are linked with each other not how mates are but like a mother to her child she knows exactly when somehting is wrong or different." O explained slowly yet with an authorative voice I dind't like to be asked twice about something I explained nor did I like it when they don't believe me.

"So in other words." Bam Bam spoke. "You are our mother?" He titled his head to the side with a puzzled expression.

I tried not to laugh at him but he was so damn cute. "Well you can say that too." I said with a smile. "Now let's see what is this all about." Iturned around and grabbed the arrow.

I know that wolfsbane dο nothing to my system, which means that this note was for  me and only me, which leads me to the conclusion that maybe the hunters know about the wolves, or me being surrounded by wolves. That is bad, really bad, no one should know about their existence, they were supposed to be kept a secret and use them against them only when  necessary, if they had wolfsbane it meant they knew how to kill them , they knew their weakness. Therefore if they know about the wrewolves, me hunging around them, they might also know about me being Marks mate. I paused my actions and thinking and turned to look at MArk. This is turning bad.

I shook my head, thinking that these thoughts can wait a bit more and  reached with my hand to take off the arrow from the wall, I untied the small note from the arrow and then I threw it on the fireplace to burn it later. Everyone's eyes were focused on my every movement and they waited patiently for me to read the note.

 

You have something that belong to us,
we have something that belongs to you...

What are you going to do little Spark!!!

~BTS~

I gasped in shock, I felt air leaving my lungs and i felt like I was dying. No this was not happening to me , they had my parents they obviously had my parents they used my Dad's nickname to make it obvious that they had them. I felt dizzy and mylegs gave out on me, all kind of emotions hitting me, I slowly fell to the ground. My parents they had my parents, what if they were already dead? What if they were tortured and they were about to die or what if I don' t make it on time. Tears fell from my eyes while a panick attack was about to happen. I tried to breathe evently and slowly, but no my stupid brain wouldn't let me calm down. I started panicking more and more until a figure, that must belonged to Mark,came and hagged me. He tried calming me down with his soothing voice.

"Shh baby everything it's alright don't cry please." Mark said slowly next to my ear. All my feelings all over the place.

Mark's voice reached my ears louder this time. He desperately tried to calm me down. "Sojin listen to my voice don't shut me off babe, please listen to my voice, Sojin look at me,  focus babe you can do it,  just focus." He tried again now more determined trying to make eyes contact with me.

I slowly yet surely started taking deep breaths that helped me to calm down. I focused on the figure above me and tried to do as Mark instructed me.

Breathe...

While Mark was calming me down, Jaebum had walked up to them and took the note that had fallen from my hands a while ago, he read what was in there and felt blood leaving his face he didn't know what they had but it must be precious if I panicked like that.

---

Sojin fell asleep as soon as she calmed down maybe it was an effect of Mark's doing to calm her down or maybe it was her own system that couldn't take the previous shock.

The hunters knew what they were doing. They knew how Sojin's insticts worked and they also knew that even if they shot the arrow while everyone was in the room she could see that it was only meant for her that was also one of the reasons why they had put wolfsbane on it. They didn't want the werewolves to see it, heck the werewolves wouldn't even be able to understand what was the message for. Only she could understand it, no one else knew about the nicknames they had as a family so the werewolves knew nothing about it. They were smart but not as smart as an angry Fairy and an angry pack.

The fairy because they held her parents, they also dared to touch her dear ones so they were about to go down everything else didn't matter at the moment all she wanted was their blood on her hands and them dead, and that was what she was going to do as soon as she had a plan.

The werewolves because they trespassed their territory not only once but three times already and that pissed them off. They also dared to touch the alphas mate and no one's gets aways unharmed after starting a war like this. They were about to go down.

The shadows smiled as soon as they saw the happenings inside the house, what they didn't know and didn't predict though was the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter