Twenty two: End

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Chapter:

Mark walked inside the hospital with Sojin in his arms, he didn’t care if he was in pain or tired he wanted his mate to live. Sweat, mixed with tears run down his face, only to fall down on either Sojin or the floor. He walked in more like he run in the hospital with Sojin in his arms, he was scared to lose her, more like he felt like he was already losing her with each passing second, he barely felt their link and she was breathing hard and slow.

As soon as he walked in he came face to face with many doctors and nurses coming and going some attending his friends other’s being occupied with something else. He could see that Sojin was not the only hurt, many patients from his clan lied there some getting treated others were waiting to get treated and even though there were so many people in there, only Sojin's life was in danger.

“Doctor help!” He said sounding desperate, yet grabbing the attention of some doctors. One of them turned toward them and as soon as he saw the alpha of the pack holding a girl full of blood he run toward their direction. As soon as he saw them he realized that she was his mate their queen, he felt blood leaving his face.

“What happened?” He asked as calm as possible.

“Some… she…” Mark couldn’t even say what he wanted, he was terrified of losing Sojin plus he was shocked, her heartbeat was getting weaker and weaker.

“She got slashed on her abdomen.” A woman’s voice filled for Mark. "And she had lost a lot of blood so far, plus it must have injured an organ, I think." Lila came behind Mark tears running down her cheeks obviously tired but more collected than Mark, filling in the doctor because Mark was unable to do it.

The doctor called for some nurses to transfer Sojin in a bed and eventually into the surgery room.

---

Mark was waiting patiently outside for 5 hours already. He had sat down on some chairs and he hadn’t moved ever since. He wanted so badly to go and check how she was doing, if she was in pain or if she was finally ok. A nurse came out of the room running fast. Mark stood up but she didn’t stop on her tracks, she run passed him to some window doors and she came back after a couple of minutes with some blood packs on her hands. Mark knew that Sojin was in danger, her life was in danger and it was his fault, if he was faster, if only he was…

He sighed and then he sat back down, he didn’t even go to his house to change out of his dirty clothes, covered now on both his blood, Sojin’s and some blood was Rap monster’s, Suga’s and maybe Jimin’s. He wanted to burn his clothes feeling disgusted of all this blood, he suddenly felt dizzy and then the feeling of throwing up was stronger than ever, he run to the bin and threw up everything he had on his abdomen. Images of the fight replaying on his mind, him killing Rap monster, Jin beating Jaebum and eventually Jackson finishing him off, Jungkook almost killing Haejin and then Jackson coming to her rescue and eventually killing him, Youngjae fighting with Suga and Mark coming to finish him off. Bam- Bam fighting with V and Kuro helping both him and Yugyeom who was fighting J- hope, finishing them off, while Sojin and Lila were fighting Jimin… Him one moment lying down and the next slicing Sojin across her abdomen. He remembered him running killing Jimin and Sojin falling down on his hands…

Another tear run down his cheek, her heartbeat was weak it barely was heard… He closed his eyes remembering her smiley face, how soft her lips were, how great he felt when she was around, how his world  lightened up with just one of her smiles.

Lila together with Kuro came to his side. He quickly wiped his tears with his hands, he didn’t want them to see him being all wrecked inside.

“Jaebum is awake.” Kuro said quietly.

Mark simply nodded. He looked at the doors one more time and he stood up. He had to go and check on his pack mates.

---

 He had gone to check Jaebum on his room, right after the girls announced to him that he regained consciousness. He got badly beaten up by Jin. He had broken his left arm, plus a twisted ankle that needed surgery and he went through it successfully, he had a lot of bruises all over his body, a deep cut on his forehead which was now cleaned and under the cover of some white bandages, a few broken fingers on his right hand, one broken rib, he had pulled out all the wolfs bane out of his system, the doctors gave him antibiotics to help him heal faster and clean his body better from all the poison. He felt sore and pain all over his body.

Jaebum had opened his eyes a while ago to a white room, at first he felt panic, but soon saw all the pack was there except Lila that was now getting treated, Jackson who was together with Haejin and Youngjae who was getting treated for all the bullets he got from that Suga guy. Mark was standing outside of the room watching all of them. The relieved faces and voices how, the happy tears that Jaebum was saved. He was also relived to see that one of his best fighters plus great friend was doing. He was relieved when he saw him lying there weak, but alive, he felt a relieved sigh leaving his mouth, while he sliced down to the corridor. Everyone were making so much noise in there shouting happily that one of their pack members was alive. Jaebum weakly asked them to both shut up and leave for a bit because he was going to sleep.

As soon as the guys walked out of the room, some with bandages other with broken arms, but still alive and healthy stopped in their tracks seeing Mark like a wreck, pale and totally tired on the floor.

“Alpha.” Jinyoung bent down in order to see his alpha state better.

Mark looked at them and he stood up masking all his emotions.

“Is he ok?” He asked for the first time.

Jinyoung nodded and smiled. “Yes, he is going to need a lot of time to recover, but for now he is alright don’t worry.” He stopped for a brief second and opened his mouth again to speak, but Mark bit him to it.

“How about Haejin?” He asked concerned about the girl who was beaten almost to death.

All of them looked sad. “Jackson is there with her, we are going to see how she is also doing.” Jinyoung said again.

Mark nodded. “Is everything else ok?” He asked again, while looking all of them in the eyes, trying to feel their feelings and hear their thoughts. Everyone was tired and sleepy. They had barely pulled it through the battle all of them pretty much beaten up some seriously some not, but still they were injured.

“Let’s go.” Mark said and followed Jackson’s scent to go and find Haejin’s room.

Room 415

6 people were standing outside of the room, listening to Jackson’s soft voice speaking next to an unconscious Haejin. All of them felt the pain he felt at the moment mostly Mark. He was glad that Haejin’s life wasn’t I danger anymore but he still felt Jackson’s stress, when he saw his mate unconscious. He decided to knock; it was bad to eavesdrop especially when the other partner was in pain.

“Come in.” Jackson’s hoarse voice ordered.

6 people like bitten puppies walked in. Mark was the only one who was the saddest out of them all.

“Hey Jackson.” Mark greeted him.

Jackson was also tired; he hadn’t even gone home to change to cleaner clothes or even to treat himself to a warm bath. Jackson was the only one with almost no injuries a few scratches and bruises but that was it. Haejin on the other hand was almost purple. She had two broken ribs that were really dangerous against her body; she would have to stay on bed for 2 weeks and only moved from someone else to go to the bathroom or somewhere else she would have to go. She had bandages covering her scull that was opened from hitting the tree she had gotten surgery for that one and thankfully it was successful, she had a broken leg that was going to need a lot of practice to make it work like normal it was half crashed but it’s not something that can’t be fixed with a lot of patience and work she could walk normally in no time. The most saddening part was her losing the baby. She didn’t know she was pregnant she was only 2 weeks really early for her to catch on to the symptoms or anyone else to smell the difference.

Mark felt guilty, he felt guilty that Jackson lost his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter