Sixteen: Mates

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixteen:

I was sitting emotionless on my couch. I missed him, I missed him so damn much but what could I do. It was over. I couldn't feel him anymore our link is not there, I can't hear his thoughts or stronger feelings. I don'tknow if this is for better or for worse. For the past two months I don't know if my decision is ok. Sometimes I wake up and I'm fine, but others I wake in tears seeking for his warmth. I miss him.

I sighed, my second favorite activity this past month sighing. I stood up and went to the kichen to grab some water, now that I don't have Kuro around me, I felt even more lonely, the dog always sensed when I was at my worst and he always cuddled with me to help me ease the pain, I wanted to get him (or her) back for the past month, but I didn't want want to go to Mark's place just for the dog, I know that if I go there, I was not going to return single. It was not only me loving him, it was more like the mate part of me and the fact that Mark is my  one and only that made everything more complicated. I want to be around him 24/7, hold him all the time plus the that builds everytime and not to mention how my whole body reacts to Mark's voice or even presence.

Gosh even the mere thought of him make me go crazy.

I sighed and with my glass of water in hand, I look absentmindely ahead of me, only Mark's thoughts in my mind. I saw my laptop being sat on the table not opened for so long. I left the glass behind me and walked toward it to open it and catch up on whatever is going on in the world, it was going to be a lot better that sit there on the couch with the silence  and my  thoughts.

Halfway through the hallway and the bell rang signalling that someone came. I paused, feeling my heart thumping all kind of scenarios passing through my mind. I took cautious steps towards the door. My gut  was always right when something was wrong. I didn't bother to ask who it was at first but still did, just to prepare mysefl, knowing pretty well that I can defend myself more than fine, thanks to my new developed powers and my dads training.

"Who is it?" My voice loud and clear to be heard to the other side of the door.

"Sojin, is Haejin Jackson's girlfriend you need to open the door." The anxious voice of a girl reached,my ears.

 Haejin? Jackson's girlfriend? What does she want? The others were not here, not too long ago, I opened the door, my face and attitude ready to attack them. But all that vanished due to the two anxious girls Haejin and Lila, in my doorstep.

"What do you want?" I asked not expecting to sound harsh.

Haejin flinched the intimitading strong girl flinched at my tone, wow that's a new.

"Mark." Was the first word that escaped Lila's mouth, making me to want to close the door on their face, but Haejin cut her off to continue because she knew that she was in a better condition than Lila right now.

"He needs you." Haejin said sounding vulnarable

I started feeling anxious myself, yes they did come 4 hours ago to ask me to talk or at least see Mark but they were calm, collected and let's say hopeful that something would change but right now something was wrong and I was feeling it too.

"What?" I asked softer than before.

"He is badly hurt and if you don't come to see him like right now he is going to die." Haejin said totally freaked out. I saw that she was not lying but for all I know they could always trick ms in order to go see Mark not like I don't want to.

"And what do I have to do with Mark being hurt moreover how can I help him?" I asked in disbelief.

"You are his mate for 's sake! Ever since you rejected him he became weak of course he needs you." Haejin shouted feeling frustrated.

I looked shocked, wait mate? rejection?  But the two other girls eyes didn't lie. They were looking into my eyes their anxiousness could even reach me and they were scared, they were scared for Mark.

"How bad?" I finally asked.

"He- if you don't come, he will die." Lila whispered.

I gasped what? Die?

"Let's go." I said not caring to take anything with me except my car keys, phone and house keys. The other two looked relieved for a moment

"Are you sure?" Haejin asked. "I mean you did hurt his feelings pretty bad and if you come save him and dissappear again he is going to die, for real." Haejin said seriously, looking at me.

I stopped on her tracks and turned around to look at them. "I only now realized how stupid I was." I said giving them a small smile.

"Let's go with my car." I said hoping on my car the other two followed.

---

In no time the three of them arrived in the house. They hadn't exchaged a single word on their way to Mark's house. The girls didn't bother to chit-chat and Sojin was far too concerned with Mark's condition. How badly hurt is he?

  They walked in, to see the guys were all tired,sprawled in the sofa, floor, anywhere they would lay their tired body on. As soon as they heard the door opening, they snapped their heads on the doors direction. Sojin was the first to walk in, as soon as they saw her, they stood up, relief consumed them whole, finally she decided to help. But they still felt worried, what if she abandons him again? Jackson was the first to approach and talk, he was not the beta for no reason.

"Before you go up there we need to explain." He said sounding tired and sleepy. "We know what you are. Well by we- I mean me and Mark." Jackson said and Sojin's eyes became twice their size.

"Wh-- how?" She managed to say.

"Books, but that is not our concern right now." He commented fast. "I know that you are a fairy and fairies are supposed to take care of certain werecreatures." Jackson said still looking at her and everyone else looking at her in silence mostly because none of them knew who Sojin was or what she was capable of doing.

Sojin nodded her head to confirm what he said so far. "But guessing from the look you are giving me you probably don't know what I can or can't do." Sojin commented after him and he confirmed it with a strong nod. She sighed how was she going to explain that she can kill them.

"Well I'm the child of the Amethyst and Bloodstone clans, I have two different abilities in me that can be fatal to humans, hunters, some werecreatures but not werewolves, I'm supposed to protect them." Sojin said as loud as she could in order to be heard. "I'm dangerous, shouting death wherever I go because I can take the energy of any living creature and kill them that way, or get into their minds cause pain and eventually kill them." She said now looking at them, in order to see if they were scared of her. "I'm also an alpha,which give us more problems, because a) I have more powers in me than those two, b) I'm going to fight with my alpha mate all the time and especially when we are angry." She commented feeling embarrashed at the second part.

Everyone looked at her in awe, she was hella strong and the perfect match for Mark.

"We are werewolves." Jackson suddenly said. "You have nothing to worry about. you can't hurt us, only protect us." Jackson said with one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter