Thirteen: Truth

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen:

There comes some part of your life that you think everything around you have a purpose for being there. For example the little ant that carries whatever solid food it can find on the ground, so it won't starve to death when winter comes, or how butterflies flies in groups when a disaster is just around the corner giving away signals of what is about to come. Just like my disaster!

I was standing in front of my parents house in Paris, suitcase in hand hesitating to ring the bell. So many thoughts were in my head, did Mark get the message? How does he feel? Is everyone alright? Kuro? The funny part is that even though I could feel a pull on my chest that kind of made me feel like Mark was next to me it comforted me somehow, the feeling of having him around me made me feel safe, it comforted me, but I knew pretty well that now it was gone, I would never feel like this anymore. I sighed, not thinking about anymore I lifted my hand up to finally ring  bell, but before I could even touch the small square box, mom opened the door, taking me by surprise.

"Sojin!" She exclaimed happily to finally see me after 4 long months.

"Mom." I tried to sound as excited as her. Soon another figure that belonged to my father cam out with a tender smile on his face.

"Spark!" My dod greeted me using the nickname he used to call me by ever since I was young.

We hugged for more than 10 minutes, staying engulfed in each other's warmth. I hugged them closer and closer, I really missed the feeling of home, the wamrth and safety that only my parents could provide to me! We separated after a while with soft smiles and walked further into the house, bringing my stuff in. My father showed me to my room, since he had my suitcase and my mother was following behind us.The house was not that big, it was enough for a family of three. The walls were decorated with several drawings and photos of me and my family. We passed a few white doors and finally made it to my room.

"How was your trip?" My mother asked camly trying to start a conversation with me. Actually I was really tired after the 12 hour trip, but after seeing them it didn't matter.

"It was good, quiet and not a lot of people were in there" I paused looking around my room. "It was fine I guess." I commented softly too tired and jetlagged to say anything more. Looking at my bed I could only think the softness and the comfort of the covers and seriously I need that sleep. My dad settled the suitcase next to my bed while I sat near the edge of it, looking around me. The walls were painted baby blue together with white the room didn't have a lot of furniture, a big bed enough for two people, a nightstand,a desk wtih a chair, a bookselve and a closet to put my clothes in. It hadn't change one bit, it was the same as I remembered it to be. Simple and cozy.

"The food is ready if you want to eat and tell us about your life in Seoul." My mom rubbed my back.

I nodded my head. "I'll just take a bath if you don't mind and I'll be down in no time, what do you say?" I offered with a soft smile wanting some time alone to grasp the situation and make it settle in me. My parents nodded not saying anything and then leaving the room so I could get ready.

It took me 20 minutes to bath change and another 10 minutes to calm myself down  and wipe my fallen tears. I missed him, I missed Mark so much that it hurt, I felt like something in me died, my head was a mess too. I never felt so messed up in my whole life. I wish he was here with me to calm me down and whisper that everything is going to be alright. He is the only one who can do that, he is the only one who can stop this torture inside my head. I felt like something in me was trying to come in surface and I was trying really hard to make it stay where it came from, when I am around Mark I feel at peace nothing wants to wake up, myself is calm and I'm okay.

A soft knock snapped me out of my distarbing thoughts. The door opened and my mother's lovely face entered the room.

"Sweatheart the food is served do you mind coming down and eat?" My mother's velvet voice boomed inside the room.

I smiled, totally missing the sound of her voice. "I'm coming!" I commented following her out of my room and into the dining area where I was going to finally eat together with my parents.

---

Mark's Pov:

Where is she? My wolf screamed inside my head going crazy. What happened? The same question was once more asked.

I was still in my wolf form, to scared to shift back to my human form, if I was in my human form, then I wouldn't be able to stand the pain of rejection, of my mate leaving me to god's knows where. The pain was too much for someone human to take, was a pain that no one and nobody could stop, it was something more than emotional pain to take, it was many feelings mingled together, I felt angry for making her leave, sad for not being around her, empty for not having her around me, pathetic for not being able to find her, miserable being away from her, regretful not telling her how much I love her.

I stopped running like a mad man and stared ahead of me. Without me knowing my wolf brought me to where our first considential meeting was. I was near the lake where she was standing with an excitied face her feelings all over the place looking around her in awe and I was in my wolf form looking fer from afar. She was so shocked to see me in front of her, I loved her expressions so much, they were so real. My wolf howled in pain, sadness loneliness, emptiness. Soon I could feel the link with my pack members coming to life, I could barely control anything right. My feelings all over the place, my mind all over the place, if I was not so devasted I would have bruned the whole forest down.  I heard their voices loud and clear, but didn't care, I wanted to be alone for a while.

It was only 2 hours later that I returned home to the pack, a total wreck. The guys were sitting in the living room, BamBam was holding the dog in his lap playing with him. It reminded me of how Kuro used to sit in her lap and enjoy the way she brushed his fur. I sighed, I freaking missed her so much.

"Mark." Jackson was the first to greet me.

I didn't look at him and turned around to leave.

"We saw the letter... we'll find her man, you'll see." He tried to concole me, not asking questions knowing pretty well that right now I was going to ignore him.

I walked straight to my room, sitting in my bed and raffling my hair.

Why? I closed my eyes and let sleep take over, so I couldn't feel the pain.

---

Jackson paced in the living room, he was holding the note in his hands. He was not the only one feeling sad. Of course how their alpha felt was part responsible but even though he didn't know Sojin for long, he still considered her a part of the pack.

"We need to stay strong guys." Jb tried to reason, and he was right. "There are a lot of things going on right now, worrying for more than nesesssary it's not going to help anyone." He said seriously so everyone could hear him.

Lila was inside Jinyoung's emprace sad that her friend left like that, feeling useless that she couldn't help Mark on finding her. Everyone felt sad more or less.

"Well it would be better if we slept." Jinyoung said standing up and helping Lila to stand up as well.

Everyone nodded and soon one by one started leaving to go and rest in their rooms. All of them were pretty tired, because of the patrols they had to do in order to keep the whole pack safe, and even when they were not patroling they were still doing rounds in the city keeping an eye on the elders. They were exhausted with all of that happening in their lifes. Jaebum was right worrying more about things that knew they couldn't solve at the moment wasn't going to help with their situations.

Only Youngjae together with Jackson were left behind, they were going to patrol the area tonight.

"The dog." Youngae said out of the blue.

Jackson ddin't pay much attention on what his friend said worrying about Mark more than the dog or anyone else.

Jackson looked at Youngjae totally puzzled.

"What?" He asked.

Youngjae was looking at the dog and not at Jackson. "I said the dog, is kind of weird, he follows me everywhere plus, it makes all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter