Five: Meet and Greet

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five: (important author's note at the end!)

No one’s Pov:

Sojin came rushed in the house, with flushed cheeks, closing the door in a rush and letting herself get dragged in the floor her hair falling free from her hood. The orange color of her hair fell so lightly on her shoulders hugging her comfortably, something total different from her situation right now. Her hear was thumping in a dangerous pace against her chest, her pulse probably 120 miles per hour or so she thought. Her mind was in a chaos, she couldn't think straight heck she could berally spell her name right now.

What did she do?

Did she just kiss a total stranger?

How?

She didn’t know, what made her do so. He was so intoxicating, so dangerous, yet she felt so safe against his arms. His scent, his lips, his arms, his eyes, everything screamed danger, yet she gave in. She agreed that the man was really attractive, but that was not the reason she made out with him, the reason she reacted to hiw gestures and returned them. No, that couldn't simply be it, especially when she knew how dangerous and lethal she could be to anyone out there. One thing was for sure, she was hypnotized by him, as soon as they made eye contact. She felt a pull, so strong she couldn't disobey it. Love at first sight? No that couldn’t be, that doesn’t exist in real life. What love? She can’t fall in love, or let anyone fall in love with her. Then why did she kiss him? Why did she feel such a pull that she couldn’t stop all those feelings?

His eyes, they were icy blue, but why did they turn red when he came closer? Maybe a  hallucination? She had drunk a lot more than her usual self, but it was not enough to make her see things. Yes, she was a but tipsy but that was it. She shook her head, a headache making its way through due to all that hard thinking. She sighed defeated from her thoughts that’s it no more alcohol for her when she is out of the house and especially around other human beings. Still she couldn't the images of the previous acts from fludding her mind, those manly arms, god his arms felt heavenly wrapped around her waist, holding her steadily against him and he seemed so well build, she knew just by the way his arms were wrapped around her and from the way her hands were securely around his neck that if her hands roamed any lower she bet half her car that she would probably feel abs and not to mention how hot he looked in just black jeans and a plain black t- shirt.

He was so y and that smirk when he looked at her the first time before he approached her and his lips, those plumb lips were awfully perfect against hers...

She started feeling hotter just thinking about their moment. She wanted to feel more.

 A light feather touch next to her pulled her out of her thoughts. Kuro was nuzzling his head in her feet purring softly, like he was some kind of cat, he snuggled closer to her foot, trying to cheer her up. Sojin saw him and took him in her arms; she immediately let him settle in her lap, into a comfortable position, while she was still confused.

“Why did I kiss him?” She asked  Kuro, while petting his head, she wasn't expecting an answer, she simply voiced her thoughts outloud and she knew she was going to make a monologue about what happened. She didn't give any time for the poor dog to relax when a loud gasp left . She stood up all of a sudden “Is he even alive?” She asked panickly. She started pacing up and down all kind of thoughts crossing her mind. "I'm so stupid! How could I have got carried away so easily." A desperate sound was made out of Sojin's mouth.

Kuro barked. She stopped pacing and looked at him.

“Are you answering me or scolding me?” Sojin asked desperately.

Kuro nuzzled his face on her feet.Sojin smiled, he was kind of comforting her after all. She bent down and picked him up. He immediately started her face and soft giggles erapted from .

“Ok, ok, thank you for cheering me up.” She said pushing his face away from her face and letting him down once more. She walked toward her bedroom while she wiped the salive from her cheeks.

“Well I should text Lila that I am home.” She took the phone out of her pocket, unlocked the screen and tried to find Lila’s contact, she clocked it while sending her a quick, “Sorry I didn’t feel well after the hsots and left earlier see you on Monday.” She locked her screen and went to remove her eye contacts; her green eyes greeted her as soon as she removed them, a tear from removing them escaping her right eye.

She stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Orange straight long hair that fell on her shoulders softly followed by green eyes and flushed cheeks. Why out of all the colors out there did she had to have orange hair and green eyes and on top of that she had to hide them all the time. It was a pain in the ; she got in trouble back in elementary school because of her hair color. They thought that she dyed her hair and they asked her to prove it by showing her body hair or something her mother had to come many times to prove that she did have that kind of hair color since her mother is a ginger herself. 

Gone those moments are in the past. Sojin reminded herself with a sigh. She had bigger problems to face at the moment.

She combed her hair brushed her teeth and left the bathroom to go to her bed. She suddenly felt so tired, she wished everything that happened in the party to be a bad dream that she will wake up from and everything will be as she left them before, she was a nobody and most of all she probably didn't kill anyone tonight.

Even now closing her eyes and feeling as dizzy as ever, she couldn't get his image off her mind!

---

 

Mark stood there dumbfounded. What did just happen? He kissed her. He knew that he kissed her and it felt great no scratch that it felt surreal. It felt like he was flying even now after she left him hanging, he had that sensation, of pure love.

She was going to be the death of him.

Those lips against his and those hands wrapped around his neck and her body pressed against his. She was so fatal just one word, one moan from those lips and he is dead. He could feel the burning desire on him still be there, he wold feeling dissapointed from the loss of contract, plus the rejection from his mate. Mark couldn't believe how great she felt against him. Her feet wrapped around his waist, her hands clinging for dear life against his neck and those lips, pressed desperately against his. Her sweet scent filled his nostrills to the core. He could feel the fire burning him up, he was sure flames had made their way on his hands and if he didn't leave right now, he could become dangerous to the humans around him.

He started walking toward the exit all kind of thoughts on his mind. She wasn’t a werewolf that he knew, but he didn’t care. All he knew or what he picked from her sense was that she was a werecreature not a werefox or anything similar; she was strong but also a creature ancient. He didn’t know what was she; By the smell only he wouldn't know what is she; It wasn't something common, yet he felt like he had smelled it like a thousand times in the past. That smell,  ing strawberries, it was everywhere. He could smell her in his arms, in his lips, everywhere and it drove him crazy. For the past half hour his eyes were red the authorative red, the one that only alpha's had and sometimes his icy blue his wolf eye color took red's place but not for long, he couldn’t calm down, with her sense still present he could track her down and find her and hold her once more and never let her go.

He was so doomed, he wanted her and he wanted her now and he would probably be after her if it wasn't for his pack.

“Alphaaa!!” A tipsy Youngjae made his way in front of Mark. “Oh your eyes are red.” He said with a tipsy smile.

Mark sighed. "Now they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter