Nineteen: Bond

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nineteen:

It was way past sleeping hours. After so many restless days the wolves decided to sleep on their representive houses and not crash on their alphas house. Sojin was with him now,  they knew that if their alpha ever needed something she was going to help him right away. She was there to stay anyway. All the wolves together with their mates left for their houses, even Youngjae took Kuro with him to his house since there was nowhere else that she could go plus he didn't want her to leave his side. He wanted her to know that she is his one and only and he hoped she felt the same.

Sojin together with Mark were far too restless to go to sleep. For starters the both of them were stressed and Sojin even more due to the fact that those s had her parents. She couldn't stop all those scenarios about her parents getting tortured, or killed, or anything that was going to harm them, she was even scared for the wolves the hunters or by their name BTS, they knew about Mark and the others and the least se wanted was them getting injured, or even killed. She wanted to keep Mark away from any kind of harm but she also knew that leaving them out was not an option,  Mark wasn't going to let her risk her life even more he would rather die than let her get hurt or even killed.

"You are overthinking stop." Mark's voice snapped me out of my disturbing thoughts. I know that he was right but what else can I do?

I loooked at him and didn't say a single word afraid of showing any negative feeling, I don't want to make him feel more stressed than what he already felt. "I'm going to drink some water you need anything?" I asked as soon as I stood up from the sofa that I previously was sitting.

"No, I'm good." Mark rejected the offer.

I slowly left the living room and went to fill a glass some water just to help me clear my mind. I opened the lights and grabbed the bottle from the fridge to fill a glass with it's cold water. I was really occupied with my thoughts that I didn't hear Mark coming in the kitchen. Mark sat quietly next to the door observing her. She was holding the half filled glass on her hand, look somewhere lost and her eyes held an ecident sadness. She seemed so lost and vulnarable. Mark wanted to hold her close and tell her that everything is going to be fine.  He turned their link on to hear her thoughts. He frowned, s he was thinking about dark things, her parents dead, Mark dead, the pack dead or even her. Suddenly sadness filled his system,  his mate shouldn't think about these stuff. He was now the one who was thinking too deeply, how to help his mate? What to be careful of?
 

I snapped out of my thoughts seeing Mark's figure in front of me. H e was nibbing his nails nervously and he was thinking so hard like all the weight of the world laid on his arms, yet he looked y like that. Leaving all the negatice thoughts to the side, I let my eyes observe my mate. Ever since I had laid my eyes on him, I knew that I wanted him in any way possible. He was too dangerous for my system, he was intoxicating. While thinking about our moments together with him, I unconsiouly started nibbing my lips, remembering our kiss behind the staicase in that part. The way his lips were pressed against mine, his body pressed against mine, his smell all over my body, never leaving my mint. I could feel my body getting hotter, Mark was wearing a black t-shirt that was to good on him, together with sweatpants making all the more y and my eyes were literally on him, thinking about maybe doing something...

Mark felt a heated look on him and snapped his head toward Sojin's face. He catched her heated look full of meaning, he turned their link on to find any kind of signals or thoughts, mostly to see if she is ok. To his surprise she was not thinking about death anymore, but about him. Blame it on their longing he felt so long for her, or her heated stare, he felt just by looking at her. She was also wearing a t-shirt with thin straps tonning her chst, also her shorts didn't help the situation. He took a deep breath, bad move, Sojin's smell was all over the place, making his wanting for her more. She smirked and it drove him over the edge. He stood up slowly and even thought his eyes showed impatience, he walked slowly toward her. Sojin waited even though she wanted to be pressed against him in any possible way she just waited for him to reach her and girl it did seem like ages passed.

Finally Mark stood in front of her, his gaze hot as it was was pinned against her, slowly he brought his hands on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter