Twelve: The storm

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twelve:

I was pacing in my room up and down, anxiously wearing my  pajamas, at 6:30 in the morning. I didn't know what to do... Everything was so messed up, I finally got with what my mother meant with fairytails. I was the princes, I was the one with the amazing abilities and great strength. I could understand up to this part, but the more I thought about it the more confused I got.

1. What was she?

2. How strong was she?

3. Why are her and her parents on the run?

4. Who killed her clan?

I could feel the headache that was starting to form. I had a little to no sleep the previous night, I was thinking a lot and it was getting annoying. It wasn't easy to believe that my whole life, my whole existance was build in lies, that I actually wasn't who I thought I was. I know I was freaking out and mostly I know that I make no sense. It wasn't easy to take it all of that information to sink in at once and just nod my head and leave it like nothing is going on. I am a mythical creature, not some human, it's not like I believed I was normal all this time. I was a threat to people, a threat to living creatures, a threat to Mark. Oh my gosh, Mark! I bet he got so freaked out with me. I can;t even trust myself to be near him anymore. I feel disgusted with  myself, for so long I was touching him and kissing him, while I could easily kill him. Maybe I was already taking his energy but hadn't realize it, I did brought him pain the other day and for that she hated herself.

"." I cursed for the uptenth time. "This is getting all the more crazier." I looked everywhere panickly.

She stoped pacing up and down, it's not like this is going to change my situation. I opened my laptop to search for flights from Seoul to Paris. I had lost the 5:00 a.m flight, the next one was at 11:00 in the morning that gave me enough time to pack my stuff and say one last goodbye to Mark. It was over after all.

I knew that I was someone that everyone should stay away from, someone that no one should befriend or even try to approach and talk. I was dangerous, I could kill without a second thought. Why didn't my parents kill me when I was born? Why did they let me live when they knew that I was so dangerous to everyone around me?

I wanted to leave and live away from everyone and never return, I booked the next flight and the next thing I did was to stand up and pack my stuff. I was packing for 2 hours without stopping, I want to finish packing before Mark comes over because if I see him, he will make me stay and I can't stay when I know that I can kill him and his friends.

I could my cheeks getting wetter and wetter. My chest tightened around me. I felt horrible, disgusted with myseld, with my very own existence. I should have be gone.

"Why are you crying stupid." I scholded myself, wiping my tears away. "It's not like you are that lucky and didn't expect that something so stupid would happen." I wiped my nose after that, I closed my suitcase and went to eat some breakfast. I walked out of the room, little Kuro following me around. I went with a plain bowl of cereals too bored and tired to make anything fancy. The dog moved his tail up and down waiting patiently for his food. I looked at him with sad eyes, and turned around to open the  kitchen's drawer bringing out his food, I filled the plate that I had for him and the little puppy digged in without hesitation.

"What am I going to do with you buddy?" I asked to both the dog and to me sounding broken and sad. The dog didn't even look at me focused on his food. "I don't deserve you." I turned around and washed the dishes with a sad sigh. I can;t bring him with me for sure, not like I need to bring anyone in my pathetic life. Maybe just maybe I can give him to Mark as one goodbye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter