Eleven: Revelation

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleven:

"They found out." A deep male voice was heard inside the big dark room full of books, weird liquids and syringes that were used to make all those different chemicals they needed to, in order to go against mythical creatures.

Another man who was not exactly tall stood up with an angry face. "What did you say?" He took threatening steps toward the shorter guy with the deep voice.

The shorter guy didn't flinch.  He was used to the older male's threatening and shouting, but that didn't mean that his boss was less intimidading. "I said." The shorter guy said louder, he knew that when his leader asked for someone to repeat something, he had to say it louder that way he showed confidence, something that was not true at the moment. "That the wolves found out about us transpassing their territory." He looked at his leader in they eyes but when the leader glared at him, he looked away afraid of him.

The leader looked at him. "You had one mission and you blew everything up because of what?" The leader sounded angrier than earlier.

The short boy with the dyed orange hair didn't know what to answer. He stayed quiet, he was to young. "We weren't careful enough." Tha said boy gave a quick excuse. He knew his actions were undue, he should have been more careful, but he didn't see the seal, he didn't see the signs that this is a werewolf territory, he simply didn't know. But if he voiced that out loud he would die and he was to young to die. A punch was thrown to his face. Strong and precise. It was going to leave a bruise for sure. The orange haired boy kept the groan in, the least he wanted right now was to be kicked out of the group. He stood up to leave knowing pretty well he was done with this man. He was screwed. He slowly brough his hand to touch his cheek to see how bad it was, a sharp pain made him wince. 

"I want the girl, even dead. I don't care. She is dangerous. Also she is the last of her kind, YOU HEAR ME?" The leader screamed at the orange hair boy's face. "She is not a werewolf like those idiots, ok? She is something stronger a protector, a guard and we all know that guards need to be eliminated, she is a big threat not only to us, but to the whole world." The leader took angry steps back to return to his previous position.

"You can go now, we'll talk tomorrow and when I'll send you to the next mission don't screw it up this one." He looked serious while looking him straight in the face. The boy simply nodded afraid to open his mouth due to the pain. "This is your last chance." The leader said the words slowly, to make it sound clear to his fellow member. The orange hair boy nodded again and walked toward the door only to stop and turn around.

"What about the wolves?" He asked scared about what his leader was going to say.

"We'll kill them after her, but for now focus on not to be found ok?" The leader said with his hand covering his eyes.

The orange hair boy walked out of the room and closed the door behind him... Sometimes he hated to be born a hunter!

---

Sojin woke up next to Mark... again. Even thought they have been dating, or something like dating, for more than three weeks, he had already made himself comfortable around her. It felt like they already knew each other for many years. It felt natural to cuddle, give random kisses, or even overusing the word crashing at someone's place, just because...

She was scared, she was afraid of being around him, she had weird symptoms all this time and the least she wanted was to break up with  Mark. Last night she realised that she can't not only listen other's thoughts, but she can also crash, lift or whatever anything she focused too long. That happened mostly when her feelings were all over the place, be it sadness, anger anything could trigger it. She was beyond terrified, she had been calling her mother all this time but she never answered. Where were they?

I turned around forgeting all those thoughts for now and stared at Mark's flowless face. No matter how many times I looked at him, I still couldn't get enough of this, of him. The shapes of his eyes that became darker when he was serious and brighter when he was playful, the shape of his nose, it wasn't the perfect high nose that most Asians have but who likes perfect? His lips those plump kissable lips that she wanted to kiss all day and never let them go! His body was so well build that she wanted to touch it again and again. No matter how I looked at him, Mark was a piece of art and I'm glad I'm part of this.

I looked for a bit more trying to memorize his features not getting bored one bit, until my door was slightly cracked open and a small black dog walked in. I slowly turned around looking at the dog and the dog staring back at me. Kuro opened his mouth ready to bark and I panicked not wanting to wake Mark up yet. So I stood up grabbed the dog and left the room in record time. I  had him in my hug breathing heavily, the dog had his tongue out totaly excited that his owner finally looked at him. I was looking anxiously at the door afraid of waking Mark up. She counted one, two, three... no sound, no one is getting up. Mark is still deep asleep.

I walked outside from the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I started walking away toward the backdoor, mumpling some scolding words toward the dog and then opening the door, to leave the poor puppy outside so he could pee, I put him down slowly, "Don't you ever pull another trick like that you hear me?" I scolded him for the last time and then went back in the house to bring Kuro's food. After taking care of the dog I left the door half open so he could return whenever he wanted and I went to wash herself.

"That's right Sojin look a bit presentable in the morning, you don't want to scare your man away." I mumbled and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

---

Mark on the other hand was so lazy to move from the bed. He had been patroling the area non stop and he hadn't had a proper sleep for the past two days plus he was contantly anxious about Sojin, so he crashed at her place as soon as he finsihed his patrol.

He woke up as soon as Sojin left the bed, but he was so tired that he decided to sleep in a bit more. He should been feeling finally at ease that Sojin was his but why did he feel so uneasy? Ever since the hunter incident, he had put his whole pack on standby, he increased the patrols and even decided to have a curfew. He was now the alpha of the Spirit Ash pack, one of the biggest packs in the werewolf world, basically the whole town was owned by his pack and him. Ever since he found his mate he decided to move in the city, by moving his whole pack with him. It was a hard task but he had to do it.

Now, Mark was even more anxious because he couldn't find a single clue about the hunters. They haven't showed their faces in the area and they didn't seem to visit or trenspassing their teritorries. Mark was working hard to find a single clue on who are they, what they want, who they target? Were they targeting them? Or were they targeting someone else? If it wasn't them, then who? Sojin? No way... or maybe yes.

Now that he thinks about it she was completely different from the first time he met her, plus her scent was confusing. It smelled like strawberries but then it changed to cranberries and it freaking confused him. On top of that and because of the hunters he didn't have any time to look up for what kind of creature Sojin was, the fact that she is obvilious to the whole mythical world made everything harder.

He had to explain so many things once the timing was right.

1. He is a wolf

2. He has abilities

3. She was his mate

... The list could go on and on...

"Ugh...." Mark groaned. He turned around now fully awake. He took a deep breath her scent made him to want to shout her name and make her stay there with him. He was far too lazy and tired to move, but then another smell envited his system and a low growl from his stomach made him groan. Gosh the smell of fried eggs made his mouth to water. He stood up to wash up not wanting to meet his mate with his morning breath and make her hate him. A couple of minutes later he was out of the bathroom, all freshen up,  the smell of freshly fried eggs with bacon greeted him and made his mouth watered.

Sojin was occupied with washing the dishes, soft pop music was playing in the backround making all of her senses totally focused on the song and the running water. While she was washing the soap off from a plate she felt her whole body burning up, and light tingles crawling on her hands, moving to her whole body. The butterflies couldn't calm down in her stomach and she closed her eyes just a bit so she could collect herself. She closed the water, not being able to focus, realising that Mark was behind her, before she could even turn around a strong pair of arms  rested on her waist, bringing her closer to his body. Mark could smell her excitment and the happiness her whole body screamed and he couldn't deny that he somehow felt the same.

"Goodmorning." He greeted with his y morning voice.

"Morning." Sojin softly commented.

They stayed like that Mark hugging her and rubbing his hands up and down at her arms, while she was engulfed at his warmth as always.

"Ok big boy we need to eat."She said turning around to look at him. He didn't answer and just drobbed a soft kiss at her lips.

"Now we can eat." He said cooly, freeing her from his emprace and went to grab a bite of whatever Sojin prepared.

Sojin also walked away from the kitchen cabinets and went to the table to eat with Mark. She was halfway through her breakfast when Mark decided to be an , by grabbing her plate away from her.

"Hey give it back, I was eating that." Sojin protested, a bread halfway through . Mark smirked.

"Come and get it pretty face." She blushed at his pet name but soon forgot about it, that was her food we are  talking about.

"You don't want to make me come all the way there and get it, do you?" She chalenged him back not wanting to give in to him.

"And what if I want to?" He fired back.

Oh no, Sojin started feeling angry, for no reason. She was perfectly fine, why did she feel so angry out of nowhere?

"Mark give me my food." She said seriously looking him dead in the eyes, all playfouness away.

"No." He said serious.

Sojin sighed. "Mark." She started again her stare dead cold. "Give. Me. My. ing. Food." With every sentence Mark could feel pain in his head, not a lot but enough to make him give in. His wolf was whimpering was that Sojin doing it? He growled wanting to relieve the pain somehow his eyes turning bright red. He was fighting with himself, the pain and his wolf. This is crazy, the wolf felt threatened and he was about to go out, Mark was halfway through to getting changed. It was suppos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter